Think of a story you were excited to tell someone recently. What was it about that story?
- Daily Devotional - August, 23 2012 "Miraculous Love"8/22/2012 - Hymnwriter Edwin Hodder wrote, “Thy Word is like a deep, deep mine; and jewels rich and rare are hidden in its mighty depths for every searcher there.”
- Daily Devotional - August, 22 2012 "Golden Handcuffs"8/21/2012 - Friends of mine are acquainted with a media leader. He invited them to appear on his television show to talk about a family tragedy, and he was so impressed by their faith in Christ that he invited them back.
- Daily Devotional - August, 21 2012 "Timeless Message"8/20/2012 - Hurry home! —Dad. Foraging through old boxes, as my husband and I cleaned out our garage, I started to cry when I saw that brief note.
- Daily Devotional - August, 20 2012 "Born Twice"8/19/2012 - The other day I noticed a bumper sticker on the back of an SUV that read, “Born right, the first time.”
- Daily Devotional - August, 17 2012 "Hard Work"8/16/2012 - "Hey, Dad! It’s Micah. All that hard work finally paid off. I made gold defense (starting defense). I’m so happy. These are just baby steps to my days in the pros."
- Daily Devotional - August, 16 2012 "Bread of Life "8/15/2012 - I’ve never known true, life-threatening hunger. There have been occasions where my stomach gnawed for food and where I felt the ragged edge of hunger pains.
- Daily Devotional - August, 15 2012 "Tangible Creativity"8/14/2012 - A friend named Erik Lokkesmoe, a successful audience mobilization agency founder and principal, recently shared on Facebook:
- Daily Devotional - August, 14 2012 "Murderous Intent"8/13/2012 - At its best, anger alerts us to injustice. At its worst, anger becomes murderous in intent. Beyond wanting to see a wrong righted, we find ourselves wishing the destruction of a person—through the use of words if not a gun.
- Daily Devotional - August, 13 2012 "Common Ground"8/12/2012 - The Good Book: A Humanist Biblewas recently published by atheist author A. C. Grayling.
- Daily Devotional - August, 10 2012 "Finding Beauty"8/9/2012 - As we walked through a small nature preserve near our house, my son surprised me when he said, “God was pretty amazing when He made swamps.
- Daily Devotional, August 09 2012 "Remember to Tell"8/8/2012 - Orion’s Belt is a prominent constellation in the night sky. I first took a special interest in this row of three bright stars during a time of great spiritual renewal in my life.
- Daily Devotional, August 08 2012 "Persistence"8/8/2012 - It was Henry Wadsworth Longfellow who said, “Perseverance is a great element of success. If you knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody.”
- Daily Devotional, August 07 2012 "Tears in a Bottle"8/6/2012 - Lisa Linehan is on her way to the altar. She’s booked a wedding location, purchased a dress, and has even set the date.
- Daily Devotional, August 06 2012 "Criticism"8/5/2012 - One Sunday morning a pastor got up in the pulpit and apologized for the Band-Aid on his face.
- Daily Devotional, August 03 2012 "a destructive god"8/2/2012 - There are two essential spiritual truths that we ignore at our peril. The first is that a variety of “gods” seek our allegiance.
- Daily Devotional, August 02, 2012 "At His Word"8/1/2012 - It goes without saying that Katie Davis is an exceptionalyoung woman. At just 19 years old, she began serving needy children in Uganda—leaving behind the creature comforts of America.
No playlists found for this account.