"There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal.”
- Daily Devotional - April 21, 2013 "Redeeming Love"4/21/2013 - Go and love the person who has disappointed you!” “Huh? No way. I don’t want to be hurt again!” Without a shadow of a doubt, it’s difficult to love someone with a proven track record of disappointing you.
- Daily Devotional - April 20, 2013 "Losing Ourselves"4/19/2013 - James Hunter, a sociology professor at a large university, highlights the shift from shared moral foundations to individual choices that shift and vacillate.
- Daily Devotional - April 19, 2013 "Titanic 101"4/18/2013 - When the Titanic sank on April 15, 1912, evangelist John Harper was among the 1,522 people who died.
- Daily Devotional - April 18, 2013 "Unexpected Blessings"4/17/2013 - It’s likely we’ve read Jesus’ Beatitudes as a list of virtues— attitudes and actions that He wants us to pursue.
- Daily Devotional - April 17, 2013 "If My People"4/16/2013 - I was speaking with three friends about the lamentable condition of our country.
- Daily Devotional - April 16, 2013 "God’s Garden"4/16/2013 - Last spring I planted an herb garden, even though I don’t have a “green thumb.” In fact, I only sporadically watered the plants when their environment reached desertlike conditions. But, fortunately,
- Daily Devotional - April 15, 2013 "Needing God"4/14/2013 - When Palestinian Tass Saada was just 17 years old, he joined the Fatah movement in the West Bank.
- Daily Devotional - April 14, 2013 "No Tampering"4/13/2013 - Kim Peek, the megasavant who inspired the film Rain Man,once went to a performance of a Shakespearean play.
- Daily Devotional - April 13, 2013 "Must-See Destinations"4/12/2013 - The title of a 2010 LIFE special edition magazine reads: “Heaven on Earth: The World’s Must-See Destinations.”
- Daily Devotional - April 12, 2013 "Magical Green Stick"4/11/2013 - When the Russian novelist Leo Tolstoy was a child, he believed in a magical green stick that could destroy all evil.
- Daily Devotional - April 11, 2013 "Driving God Out"4/10/2013 - Is it possible to drive God away? The answer is a resounding “Yes!” Ezekiel gives us one sure way— idolatry. In a fascinating account, the prophet recorded what made God leave the room.
- Daily Devotional - April 10, 2013 "The Lord Our God"4/9/2013 - When Moses led the Israelites out of slavery, he, nor those freed captives, had any idea what lay ahead of them.
- Daily Devotional - April 9, 2013 "Why Baptism?"4/9/2013 - The announcement couldn’t have been clearer: “Water baptism is not an option for the believer in Jesus.
- Daily Devotional - April 8, 2013 "New Name, New Life"4/7/2013 - Each year, thousands of people change their names. Some of these changes reflect a deep desire for a new life.
- Daily Devotional - April 7, 2013 "Cynical"4/6/2013 - I leafed through the book, Can’t Be Bought (not the real title). The book told the challenging story of a megachurch pastor who realized he had built his ministry on marketing strategies rather than on Christ’s call.
- Daily Devotional - April 6, 2013 "Content With Contention?"4/5/2013 - With its uncomfortable booths and tiled floors, the restaurant reflected the chill of the winter air. Having recently made the decision to take in foster children, my family sat waiting to meet a 7-year-old girl who needed a home.
No playlists found for this account.