This is a wonderful reminder that God wants to mend not only our physical wounds, but our hearts and souls as well.
- Daily Devotional, April 9, 2012 "Sydnie & Me"4/8/2012 - Last year I went through a bone marrow transplant (BMT). By God’s grace, I didn’t go it alone. Family and friends walked with me through the procedure and subsequent months of recovery.
- Daily Devotional, April 6, 2012 "I Am"4/5/2012 - "Operation Kiss” had commenced—the green light given at the highest level. The target was seen crossing the valley and entering the olive orchard.
- Daily Devotional, April 5, 2012 "Unexpected Journeys"4/4/2012 - Unexpected journeys. Little and big—life is full of them. A quick trip to the grocery store turns into a car accident, injuries, and several months of recuperation.
- Daily Devotional - April 4, 2012 "Spring Training for Christians"4/3/2012 - You've probably heard that God loves baseball. After all, He began his holy book with the words, "In the big inning..."
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Louie Giglio - April 3, 2012 "Symphony (I Lift My Hands)"4/2/2012 - Think about all of the sounds. All of the countless sounds our earth makes: twigs cracking beneath your tennis shoes, waves rhythmically hitting the sand and receding again, wind rushing through a corridor, cicadas singing on a summer night.
- Daily Devotional, April 2, 2012 "New Swimmers"4/1/2012 - In February of 2011, Andrew Wilson, an Australian fisherman was fishing off the coast of New South Wales when he was thrown from his boat by a large wave.
- Daily Devotional, March 30, 2012 "Gator Aid"3/29/2012 - When Alexis Dunbar returned home, she received a huge surprise. A living, breathing alligator was lurking in her guest bedroom!
- Daily Devotional, March 29, 2012 "Sweet Speech"3/28/2012 - She said, ‘I hope you won’t be in my class next year.’ ” One evening during dinner with my kids, I was surprised when my 9-year-old randomly shared an incident that had taken place at school.
- Daily Devotional, March 28, 2012 "Prayer For The Sheep"3/27/2012 - The Psalms are diverse prayers. The Psalter (the name for all the Psalms collected together) is a prayer and song book.
- Daily Devotional, March 27, 2012 "Monday to Friday"3/26/2012 - The words must have sounded naïve. I wonder if Peter even stifled a snicker. After a long, exhausting—and ultimately unsuccessful—night’s work, he was thinking of a hot breakfast and a comfortable bed.
- Daily Devotional, March 26, 2012 "Wasted Brainwaves"3/25/2012 - I chatted with a close friend while standing in line at a local coffeehouse. But then a sliver of worry pierced the moment.
- Daily Devotional, March 23, 2012 "Waiting To Adopt"3/22/2012 - Few things are as beautiful as witnessing an orphaned child’s transformation when he or she is adopted into a loving and nurturing home.
- Daily Devotional, March 22, 2012 "Desertion"3/21/2012 - My friend is enduring a brutal divorce. His wife has been unfaithful, and now she’s attacking his character and draining their savings as their case lumbers through the courts.
- Daily Devotional, March 21, 2012 "Upstairs Downstairs"3/20/2012 - Walk into her house and a showcase living room quickly commands your attention. Ornate, expensive furniture populates rooms tastefully embellished with understated artwork.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Chris Tomlin - March 20, 2012 "Here"3/19/2012 - How do we surrender and experience victory simultaneously? In our culture, surrender is equivalent with failure, right? Surrender is giving up.
- Daily Devotional, March 19, 2012 "Why Faith?"3/18/2012 - In an interview, pop music star Katy Perry stated that she wasn’t thrilled with her strict religious upbringing. “I didn’t have a childhood,” she lamented. “I’ve always been the kid who’s asked ‘Why?’ In my faith, you’re just supposed to have faith.
No playlists found for this account.