We are not like the many hucksters who preach for personal profit. We preach the word of God with sincerity and with Christ’s authority, ...
- Daily Devotional, June 28, 2012 "Faith in a Box"6/27/2012 - Having purchased fire-escape ladders for our two-story home, we decided to take them out of the box and practice using them before the onset of an emergency.
- Daily Devotional, June 27, 2012 "The Spirit of Truth"6/26/2012 - May the force be with you.” Those familiar withthe Star Wars film saga recognize this famous phrase, given out as a blessing to those embarking on a critical or dangerous mission.
- Daily Devotional, June 26, 2012 "What Should I Do?"6/25/2012 - One of my favorite books on writing is Writing for the Soul by Jerry Jenkins. In his book Jerry gives some excellent advice for Christian writers.
- Daily Devotional, June 25, 2012 "A Little Is Too Much"6/25/2012 - There’s something so tempting about the antisocial delicacy of gossip. We enjoy it, even when it makes us feel guilty and ashamed. According to researchers, however, we don’t have to feel ashamed anymore because a little gossip is healthy.
- Daily Devotional, June 22, 2012 "Fit for a King"6/21/2012 - Singapore is a democratic state. It was a British colony for 150 years and had a string of kings and queens during that time period. But now democracy rules the day!
- Daily Devotional, June 21, 2012 "Lost"6/20/2012 - Yesterday I lost my wedding ring. I was splashing about in a river when the wet band apparently slipped off my finger. I’m devastated.
- Daily Devotional, June 20, 2012 "Amputate!"6/19/2012 - The film 127 Hours tells the true story of Aron Ralston, based on his memoir Between a Rock and a Hard Place.
- Daily Devotional, June 19, 2012 "Seasons"6/18/2012 - Last summer brought unrelenting temperatures of morethan 100 degrees to my part of the country.
- Daily Devotional, June 18, 2012 "A House Divided"6/17/2012 - Janice is an attractive woman in her mid-30s. She has looks, friends and a successful career. A few years ago she also became a Christian—to the horror of her atheist father.
- Daily Devotional, June 15, 2012 "Alert"6/14/2012 - On October 25, 2010, an earthquake created a tsunami that left hundreds of people missing or dead in Indonesia.
- Daily Devotional, June 14, 2012 "Red Barn in the Andes"6/13/2012 - All roads may lead to Rome, but the most dangerous road leads to Coroico, a terminal stop on Bolivia’s El Camino de la Muerte—the Road of Death. The road may be deadly, but it’s also spectacular.
- Daily Devotional, June 13, 2012 "The Cost of Citizenship"6/12/2012 - My adopted son Wasswa became a naturalizedAmerican citizen when we flew in from Uganda on 3rd June, 2011 and passed through immigration. Though we were in America only for the summer, and would return to Uganda a few weeks later, by law Wasswa’s citizenship is his for life.
- Daily Devotional, June 12, 2012 "Never Asleep"6/11/2012 - Several motorway drivers phoned the police, reporting that a truck was erratically swerving down the road and jerking from side to side.
- Daily Devotional, June 11, 2012 "Love The Most? "6/10/2012 - A young child once asked her father, “Daddy, whodo you love the most, me or my brother?”
- Daily Devotional, June 8, 2012 "Not Sinless, But . . . "6/7/2012 - The story is told of a man who found a wallet filled with cash. He was tempted to keep the money for himself. As a Christian, he knew he should return the wallet to its owner. But he began to reason with himself:
- Daily Devotional, June 7, 2012 "Moment"6/6/2012 - As an English teacher and a writer, I have a strongappreciation for words. More than just loving certain words for their sounds, the nuances of language and meaning can keep my mind occupied far beyond what my family considers normal.
No playlists found for this account.