Theologian N. T. Wright writes, “When God does big things, the little people get drawn in too.”
- Gospel 10111/28/2014 - Peter defined the good news as “peace with God through Jesus Christ.” Human beings are all born into sin and rebellion against God—we’re at war with Him. But peace is now possible because of what Jesus did on the cross.
- Hope Renewed11/27/2014 - The righteous person faces many troubles, but the LORD comes to the rescue each time (v.19).
- The One Who Confounds11/26/2014 - God’s Son, from His first breath to His ascension, confounds our human expectations and categories. This is good news, because our expectations are often too small.
- Take the Next Step11/25/2014 - Are you waiting for deliverance? Take the next step. It might be the very thing God uses in your rescue.
- Out of Sight...11/24/2014 - God’s love for us is too vast for us to comprehend (v.19). His ways are higher than ours (Isaiah 55:8-9), and His knowledge is too lofty for us to attain (Psalm 139:6).
- He Will Restore11/23/2014 - God intends for you to share in His eternal glory. So He “will restore, support, and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation” (v.10).
- Not Far From Us11/22/2014 - Life as we know it, right down to the very carbon atoms we are made of, originates from one Source—the Maker of heaven and earth.
- Encouraging Words11/21/2014 - “The LORD is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in him”
- Unfair and Unjust11/20/2014 - There are times in life when we’re falsely accused or find ourselves in trouble even when we’ve tried to do the right thing.
- Too Much Fun?11/19/2014 - One day He will return. Let’s make sure we’re personally ready for this reality. And let’s tell others about God’s love and mercy and help them prepare for Jesus’ return!
- Drawn11/18/2014 - God’s desire is that everyone should find salvation in Him, and so He draws us to Jesus
- Cold Snaps and Curiosity11/17/2014 - The allure of the forbidden mixed with human curiosity can be a dangerous combination.
- Belief and Obedience11/16/2014 - Have you ever desperately wanted something from God? Did you ever make any promises to Him so that He would come through for you?
- Divine GPS11/15/2014 - The cloud and fire were revelations of God’s plan—the unmistakable means by which God directed them when to move and where to go.
- Controlled or Controlling?11/14/2014 - As we approach the end of this year, may we continue to grow by looking to the Word of God and to the Holy Spirit for help in choosing a disciplined, self-controlled life (Proverbs 1:3).
- Joy of Faithfulness 11/13/2014 - A life of enduring, persistent faithfulness to God requires much and is often difficult. But the path leads to eventual and eternal joy.
No playlists found for this account.