One of the many things the birth of Jesus reveals is that God is faithful. To celebrate Jesus’ birth is to celebrate the One who keeps His promises.
- God Knows You9/14/2013 - “Before you were born I set you apart” (Jeremiah 1:5). Jeremiah was no surprise to God. No person is.
- Actions and Adventure9/13/2013 - While Jesus doesn’t call everyone to the challenging roads of Africa, He does call each of us to move.
- Know Your Enemy9/12/2013 - Our human adversaries have been deeply affected by our true enemies— sin and Satan. Knowing that helps us to see them as Jesus does.
- Still in Process9/11/2013 - Transformation isn’t always easy, especially when it involves our hearts.
- Trust & Obedience9/10/2013 - What will you do when you find that God’s ways seem unreasonable and incomprehensible?
- Timely Advice9/9/2013 - How can you strengthen your knowledge of God’s Word so you can recognize false teaching?
- Evil9/8/2013 - The problem of evil is the No. 1 reason people give for not believing in God.
- Indicted or Invited9/7/2013 - God longs to forgive and to restore us so that we can declare to the world His story of rescue and renewal.
- Rescue Required9/6/2013 - Although ultimately “we are each responsible for our own conduct” (Galatians 6:5), it’s important to get involved when we see a fellow believer drowning in sin.
- True Identity9/5/2013 - All who have “died with Christ” have been made new by God (Colossians 2:20). Paul doesn’t say we might be raised to new life. We will!
- Starting with Prayer9/4/2013 - We’re wise to bring our needs to the Lord first, asking Him to guide us in the best way to share our needs with others. —Roxanne Robbins
- The Right Way9/3/2013 - “Those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted” (Luke 14:11).
- London Fog9/2/2013 - We can become so preoccupied with the “good” things this life has to offer that we miss the “far better” riches found in Christ.
- Your Story9/1/2013 - Just like the woman from Samaria, we try to navigate hard places in life by removing our decisions far from the realm of our story.
- Hello, My Name Is8/31/2013 - “Hello, my name is Jordan and I am a drug addict.” That was the first sentence of this young man’s story that he wrote to me.
- Sin's Sting8/30/2013 - David learned that his sins had dire consequences. When we sin, we displease and despise God.
No playlists found for this account.