How have you fallen into the tempting trap of materialism? How can you be more intentional about humbly serving the vulnerable of the world?
- Daily Devotional - September, 11 2012 "Who's That Dude?"9/10/2012 - A teenage girl raced up to her high school track coach at the start of a practice. She had some really cool news to share and could hardly contain her excitement.
- Daily Devotional - September, 10 2012 "Collapsed"9/10/2012 - In the past few years, my kids and I started a Christmas tradition of making gingerbread houses with some friends.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Louie Giglio - September, 07 2012 "Indescribable"9/6/2012 - Light travels at 186,000 miles per second. In a year, light travels 5.88 trillion miles. Light years is the measuring stick for the universe.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Louie Giglio - September, 06 2012 "Fruitcake & Ice Cream"9/5/2012 - Grace is what sets Christianity apart. It is the center of our faith and what makes the cross so significant. Yet, grace is often misunderstand by Christians.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Louie Giglio - September, 05 2012 "How Great Is Our God"9/4/2012 - We always pray to God, but have you ever considered praying in awe of God? Our prayers tell God what we need, what we want, what is causing fear in our lives, anxiety, depression.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Louie Giglio - September, 4 2012 "When Life Hurts"9/3/2012 - We are self-preservers. We strive to avoid heartache, pain and suffering. And we strive for that in the lives of those we love as well.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring tobyMac, September, 03 2012 "Me Without You"9/2/2012 - It’s a word we use to describe something pointless. It’s also the word scripture uses to describe our lives apart from Christ.
- Daily Devotional - August, 31 2012 "Attractive Gossip"8/30/2012 - Hazel Namandingo says that so many people haveHIV and AIDS in her homeland of Malawi that singles often rely on gossip to figure out who is safe to date or marry.
- Daily Devotional - August, 30 2012 "Revised Living"8/29/2012 - I have a somewhat obsessive behavior when it comes to writing down anything lengthy on paper. I hate making a mistake.
- Daily Devotional - August, 29 2012 "Heart Transplant"8/28/2012 - Dan Olson is a marathon runner and long-distance cyclist. He’s also a heart transplant recipient.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring tobyMac - August, 28 2012 "Eye On It"8/27/2012 - I feel the deeper callin’ me, all else is fadin’ in the past So let me run in the race that I know is built to last --TobyMac
- Daily Devotional - August, 27 2012 "Stop Fooling Yourself"8/26/2012 - According to a newspaper report, the police ticketed a New Zealander man 32 times over a 5-year period. Why? For not wearing a seatbelt.
- Daily Devotional - August, 24 2012 "Bag It Yourself?"8/23/2012 - A few years back, do-it-yourself checkout at US grocerystores was in vogue—but not these days.
- Daily Devotional - August, 23 2012 "Miraculous Love"8/22/2012 - Hymnwriter Edwin Hodder wrote, “Thy Word is like a deep, deep mine; and jewels rich and rare are hidden in its mighty depths for every searcher there.”
- Daily Devotional - August, 22 2012 "Golden Handcuffs"8/21/2012 - Friends of mine are acquainted with a media leader. He invited them to appear on his television show to talk about a family tragedy, and he was so impressed by their faith in Christ that he invited them back.
- Daily Devotional - August, 21 2012 "Timeless Message"8/20/2012 - Hurry home! —Dad. Foraging through old boxes, as my husband and I cleaned out our garage, I started to cry when I saw that brief note.
No playlists found for this account.