The concept of endurance isn’t exciting. To endure means to keep going. It’s to stay true to our commitment and not give up.
- Daily Devotional - April 13, 2013 "Must-See Destinations"4/12/2013 - The title of a 2010 LIFE special edition magazine reads: “Heaven on Earth: The World’s Must-See Destinations.”
- Daily Devotional - April 12, 2013 "Magical Green Stick"4/11/2013 - When the Russian novelist Leo Tolstoy was a child, he believed in a magical green stick that could destroy all evil.
- Daily Devotional - April 11, 2013 "Driving God Out"4/10/2013 - Is it possible to drive God away? The answer is a resounding “Yes!” Ezekiel gives us one sure way— idolatry. In a fascinating account, the prophet recorded what made God leave the room.
- Daily Devotional - April 10, 2013 "The Lord Our God"4/9/2013 - When Moses led the Israelites out of slavery, he, nor those freed captives, had any idea what lay ahead of them.
- Daily Devotional - April 9, 2013 "Why Baptism?"4/9/2013 - The announcement couldn’t have been clearer: “Water baptism is not an option for the believer in Jesus.
- Daily Devotional - April 8, 2013 "New Name, New Life"4/7/2013 - Each year, thousands of people change their names. Some of these changes reflect a deep desire for a new life.
- Daily Devotional - April 7, 2013 "Cynical"4/6/2013 - I leafed through the book, Can’t Be Bought (not the real title). The book told the challenging story of a megachurch pastor who realized he had built his ministry on marketing strategies rather than on Christ’s call.
- Daily Devotional - April 6, 2013 "Content With Contention?"4/5/2013 - With its uncomfortable booths and tiled floors, the restaurant reflected the chill of the winter air. Having recently made the decision to take in foster children, my family sat waiting to meet a 7-year-old girl who needed a home.
- Daily Devotional - April 5, 2013 "In God's Presence"4/4/2013 - During Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2003, military chaplain Cary Cash served with the US military’s 1st Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment as they battled their way to Baghdad.
- Daily Devotional - April 4, 2013 "Pandora?"4/3/2013 - Pandora is one of the musical marvels of the Internet age. It’s an algorithm-based website that allows you to listen to any musical artists, bands, and songs that you like.
- Daily Devotional - April 3, 2013 "Transforming Grace"4/2/2013 - At the start of the 1998 film Les Miserables, recently released convict Jean Valjean staggers into a small village. Cold, starving, and out of options, Valjean receives a meal and lodging from a local bishop.
- Daily Devotional - April 2, 2013 "Short" 4/1/2013 - My friend, now 65, smiled nostalgically as she shared memories of her grandfather’s last year.
- Daily Devotional - April 1, 2013 "A Private Problem"3/31/2013 - Nate Larkin’s addiction first began after he visited the red-light district in New York City.
- Daily Devotional - March 31, 2013 "A New Genesis"3/30/2013 - A couple of years ago, as I was driving our son Wyatt to kindergarten, our conversation turned to resurrection.
- Daily Devotional - March 30, 2013 "True Freedom"3/30/2013 - Many countries annually exercise their freedom to literally change time. I experienced this timely change when I was in the US a few years ago.
- Daily Devotional - March 29, 2013 "The Rolling Stone"3/28/2013 - Jesus was dead—witnessed by His executioners (Mark 15:37-39), confirmed by Pilate (15:44-45), and attested by two high-court judges who prepared His lifeless body for burial (v.43; John 3:1,19:38-39).
No playlists found for this account.