Jude wrote, “You must show mercy to those whose faith is wavering. Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment”
- Daily Devotional, April 12, 2012 "Sequels"4/11/2012 - A sequel is typically a book or film that continues the story of some previous work. Last year was the year of movie sequels.
- Daily Devotional, April 11, 2012 "Opportunity"4/10/2012 - A cave-in left 33 men trapped deep underground in a copper and gold mine in northern Chile. The men battled despair during the initial hours, when dust from the collapse choked their lungs and cloaked the mine in darkness.
- Daily Devotional, April 10, 2012 "Fear"4/9/2012 - During my first 3 years in Uganda, I had occasional contact with blood as I held dying children, helped to dress wounds and open tumors, and sought to comfort AIDS and cancer patients.
- Daily Devotional, April 9, 2012 "Sydnie & Me"4/8/2012 - Last year I went through a bone marrow transplant (BMT). By God’s grace, I didn’t go it alone. Family and friends walked with me through the procedure and subsequent months of recovery.
- Daily Devotional, April 6, 2012 "I Am"4/5/2012 - "Operation Kiss” had commenced—the green light given at the highest level. The target was seen crossing the valley and entering the olive orchard.
- Daily Devotional, April 5, 2012 "Unexpected Journeys"4/4/2012 - Unexpected journeys. Little and big—life is full of them. A quick trip to the grocery store turns into a car accident, injuries, and several months of recuperation.
- Daily Devotional - April 4, 2012 "Spring Training for Christians"4/3/2012 - You've probably heard that God loves baseball. After all, He began his holy book with the words, "In the big inning..."
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Louie Giglio - April 3, 2012 "Symphony (I Lift My Hands)"4/2/2012 - Think about all of the sounds. All of the countless sounds our earth makes: twigs cracking beneath your tennis shoes, waves rhythmically hitting the sand and receding again, wind rushing through a corridor, cicadas singing on a summer night.
- Daily Devotional, April 2, 2012 "New Swimmers"4/1/2012 - In February of 2011, Andrew Wilson, an Australian fisherman was fishing off the coast of New South Wales when he was thrown from his boat by a large wave.
- Daily Devotional, March 30, 2012 "Gator Aid"3/29/2012 - When Alexis Dunbar returned home, she received a huge surprise. A living, breathing alligator was lurking in her guest bedroom!
- Daily Devotional, March 29, 2012 "Sweet Speech"3/28/2012 - She said, ‘I hope you won’t be in my class next year.’ ” One evening during dinner with my kids, I was surprised when my 9-year-old randomly shared an incident that had taken place at school.
- Daily Devotional, March 28, 2012 "Prayer For The Sheep"3/27/2012 - The Psalms are diverse prayers. The Psalter (the name for all the Psalms collected together) is a prayer and song book.
- Daily Devotional, March 27, 2012 "Monday to Friday"3/26/2012 - The words must have sounded naïve. I wonder if Peter even stifled a snicker. After a long, exhausting—and ultimately unsuccessful—night’s work, he was thinking of a hot breakfast and a comfortable bed.
- Daily Devotional, March 26, 2012 "Wasted Brainwaves"3/25/2012 - I chatted with a close friend while standing in line at a local coffeehouse. But then a sliver of worry pierced the moment.
- Daily Devotional, March 23, 2012 "Waiting To Adopt"3/22/2012 - Few things are as beautiful as witnessing an orphaned child’s transformation when he or she is adopted into a loving and nurturing home.
- Daily Devotional, March 22, 2012 "Desertion"3/21/2012 - My friend is enduring a brutal divorce. His wife has been unfaithful, and now she’s attacking his character and draining their savings as their case lumbers through the courts.
No playlists found for this account.