God’s love for us is too vast for us to comprehend (v.19). His ways are higher than ours (Isaiah 55:8-9), and His knowledge is too lofty for us to attain (Psalm 139:6).
- Daily Devotional - March 09, 2012 "Like This"3/8/2012 - Have you ever stopped to consider what the apostle Paul’s page might look like if he were on Facebook? Friends with Peter.
- Daily Devotional - March 9, 2012 "Like This"3/8/2012 - Have you ever stopped to consider what the apostle Paul’s page might look like if he were on Facebook? Friends with Peter. Status update: In prison—again—but well worth it.
- Daily Devotional - March 8, 2012 "New Way of Talking"3/7/2012 - Recently, a woman had oral surgery and awoke from the procedure with one alteration she wasn’t expecting. The work on her mouth went well, but the words that came out of her mouth sounded strange.
- Daily Devotional - March 7, 2012 "Shadows"3/6/2012 - A shadow is the evidence of light; a dark spot where light is refused to stand.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Samestate - March 7, 2012 "Shadows"3/6/2012 - A shadow is the evidence of light; a dark spot where light is refused to stand.
- Daily Devotional, March 6, 2012 "He Will Come"3/6/2012 - Four years ago, I became the primary caregiver for a 7-year-old Ugandan boy who was dying of Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
- Daily Devotional, March 5, 2012 "Beyond Understanding"3/4/2012 - A father was trying to explain to his 5-year-old daughter how she could see and speak with her mother using a smartphone. He tried his best to explain how technology had put her mother inside the phone but to no avail.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Kari Jobe - March 2, 2012 "What Love is This"3/1/2012 - “Jesus, I want a deeper revelation of You. Thank you for the price you paid so I can have grace and freedom.”
- Daily Devotional, March 1, 2012 "Rejoicing in Thorns"2/29/2012 - Amy McDonaugh, a 34-year-old mother of three who is completely blind in her right eye and has severely impaired vision in her left eye, fought off 1,775 competitors to win the Flying Pig Marathon—a popular and enjoyable race.
- Daily Devotional, February 29, 2012 "Free Solo"2/28/2012 - A recent article in National Geographic Magazine published remarkable images of climbers as they scaled the sheer rock face of Yosemite’s 2,916- ft. (889 meters) El Capitan.
- Daily Devotional, February 28, 2012 "Working Hard"2/27/2012 - My dad is a hard-working man. He works 6 days a week. During his off-days, he’s always tinkering with something in the house—fixing the fan or cleaning something. Colleagues of mine who also know my dad have remarked that being industrious is a trait that runs in my family.
- Daily Devotional, February 27, 2012 "Disobedient Doubt"2/26/2012 - What do these famous men have in common: Sigmund Freud, Jean-Paul Sartre, Bertrand Russell, Karl Marx, Pablo Picasso, and Aldous Huxley? They all declared that they did not believe in God, and all were sexually promiscuous. Coincidence?
- Daily Devotional, February 24, 2012 "Two Temptations"2/23/2012 - For 25 years, Irmela Mensah-Schramm has walked the streets of Berlin, Germany, cleaning away the racist propaganda of neo-Nazi groups. Since 1986, Irmela has painted over graffiti and scratched away stickers (36,000 in the past 4 years).
- Daily Devotional, February 23, 2012 "One Lost Son"2/22/2012 - This story of the prodigal son is one of the most famous and familiar of Jesus’ parables. And the most personal. For it touches an area that is often the most painful—our children.
- Daily Devotional, February 22, 2012 "Believe In Miracles?"2/21/2012 - During the 1980 Winter Olympic Games, Al Michaels covered the hockey venue for ABC Sports. The network could have used other broadcasters, but Michaels got the nod because he was the only announcer on staff who had experience calling a hockey game. Michaels had called one game 8 years earlier.
- Daily Devotional, February 21, 2012 "Contempt"2/20/2012 - Here are some things people might say to excuse themselves from worshiping and serving God: “I’m tired.” “I feel unappreciated.” “I don’t want to do it.”
No playlists found for this account.