“You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good” (Genesis 50:20).
- Take a Stand10/25/2013 - Unlike Pilate and the officials, believers in Jesus must take a stand for what’s right no matter how much noise the crowd makes.
- Thank You, Friends10/24/2013 - Indeed, no ministry can ever be accomplished alone. Even the great apostle Paul needed help from his friends.
- Drift10/23/2013 - Do you know a believer who’s starting to drift toward sin and disbelief? Don’t just cruise on by. Throw out that life ring!
- Fallen10/22/2013 - James wrote, “Not many of you should become teachers in the church, for we who teach will be judged more strictly” (James 3:1).
- It's Not About Me10/21/2013 - When you read the Bible, how do you apply its instruction? How has Jesus been revealed to us throughout God’s Word?
- In the Open10/20/2013 - Today, sin and brokenness make it difficult to be emotionally open and honest. It doesn’t feel safe or comfortable as it did originally for the first couple.
- Guilty as Charged10/19/2013 - John said that we’re to “produce fruit in keeping with repentance.”
- What Kind of Sorrow?10/18/2013 - When our sorrow does not lead to God-centered transformation, it becomes self-pity and unproductive grief, and it leads to death.
- A Good Worker10/17/2013 - Some of us feel that we could never be good enough to deserve such the label "good worker." How do we assess ourselves correctly?
- Being Messed With10/16/2013 - In Colossians, Paul cast a vision for a new humanity, an entirely new order of human existence brought into being by Jesus Christ.
- Don't Be Dumb10/15/2013 - The next time you’re tempted to lust, open your eyes and look at the wreckage around you. Don’t be dumb.
- A Better Plan10/14/2013 - When God allows our plans to be altered and even squashed, how do we react? Do we respond with anger and self-pity?
- The Rock10/13/2013 - Israel went looking for other rocks besides Yahweh—gods or sources of stability, strength, and refuge—and experienced extreme disappointment.
- Living Differently10/12/2013 - In what ways can we become numb to the influence of secular media? How can we discern if our media choices have become a place of idolatry?
- Peace Work10/11/2013 - We don’t have answers for all the injustice in the world. But we can be assured of this: God wants us to do our part to work for justice.
- Prepare the Way10/10/2013 - Like John, we must actively “prepare the way for the Lord’s coming!” so that “all people will see the salvation sent from God”
No playlists found for this account.