God sent Jesus to defeat decisively His strongest opponents: sin, death, and Satan. Jesus didn’t merely slip past the devil. “He disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities."
- Big Ego, Bigger God1/30/2015 - There comes a moment for each of us when we arrive face-to-face with our limitations or the horrible reality of a world out of our control.
- Well, That's Just Perfect!1/29/2015 - In a sense, the entire Bible is devoted to the fact that everything is not perfect.
- No Expert1/28/2015 - Like Apollos, may we be teachable and bold as we “carefully guard the precious truth that has been entrusted to [us]” (2 Timothy 1:14).
- The Cookie Jar1/27/2015 - As believers in Jesus, it’s God’s will for us to stand out, or be holy, especially in a culture where sexual immorality is an accepted behavior.
- Homes and Other Treasures 1/26/2015 - Don’t store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal (v.19).
- Chill or Kill?1/25/2015 - Don’t sin by letting anger control you. Think about it overnight and remain silent (v.4).
- The Restoration Promise1/24/2015 - God longs for us to turn away from our stubborn disobedience so we can know Him as our merciful and gracious Father
- What's in a Name?1/23/2015 - The eyes of the LORD search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him
- Who We Are1/22/2015 - You are royal priests, a holy nation, God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light
- Rolled Away...1/21/2015 - Today, God offers to roll away our shame through the work of Jesus, giving us a fresh start from even the worst and lowest moments of our lives.
- Serving Together1/20/2015 - How could you serve with others this week to bring glory to God as you help those in need?
- Big Shoulders1/19/2015 - The Bible is not propaganda. Unlike some governments that share only positive reviews, Scripture records the words of people who are frustrated with God.
- Vertical and Horizontal1/18/2015 - The apostle Paul insists that the gospel provides for reconciliation, where barriers are shattered and people are reunited.
- Do You Love God?1/17/2015 - Do you love God? Just think about it. How can a lowly person draw near, much less talk about being in a love relationship with such a high and exalted Being?
- IDK1/16/2015 - So much of life is lived in the “idk” (“I don’t know”)—those in-between times when our problems proliferate and threaten to obscure God’s goodness. We wonder where He is.
- The Power of Beauty 1/15/2015 - Beauty speaks to our hearts like few things do. It not only draws us into itself, but it also has the power to take us to something beyond itself.
No playlists found for this account.