Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it
- Daily Devotional - January 29, 2013 "Squash the Beef"1/28/2013 - During a promotional event, two 73-year-old former Canadian Football League players got into a fistfight on stage.
- Daily Devotional - January 28, 2013 "Faith and Death"1/27/2013 - One of the most powerful scenes of the Lord of the Rings trilogy is the time when the fellowship must go through the mines of Moria, into the dark caverns underneath the mountain.
- Daily Devotional - January 27, 2013 "Expecting Fruit"1/26/2013 - My neighbor planted some apple tree seedlings. Several years later, the mature trees bore fruit. But there was a problem.
- Daily Devotional - January 26, 2013 "Human Chameleon"1/25/2013 - Chinese performance artist Liu Bolin is known as “the invisible man” or “the human chameleon” because he blends himself into his surroundings. T
- Daily Devotional - January 25, 2013 Featuring tobyMac "Eye On It"1/24/2013 - Almost two hundred years ago, Scottish minister Thomas Chalmers spoke about the “expulsive power of a new affection.”
- Daily Devotional - January 24, 2013 Featuring Chris Tomlin "Crown Him (Majesty)"1/23/2013 - If you’ve spent any time in church, you have probably sung the hymn “Crown Him”… Crown Him with many crowns, The Lamb upon His throne.
- Daily Devotional - January 23, 2013 "Dinner and a Sinner"1/22/2013 - Several years ago, while vacationing in Washington, DC, my family noticed a large crowd forming in front of a popular downtown theater.
- Daily Devotional - January 22, 2013 "Freely Given"1/21/2013 - At the end of a long day, I took a quick moment to get a jumpstart on my work email—striving to preempt any surprises I might face at 8 o’clock the next morning.
- Daily Devotional - January 21, 2013 "Rebuilding the Altar"1/20/2013 - Each New Year promises the opportunity to start afresh—the prospect of a new beginning. The Israelites had been a rebellious and disobedient people.
- Daily Devotional - January 19, 2013 "Keep All"1/19/2013 - I love knowledge. As a child, after stumbling across a picture Bible in the library, I wanted to read the real Bible.
- Daily Devotional - January 19, 2013 "He Broke Our Fall"1/18/2013 - Last year, Brad Pitt was hobbling around with a cane after having torn his ACL—a ligament in his knee. He told reporters, “I was carrying my daughter down the hill and I slipped. It was either her or me” who would get hurt.
- Daily Devotional - January 18, 2013 "Toughest Critic"1/17/2013 - Have you, like me, ever had a person in your life who in many ways is a friend, but is also your toughest critic? If so, do you wonder how to respond properly to this person?
- Daily Devotional - January 17, 2013 "What God Looks Like"1/16/2013 - In March of 2012, Americans listened with regret and repulsion as we heard reports of an American soldier in Afghanistan who went on a killing spree in a rural Afghan village.
- Daily Devotional - January 16, 2013 "In a Word"1/15/2013 - This past week I’ve been working on a labor of love. My wife, Lynn, is reaching a significant birthday milestone, so I’ve decided to throw her a party. One game I came up with is “Lynn in a word.”
- Daily Devotional - January 15, 2013 Featuring Chris Tomlin "Lay Me Down"1/14/2013 - The joy that comes with daily sacrifice only makes sense in light of the cross. It will be my joy to say, “Your will, your way.”
- Daily Devotional - January 14, 2013 "True Value"1/13/2013 - Johannes Gutenberg had an idea that would change the world, but he needed money to finance it.
No playlists found for this account.