Just as “God is light, and there is no darkness in him at all” (1 John 1:5), so we must decide between light and darkness.
- Pass the Bacon7/18/2014 - We’re free to eat with almost anyone (see the exception in 1 Corinthians 5:9-11), but we must pay attention to who is influencing whom.
- Safe7/17/2014 - We put our hope in the LORD. He is our help and our shield (v.20).
- Playing the Part7/16/2014 - Genuine faith is revealed as we face challenges in life (1 Peter 1:7). Have recent trials exposed your faith or the fact that you’ve simply been playing the part?
- One7/15/2014 - Oneness. It’s meant to be the heartbeat of God’s people. And Paul wrote that humble, gentle, patient, and peaceful attitudes are what will help a heart of unity to beat strong
- The Spirit's First Gift7/14/2014 - Does my heart reflect Jesus’ heart? Am I reaching out to those who are different from me—preaching in word and demonstrating in deed that God’s grace transcends all cultural and racial boundaries?
- Use My Room7/13/2014 - True hospitality springs from an attitude of open acceptance toward others. It’s okay to start small.
- Search and Rescue7/12/2014 - We have all wandered away, been lost, imprisoned by our sin, in danger of death, helpless and hopeless—but we have also been rescued!
- The Vital Balance7/11/2014 - “Love means doing what God has commanded us, and he has commanded us to love one another”
- He Knows You7/10/2014 - How does it feel to be known so well and still loved? God knows you intimately. How well do you know Him?
- A Bad Rep7/9/2014 - For centuries, the church has sometimes had the unfortunate reputation of bitter wrangling and vicious disagreement.
- Endure Toward Joy7/8/2014 - The apostle James spoke of the need for enduring hardship and pain so that we will grow “perfect and complete”
- Families and Pendulums 7/7/2014 - Can you articulate the values that your parents passed on to you—not just the values they taught but the values you caught?
- Planted7/6/2014 - Because the work of the church is God-appointed, it must be Spirit-led and not directed by man
- Clean Start7/5/2014 - He says, “I will be faithful to you and make you mine, and you will finally know me as the LORD”
- Love as You Love Yourself7/4/2014 - Jesus says we demonstrate love when we show mercy to those who have been affected by adversity.
- Dead Coming Back to Life7/3/2014 - The last book of the Bible reports that once Jesus returns, God will send the “holy city, the new Jerusalem” down to earth from heaven
No playlists found for this account.