Begging the Question?Do you ever feel pressure to share your faith in ways that seem awkward to you?
Top Music Videos
Today's DevotionalBegging the Question?
Do you ever feel pressure to share your faith in ways that seem awkward to you?... read more
THURSDAY, JULY 28
Begging the Question?
John 5:31-40 I have a greater witness than John—my teachings and my miracles (v.36).
People sometimes say “That beg... read more
- StorytellersTo whom can you show the love of Jesus today? What can you tell about what He has done for them?... read more
- The Best DealRead Matthew 6:19-21 and consider what Jesus says about the nature of true treasure.... read more
- A Long SongGod is looking for good fruit in our lives. Is the kind of fruit you’re producing good or bad?... read more
- Nothing in the WaterWe worship and serve a God who makes order out of chaos. He says, “Be still, and know that I am God!” (Psalm 46:10).... read more
- Heavy LiftingOur kindness glorifies God and can lead to blessing for us. But, on the other hand, cruelty will destroy us!... read more
- Hope Deferred“Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a dream fulfilled is a tree of life.” Whose dream can you help make a reality?... read more
- In the End...Give thanks to the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, for the LORD is good. His faithful love endures forever!... read more
- Our Triumph“But thank God! He has made us his captives and continues to lead us along in Christ’s triumphal procession”... read more
- Marriage Changes YouYou may never change the person you marry, but your marriage will inevitably change you. Marry the sort of person you want to become.... read more
- Shame and InheritanceShame is debilitating. It robs us of our dignity and keeps us cowering in the background. But Jesus draws us out of the shadows and into the light.... read more
- Gentle HeartFor James, wisdom refers to a life lived in harmony with God and congruent with things that are true.... read more
- Gradual Catastrophe“Don’t let the sun go down while you are still angry.” Saying “I’m sorry” or “I forgive you” today might save you from some major repair work in the years to come.... read more
- The Words We PrayWhen it comes to prayer—don’t confuse quantity with quality. —Jeff Olson... read more
- Temple or Idol?Read 1 John 2:15-17 and consider any areas where you’ve bought into the world’s standard rather than God’s.... read more
- The Three C'sGodly character comes as we grow in our relationship with God... read more
- Firm FoundationsSo how can we be like the wise man who built his house on the rock? Jesus gives us two key imperatives: “[Listen] to my teaching” and “[follow] it” (Matthew 7:24).... read more