The apostle Paul reminds us to not become tired of doing good, especially to those in the family of believers.
- Daily Devotional - December 12, 2012 "When Giving Isn’t Helping"12/11/2012 - Street kids populate most intersections in Uganda’s capital city Kampala. I know many of the children by name, and when I’m stopped in traffic they regularly congregate at my car to talk and laugh with me.
- Daily Devotional - December 11, 2012 "Identity Tags"12/11/2012 - In 2010, an estimated 10.8 million babies were born every month—meaning 362,000 babies were born every day, four babies every second.
- Daily Devotional - December 10, 2012 "Workaholic or Fool"12/9/2012 - There was a man who worked 70 hours a week. Fortunately, he loved his job. He brought home a nice paycheck and provided good things for his family.
- Daily Devotional - December 9, 2012 "Mary’s Risky Calling"12/8/2012 - “May everything you have said about me come true” (Luke 1:38).
- Daily Devotional - December 8, 2012 "Man and Woman "12/7/2012 - Ah, December . . . shimmering, white snow caressing the ground—and streets. But in time, traffic and dirt will alter the roadside snow, resulting in a sullied state.
- Daily Devotional - December 7, 2012 "Looking"12/6/2012 - Having grown up in a nonliturgical denomination, I remember the first time my family celebrated Christmas with an Advent wreath.
- Daily Devotional - December 6, 2012 "The Gift of (Not) Being God"12/6/2012 - Watching a recent fictionalized history of early Roman conquests, I could see that there were no limits to what they felt they could accomplish.
- Daily Devotional - December 5, 2012 "Help Without Hurting"12/4/2012 - Every summer, female sea turtles trudge out of the sea and onto the beach where they lay their eggs. The baby turtles that eventually hatch follow the light of the moon as they scurry back to the sea
- Daily Devotional - December 4, 2012 "Breathing Easy"12/3/2012 - There’s a new cell phone app that claims it can help you de-stress. To use it, you have to clip a heart-rate monitor to your ear.
- Daily Devotional - December 3, 2012 "Born to Die"12/3/2012 - We’re well into that special time of the year when our focus turns to the celebration of Jesus’ birth (Luke 2:1-20).
- Daily Devotional - December 2, 2012 "Leave Room for God"12/2/2012 - A TV commercial begins with a boy sitting in a play tree house, taunting a grandma and a baby because he has the family’s bag of Doritos chips, and they don’t.
- Daily Devotional - December 1, 2012 "Every Breath You Take"11/30/2012 - I had never given much thought to the value of a single breath until I encountered 2-week-old Nicole in an orphanage in East Africa.
- Daily Devotional - November 30, 2012 "Generational Investment"11/30/2012 - Standing quietly in the back, I am moved by the sight. Arms reach upward, voices carry throughout the room, and a tireless energy reverberates to the sound of the drum.
- Daily Devotional - November 29, 2012 "Eutychus’ Example"11/28/2012 - I must admit I was having a hard time staying awake. The guest speaker had been monotonously droning on for 45 minutes.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Sanctus Real - November 28 2012 "Promises"11/27/2012 - As I go further and further down the road of life I find less and less hope in the world around me. I sometimes wonder if it's just that I'm older, not as easily excited and maybe slightly more cynical than I was as say a sixteen year old young man.
- Daily Devotional - November 27, 2012 "Life...With God"11/27/2012 - Every month, more than 500,000 people Google “meaning of life.” Why am I here? They find answers ranging from “Life has no meaning” to “The meaning of life is whatever you make it.”
No playlists found for this account.