Let’s do what we can and should today. For when we lazily put off until tomorrow what we can do today, we steal tomorrow’s joy.
- The Right Time12/25/2014 - Christmas is a reminder that “the time of the LORD’s favor has come” (Luke 4:19).
- The Gift12/24/2014 - In order for us to recognize God’s good gifts, we need to focus not only on the gift itself, but on the character of the One who gives it.
- Rebuilding 12/23/2014 - Today, consider what you can share about God’s work in your life to inspire others and help them move forward victoriously in Jesus.
- Promises Kept12/22/2014 - One of the many things the birth of Jesus reveals is that God is faithful. To celebrate Jesus’ birth is to celebrate the One who keeps His promises.
- Pray and Release12/21/2014 - God wants us to release our fears and troubles into His hands (Matthew 11:28).
- Everlasting Splendors12/20/2014 - "There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal.”
- Stay Awake12/19/2014 - Jesus asked Peter, James, and John to stay awake with him (Matthew 26:38). Yet, in His moment of greatest need, He found them snoozing (vv.40-41).
- No Lazy River12/18/2014 - Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it
- Stirring, Searching, Humbling12/17/2014 - “We saw his star,” they say, “and we have come.” After the stirring comes a searching. And what a search the wise men made!
- Keeping Your Commitment to Jesus12/16/2014 - When someone declared, “I will follow you wherever you go,” Christ told him, “Foxes have dens to live in, and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place even to lay his head”
- What Do You Believe?12/15/2014 - Martin Luther explained that this saving faith is “a living, daring confidence in God’s grace, so sure and certain that the believer would stake his life on it a thousand times.”
- Helping the Stranded12/14/2014 - How can you truly serve others this Christmas season? How do humility and serving others fit together?
- Rejoice!12/13/2014 - “The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it” (John 1:5).
- An Unwed Mother12/12/2014 - We’re not told how much the distraught and confounded man truly understood about his situation. But we are told that Joseph simply obeyed.
- Earth's Shadow12/11/2014 - What’s the relationship between love and selfishness?
- Lavish Generosity12/10/2014 - The very heart of God’s good news is lavish generosity. The gospel shatters our narrow self- centeredness because it declares a truth that borders on the absurd: God, Creator and Ruler of all, came to us . . . to us. And God came as a helpless baby . . . a baby.
No playlists found for this account.