Life as we know it, right down to the very carbon atoms we are made of, originates from one Source—the Maker of heaven and earth.
- Daily Devotional - November 17, 2012 "Laws of Love"11/16/2012 - Driving to work one day, I had a revelation. I realized that speed limits had been set to protect me and those around me, not to hamper my freedom or prove that I was a lawbreaker.
- Daily Devotional - November 16, 2012 "Slow Boil"11/16/2012 - It’s ironic that superstar chef Gordon Ramsay doesn’t take long to reach full boil. If he deems someone isn’t taking his sage advice on how to use sage or cilantro, he goes ballistic.
- Daily Devotional - November 15, 2012 "Voice and Verse"11/15/2012 - Occasionally, my mother’s voice invades my day— from inside my head. I can still hear her say, “Try not to borrow trouble from tomorrow,” and even “Remember to take a jacket.”
- Daily Devotional - November 14, 2012 "Love In Action"11/13/2012 - During the US civil rights struggle, lovingkindness required the demolishing of unjust laws, but it also required that individuals take deliberate action.
- Daily Devotional - November 13, 2012 "A Magnificent Book"11/12/2012 - I’m a fan of the television show Once Upon a Time. It’s cleverly put together and well-acted. But what I find most compelling is the way it parallels the biblical narrative.
- Daily Devotional - November 12, 2012 "Fuel Up"11/11/2012 - I drive a diesel truck in Uganda, so when my sister’s boyfriend loaned me his diesel pick-up while I was in the United States recently, I thought I could manage it just fine.
- Daily Devotional - November 11, 2012 "Spin"11/10/2012 - As anyone who has ever been a parent can attest, children can be masters of the literal—especially when it comes to rules.
- Daily Devotional - November 10, 2012 "Food That Satisfies"11/9/2012 - Why do you work? This question was part of a lifestyle survey used to determine the happiness of workers.
- Daily Devotional - November 09, 2012 "My Sister Wisdom"11/8/2012 - My twin sister and I are very close. We attended the same schools, and we share many things in common—same room, same wardrobe, and— most importantly—same faith.
- Daily Devotional - November 08, 2012 "Right Thing, Wrong Reason "11/8/2012 - I was preaching one evening when a mentally ill man walked down the church aisle, slapped me in the face, pushed over the pulpit, and sent the congregation into a panic.
- Daily Devotional - November 07, 2012 "He's Gone"11/6/2012 - I had the heart-wrenching, joyous, bittersweet experience of losing my dad on January 6, 2012—his birthday.
- Daily Devotional - November 06, 2012 "Threethrowing"11/5/2012 - If you don’t know how to “threethrow,” don’t worry—it’s easy. You hold up your hand and pin down your pinky finger with your thumb.
- Daily Devotional - November 05, 2012 "The Strong Lion"11/4/2012 - Ethiopia suffers an alarmingly high rate of marriages by abduction (some estimates say 70 percent of marriages happen this way).
- Daily Devotional - November 04, 2012 "Laughing Gas"11/3/2012 - Normally I dread having dental work done. But a recent trip to the dentist to repair a fractured tooth may have permanently changed my attitude.
- Daily Devotional - November 03, 2012 "Beaten, But Not Defeated"11/2/2012 - Police checkpoints dot the roads throughout Uganda, making random motorist inspections unavoidable. Usually the officers are ensuring that drivers have insurance and valid driving permits.
- Daily Devotional - November 02, 2012 "The Ultimate Question"11/1/2012 - Fred Meijer was one of the wealthiest men in the world. His Meijer stores were the first to combine food and general merchandise under one roof.
No playlists found for this account.