“Getting even” may give you the edge in the business world, but it will definitely wreak havoc in your inner world.
- Daily Devotional - May 22, 2013 "Knowing Our Place"5/21/2013 - I recently read of a man who started a church and saw it grow and flourish over the years.
- Daily Devotional - May 21, 2013 "Not Broken"5/21/2013 - As someone who has logged a lot of time in the coastal waters of Florida, I’ve always enjoyed seeing bottlenose dolphins up close in the wild.
- Daily Devotional - May 20, 2013 "Youth Ministry 101"5/19/2013 - If you read some recent books on youth ministry, it’s hard not to get the sense that this part of church ministry is experiencing some major struggles.
- Daily Devotional - May 19, 2013 "The Harvest"5/18/2013 - Christians observe Pentecost Sunday as the day the Holy Spirit was given to the church.
- Daily Devotional - May 18, 2013 "That Name"5/17/2013 - Back in 2001, Mark Cuban, owner of the National Basketball Association’s (NBA) Dallas Mavericks, offered WGN Chicago Radio sports-talk host David Kaplan $50,000 to change his name legally to “Dallas Maverick.”
- Daily Devotional - May 17, 2013 "Amenities"5/17/2013 - Amenities. Surprisingly, I heard someone use that word in describing a church they had chosen to attend.
- Daily Devotional - May 16, 2013 "Good Religion"5/15/2013 - As a pastor, I get interesting responses from people when they discover my vocation. Some will immediately apologize for the language they’ve used.
- Daily Devotional - May 15, 2013 "The Body of Christ"5/14/2013 - Two nights before I moved to Africa 5 years ago, I panicked. As much as I believed the Lord was calling me to Uganda, I feared that by going there I would forfeit my friends back home.
- Daily Devotional - May 14, 2013 "Untethered"5/13/2013 - Nik Wallenda became the first man to walk across Niagara Falls on a tightrope. During this amazing accomplishment, the television network that broadcast the event insisted that Wallenda wear a tether, so even if he had slipped he would not have plummeted to his death.
- Daily Devotional - May 13, 2013 "Obvious Passion"5/13/2013 - There’s a lady down the street who’s crazy for flowers. At the first sign of spring, she crowds her porch with clay pots containing seedlings.
- Daily Devotional - May 12, 2013 "Rabble Babble"5/11/2013 - Many years ago, I was counseling at a Christian camp when the program staff began to struggle. Why?
- Daily Devotional - May 11, 2013 "Commoner to Royalty"5/10/2013 - The New York Times estimated that 3 billion people watched Prince William, heir to the throne of England, marry Kate Middleton.
- Daily Devotional - May 10, 2013 "My Greatest Enemy"5/9/2013 - A Christian leader was once asked: “Who is your greatest enemy?” He replied, “Every morning I see him in the mirror.”
- Daily Devotional - May 9, 2013 "Taken"5/9/2013 - There are three major events in Jesus’ life that most Christian churches commemorate with special services: Christmas, celebrating Jesus’ incarnation and birth; Good Friday, commemorating His crucifixion and death; and Easter Sunday, celebrating His resurrection—His coming back from the dead.
- Daily Devotional - May 8, 2013 "65 Gifts"5/8/2013 - Doug Eaton wanted to celebrate his 65th birthday in an uncommon fashion. When he asked his friends how he should celebrate the big day, one suggested that he perform 65 random acts of kindness.
- Daily Devotional - May 7, 2013 "True Love"5/6/2013 - When I stopped by a nearby restaurant to pick up some food, a guy and a girl standing in the parking lot caught my attention.
No playlists found for this account.