Have you given your dreams to God—both the fulfilled ones and the unfulfilled?
- Crushed1/6/2015 - When we choose words and actions that go against God’s will and His clear instruction, we reap the consequences. Instead, may we increasingly pray and seek God’s wisdom before we speak or act.
- No Regrets1/5/2015 - Do we pass up kingdom opportunities because of fear? If we believe that our God is a good King, we can trust Him enough to try new things.
- Being Found1/4/2015 - God had come to Moses and would compassionately care for him—just as He had done for decades. As He comes to us today, may we be open to His strong love.
- Soliders, Athletes, and Farmers1/3/2015 - What do soldiers, athletes, and farmers have in common? Discipline.
- A Bigger Picture1/2/2015 - It’s good to make wise choices, and Proverbs can help us to do that. It’s also good to understand life on this earth, and Ecclesiastes helps us to see that.
- New1/1/2015 - As we enter another year, let’s live out our new creation that has already begun. And let’s remember that it will one day be fully revealed.
- Radical Recovery 12/31/2014 - How would you respond if someone told you to “keep quiet” about Jesus?
- The Best Will Come12/30/2014 - We should celebrate the kingdom now, but not in a way that detracts from what’s yet to come.
- Balancing Seasons12/29/2014 - Contentment comes when we ease into a new rhythm in the midst of change.
- Audience of One12/28/2014 - Read Philippians 1:21 and reflect on what it means to be completely sold out for Jesus and His ways.
- Hospitality to Strangers12/27/2014 - Love must never stay confined within us, though. It should move outward.
- The Source of Joy12/26/2014 - So where can we find joy? In God!
- The Right Time12/25/2014 - Christmas is a reminder that “the time of the LORD’s favor has come” (Luke 4:19).
- The Gift12/24/2014 - In order for us to recognize God’s good gifts, we need to focus not only on the gift itself, but on the character of the One who gives it.
- Rebuilding 12/23/2014 - Today, consider what you can share about God’s work in your life to inspire others and help them move forward victoriously in Jesus.
- Promises Kept12/22/2014 - One of the many things the birth of Jesus reveals is that God is faithful. To celebrate Jesus’ birth is to celebrate the One who keeps His promises.
No playlists found for this account.