“Look after each other so that none of you fails to receive the grace of God. Watch out that no poisonous root of bitterness grows up to ...
- Daily Devotional - May 24, 2013 "Where Are You Looking?"5/23/2013 - Saulo was 16 when he drove the getaway car for a robbery that ended in murder. Now 32, Saulo says, “I remember sitting in the county jail, and it really sunk in: ‘Wow, I’m not going home,’ and [I] realized what I did. I didn’t want to live. I couldn’t believe what I did.”
- Daily Devotional - May 23, 2013 "Relative Peace"5/22/2013 - A 60-year-old man, atop a John Deere tractor, charged at his 69-year-old brother-in-law who was harvesting hay astride his own tractor.
- Daily Devotional - May 22, 2013 "Knowing Our Place"5/21/2013 - I recently read of a man who started a church and saw it grow and flourish over the years.
- Daily Devotional - May 21, 2013 "Not Broken"5/21/2013 - As someone who has logged a lot of time in the coastal waters of Florida, I’ve always enjoyed seeing bottlenose dolphins up close in the wild.
- Daily Devotional - May 20, 2013 "Youth Ministry 101"5/19/2013 - If you read some recent books on youth ministry, it’s hard not to get the sense that this part of church ministry is experiencing some major struggles.
- Daily Devotional - May 19, 2013 "The Harvest"5/18/2013 - Christians observe Pentecost Sunday as the day the Holy Spirit was given to the church.
- Daily Devotional - May 18, 2013 "That Name"5/17/2013 - Back in 2001, Mark Cuban, owner of the National Basketball Association’s (NBA) Dallas Mavericks, offered WGN Chicago Radio sports-talk host David Kaplan $50,000 to change his name legally to “Dallas Maverick.”
- Daily Devotional - May 17, 2013 "Amenities"5/17/2013 - Amenities. Surprisingly, I heard someone use that word in describing a church they had chosen to attend.
- Daily Devotional - May 16, 2013 "Good Religion"5/15/2013 - As a pastor, I get interesting responses from people when they discover my vocation. Some will immediately apologize for the language they’ve used.
- Daily Devotional - May 15, 2013 "The Body of Christ"5/14/2013 - Two nights before I moved to Africa 5 years ago, I panicked. As much as I believed the Lord was calling me to Uganda, I feared that by going there I would forfeit my friends back home.
- Daily Devotional - May 14, 2013 "Untethered"5/13/2013 - Nik Wallenda became the first man to walk across Niagara Falls on a tightrope. During this amazing accomplishment, the television network that broadcast the event insisted that Wallenda wear a tether, so even if he had slipped he would not have plummeted to his death.
- Daily Devotional - May 13, 2013 "Obvious Passion"5/13/2013 - There’s a lady down the street who’s crazy for flowers. At the first sign of spring, she crowds her porch with clay pots containing seedlings.
- Daily Devotional - May 12, 2013 "Rabble Babble"5/11/2013 - Many years ago, I was counseling at a Christian camp when the program staff began to struggle. Why?
- Daily Devotional - May 11, 2013 "Commoner to Royalty"5/10/2013 - The New York Times estimated that 3 billion people watched Prince William, heir to the throne of England, marry Kate Middleton.
- Daily Devotional - May 10, 2013 "My Greatest Enemy"5/9/2013 - A Christian leader was once asked: “Who is your greatest enemy?” He replied, “Every morning I see him in the mirror.”
- Daily Devotional - May 9, 2013 "Taken"5/9/2013 - There are three major events in Jesus’ life that most Christian churches commemorate with special services: Christmas, celebrating Jesus’ incarnation and birth; Good Friday, commemorating His crucifixion and death; and Easter Sunday, celebrating His resurrection—His coming back from the dead.
No playlists found for this account.