Like Apollos, may we be teachable and bold as we “carefully guard the precious truth that has been entrusted to [us]” (2 Timothy 1:14).
- Right With God10/5/2013 - Traditional Protestants follow Martin Luther’s insight that sinners like us can’t do enough good works to satisfy a holy God.
- Art of Removal10/4/2013 - Consistent study of God’s Word will help us stay true to Him and repent of what’s false in our lives. Practice the art of removal today.
- Privilege of Love10/3/2013 - Love is a privilege, one that requires a great investment. Because they lay down their lives regardless of the cost, those who love well in the kingdom willingly risk rejection.
- The Gift of Time10/2/2013 - What would it mean for you—in practical terms—to disregard your life in this world? What priorities of yours are based in this life only?
- Guard These Well10/1/2013 - God has called each of us to carefully guard the treasures He has entrusted to us.
- The Invention of Lying9/30/2013 - Jesus said that you’re either a child of God or a child of the devil (John 8:42-45). What should characterize your life if you’re a child of God?
- Sent9/29/2013 - We’re to give ourselves, entirely, in the name of the One who has already given everything. We are sent—just as Jesus was sent.
- Proven by Patience9/28/2013 - Time and time again, I’m exposed to believers, including my son, who display more patience than I do. Their example speaks volumes.
- Crime and Punishment9/27/2013 - The Lord is slow to get angry, but His power is great, and He never lets the guilty go unpunished
- Don't Be Evil9/26/2013 - Do you want to keep your heart pure? Remember that all people are made in God’s image, and you’ll find that evil thoughts will disappear. —Mike Wittmer
- Friends & Enemies9/25/2013 - Want to make a friend out of an enemy? Try kindness. It sure beats hostility. —Jeff Olson
- Discover What's Yours9/24/2013 - Sometimes I wonder what our lives would be like if we discovered all that is ours through the Holy Spirit— untapped spiritual riches!
- Truly Human (Again)9/23/2013 - The apostle Paul suggests that through Jesus, God has opened up a new possibility for all the people of the world—an entirely new way of being human.
- Real Life9/22/2013 - Real life in Christ is more than simply going through the motions of musty worship, and it certainly isn’t redefining values based on our desires.
- People or God?9/21/2013 - If we’re honest, we all struggle in some way with trusting more in what others say and do than in the invisible and inaudible affirmations of God.
- Trapped9/20/2013 - When circumstances seem unbearable, God earnestly desires that we find comfort in Him.
No playlists found for this account.