God intends for you to share in His eternal glory. So He “will restore, support, and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation” (v.10).
- True Love8/16/2013 - Why do we sometimes invest in relationships that do not reflect the true nature of biblical love?
- Shouting to SIlence8/15/2013 - What can you do to proclaim God’s truth winsomely when people try to drown you out? Why is it important that we not be obnoxious as we witness for Jesus?
- Made New8/14/2013 - A restorative picture of God’s design for sexual intimacy, the Song of Songs strips away our pretenses about love as we discover the power of God’s passion for us.
- Amen8/13/2013 - We typically say it at the end of our prayers, but Amen has more significance than simply being the last word in a prayer.
- Daily Devotional - August 12, 2013 "Shamed and Disarmed"8/12/2013 - What powers of this world need to be disarmed by Jesus? What does it mean for you to know that Jesus’ power is ultimate?
- Daily Devotional - August 11, 2013 "True"8/11/2013 - It’s true that Jesus died for our sins. He was raised bodily from the dead, and He offers forgiveness and eternal life to every sinner as a free gift.
- Daily Devotional - August 10, 2013 "Vulnerable"8/10/2013 - If a spiritual giant like David could sin so grievously, surely you and I are equally capable of similar or worse failures.
- True Fulfillment8/9/2013 - it’s only when we communicate with God and place our confidence in Him that we can experience peace that “exceeds anything we can understand.”
- Cover Up8/7/2013 - It’s tempting to cover up a friend’s sin, but ultimately we’re causing more harm if we delay the inevitable.
- Daily Devotional - August 7, 2013 "the King’s speech"8/6/2013 - 8/7/2013 - At the start of His public career, Jesus gave a king’s speech to announce and define His kingship as well as proclaim Isaiah 61:2 —“the year of the Lord’s favor”
- Daily Devotional - August 6, 2013 "Multi-Hat Syndrome"8/5/2013 - A pastor recently listed 36 different “hats” he might wear. The roles included community activist, theologian, financial adviser, and life coach.
- Daily Devotional - August 5, 2013 "Spirit Power"8/4/2013 - Last year, a man penned his own obituary before he died of cancer.
- Daily Devotional - August 4, 2013 "In the End"8/4/2013 - As I looked at the goldfish cracker on the floor of my pantry, I reminisced about the tiny hands of my children and an earlier season in life.
- Daily Devotional - August 3, 2013 "Greater Than Our Shame"8/2/2013 - God is greater than our shame. Because Saul failed to realize this, his life ended tragically.
- Daily Devotional - August 2, 2013 "Not Being a “Kidult"8/1/2013 - In 2005, two teenagers started TheRebelution.com website to encourage fellow young people to exceed low expectations and to do “hard things.”
- Daily Devotional - August 1, 2013 "How We Know"7/31/2013 - My sons are picking up on the way TV advertisers play games with viewers, twisting statistics and making outrageous claims.
No playlists found for this account.