Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people
- Daily Devotional, March 26, 2012 "Wasted Brainwaves"3/25/2012 - I chatted with a close friend while standing in line at a local coffeehouse. But then a sliver of worry pierced the moment.
- Daily Devotional, March 23, 2012 "Waiting To Adopt"3/22/2012 - Few things are as beautiful as witnessing an orphaned child’s transformation when he or she is adopted into a loving and nurturing home.
- Daily Devotional, March 22, 2012 "Desertion"3/21/2012 - My friend is enduring a brutal divorce. His wife has been unfaithful, and now she’s attacking his character and draining their savings as their case lumbers through the courts.
- Daily Devotional, March 21, 2012 "Upstairs Downstairs"3/20/2012 - Walk into her house and a showcase living room quickly commands your attention. Ornate, expensive furniture populates rooms tastefully embellished with understated artwork.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Chris Tomlin - March 20, 2012 "Here"3/19/2012 - How do we surrender and experience victory simultaneously? In our culture, surrender is equivalent with failure, right? Surrender is giving up.
- Daily Devotional, March 19, 2012 "Why Faith?"3/18/2012 - In an interview, pop music star Katy Perry stated that she wasn’t thrilled with her strict religious upbringing. “I didn’t have a childhood,” she lamented. “I’ve always been the kid who’s asked ‘Why?’ In my faith, you’re just supposed to have faith.
- Daily Devotional - March 16, 2012 "True Humility"3/15/2012 - The story is told of a man who was so humble that his city council decided to honor him with a medallion for his humility.
- Daily Devotional - March 15, 2012 "Extravagant Devotion"3/14/2012 - What is Jesus worth to you? Most Christians would answer, “Everything.” But if He were here in the flesh, would you sell all your possessions and throw Him a $50,000 party?
- Daily Devotional - March 14, 2012 "Learning Joy"3/13/2012 - My high school trigonometry book was the size and heft of two bricks placed side-by-side. I can still see its cover—cherry red with black lettering.
- Daily Devotional - March 13, 2012 "Debt"3/12/2012 - Financial guru and radio talk show host Dave Ramsey frequently says, “Debt is normal. Be weird.”
- Daily Devotional - March 12, 2012 "Octogenarian Warriors"3/11/2012 - Not even Captain Jack Sparrow could have prepared the Somalian pirates for what they encountered when they attempted to storm a luxury cruise liner filled with retired tourists.
- Daily Devotional - March 09, 2012 "Like This"3/8/2012 - Have you ever stopped to consider what the apostle Paul’s page might look like if he were on Facebook? Friends with Peter.
- Daily Devotional - March 8, 2012 "New Way of Talking"3/7/2012 - Recently, a woman had oral surgery and awoke from the procedure with one alteration she wasn’t expecting. The work on her mouth went well, but the words that came out of her mouth sounded strange.
- Daily Devotional - March 7, 2012 "Shadows"3/6/2012 - A shadow is the evidence of light; a dark spot where light is refused to stand.
- Daily Devotional, March 6, 2012 "He Will Come"3/6/2012 - Four years ago, I became the primary caregiver for a 7-year-old Ugandan boy who was dying of Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
- Daily Devotional, March 5, 2012 "Beyond Understanding"3/4/2012 - A father was trying to explain to his 5-year-old daughter how she could see and speak with her mother using a smartphone. He tried his best to explain how technology had put her mother inside the phone but to no avail.
No playlists found for this account.