God intends for you to share in His eternal glory. So He “will restore, support, and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation” (v.10).
- Daily Devotional, May 18, 2012 "Excuses"5/18/2012 - Cyclist Tyler Hamilton had steadily advanced through the ranks of the US Postal Service team, and now he was on the verge of being included on the squad that would race in the Tour de France.
- Daily Devotional, May 17, 2012 "Highly Contagious"5/17/2012 - I rolled up my sleeve and looked away. The injection of immunoglobulin was going to sting, and I knew it. I knew, however, that it could prevent a battle with Hepatitis A.
- Daily Devotional, May 16, 2012 "Eyewitnesses"5/15/2012 - An eyewitness is one whose firsthand knowledge of a crime or an important event is used to ascertain the actual facts surrounding the event in a court of law. One witness is usually insufficient.
- Daily Devotional, May 15, 2012 "Meaning of Life"5/14/2012 - The meaning of your life is the meaning you give it,” writes philosopher A. C. Grayling in his book Thinking of Answers.
- Daily Devotional, May 14, 2012 "Secular State"5/13/2012 - A chimera is a bizarre-looking character found in Greek mythology. The fire-breathing female is composed from the parts of a lion, goat, and serpent.
- Daily Devotional, May 11, 2012 "Staying Grounded"5/10/2012 - Best-selling author John Eldredge recently wrote a book about Jesus titled Beautiful Outlaw. One of the things that struck Eldredge as he researched and wrote his new work was noting how grounded Jesus was as a person.
- Daily Devotional, May 10, 2012 "Grace From Surprising Places"5/9/2012 - In June 2011, pro hockey player Gilbert Brule was driving in Vancouver with his girlfriend. As they passed two hitchhikers, Brule blurted out, “That’s Bono!” Brule’s girlfriend wasn’t buying it
- Daily Devotional, May 9, 2012 "Held"5/8/2012 - Our kids often come home excited to tell us the interesting things they’ve learned in school. So when our 9-year-old asked me if I knew how to balance a book at least an inch high off the counter on just a sheet of paper, I knew there had to be a logical explanation though I couldn’t envision it.
- Daily Devotional, May 8, 2012 "Beyond The Standards"5/7/2012 - In 1957, a remarkable story written by Colonel William Draper appeared in Look magazine. The article was published under the title: “I Fly the President.”
- Daily Devotional, May 7, 2012 "Liberating Lordship"5/7/2012 - The King’s Speech depicts the surprising rise to power of Prince Albert, who became King George VI of England when his brother Edward abdicated the throne to marry an American divorcée.
- Daily Devotional, May 4, 2012 "One Meal, One Body"5/3/2012 - Have you ever wondered why Jesus taught His followers to eat His “body” and drink His “blood” during the Lord’s Supper?
- Daily Devotional, May 3, 2012 "Sustained"5/2/2012 - Several years ago, I had the privilege of interviewing Tony Dungy’s wife, Lauren, for Sports Spectrum Magazine.
- Daily Devotional, May 2, 2012 "Letting Go"5/1/2012 - During a recent 3-week stay in the hospital, I met Kathy. She shared her grave medical condition and her strong faith—an unflinching belief in Jesus.
- Daily Devotional, May 1, 2012 "Sin Management"4/30/2012 - We once lived across the road from Aman Nature Park, which was wonderful—except for the raccoons. Oh sure, they’re fascinating creatures.
- Daily Devotional, April 30, 2012 "Fair Wages"4/29/2012 - That’s not fair. Why did she get a raise and I didn’t? I do just as much work as she does!” “Why was he chosen to lead the project when I’ve been here longer?”
- Daily Devotional, April 27, 2012 "The Stories We Tell"4/26/2012 - I’m often disappointed with kids’ Bible story books. They usually paint a sugary picture that presents the Bible as a very safe and manageable book.
No playlists found for this account.