When we remember the great acts of God—redemption through Jesus, the gift of the Holy Spirit, the giving of gifts and talents, and daily ...
- Daily Devotional - June 23, 2013 "A Lot by a Lot"6/22/2013 - The first 4 years my adopted Ugandan son was with me, I experienced no fears about the future or my ability to support him.
- Daily Devotional - June 22, 2013 "Downed by Love"6/21/2013 - One of my deep joys as a pastor has been to baptize both of my sons. I have a picture taken just before I went into the baptismal pool with one of my boys.
- Daily Devotional - June 21, 2013 "We Are Family"6/21/2013 - We often say in the church that we’re a family, and we address each other as brothers and sisters in Christ. But what does that really mean? What implications does the word family hold?
- Daily Devotional - June 20, 2013 "Walls"6/20/2013 - Walls are designed to keep people safe. But walls also divide, keeping people apart. The 96-mile (155 km) Berlin Wall kept the East Germans in
- Daily Devotional - June 19, 2013 "Watching"6/18/2013 - Watch me, Mom!” On any given day, these words resonate through our house as our kids seek to entertain us or attempt a new skill.
- Daily Devotional - June 18, 2013 "Place for the Unfit"6/17/2013 - Downsize Fitness is a health club with a unique niche. It caters only to people who want to lose at least 50 pounds.
- Daily Devotional - June 17, 2013 "Intimidation of the Bible"6/16/2013 - The Bible can intimidate me sometimes. Certain statements bring on the guilt.
- Daily Devotional - June 16, 2013 "Village of Eternity"6/15/2013 - British journalist Tracey Lawson visited Campodimele, Italy, and dubbed it the “Village of Eternity.” The 1,000-year-old town rests like a crown atop a mountain, and the average resident lives 95 years.
- Daily Devotional - June 15, 2013 "Had to Go There"6/14/2013 - Author Elizabeth Berg once wrote, “You know the phrase ‘It’s always in the little things’? In writing, it is always the little things—it’s the details . . . that make a character and a story come alive.”
- Daily Devotional - June 14, 2013 "Backslap Back!"6/13/2013 - When I lived in China, I had an American friend who was radically committed to bringing the gospel to that nation.
- Daily Devotional - June 13, 2013 "Hate to Love"6/12/2013 - She hated anyone who believed in God. A self-proclaimed atheist, the young woman did everything she could to destroy the faith of believers in Jesus.
- Daily Devotional - June 12, 2013 "Dethroned"6/11/2013 - Muammar Gaddafi, Africa’s longest-reigning head of state, used to pitch his infamous luxury tent at the end of my street whenever he was in Uganda for Africa Union Summit meetings.
- Daily Devotional - June 11, 2013 "Strong As An Ant"6/11/2013 - Thirty-five years ago, Thomas Daigle and his wife signed a home loan. On the way out of the bank, he found a penny on the ground.
- Daily Devotional - June 10, 2013 "Not Leaving"6/9/2013 - I am just 3 months into my elected role as youth deaconess in the local church that I attend, and I’ve already received three requests from people who want to step down from serving.
- Daily Devotional - June 9, 2013 "Boys to Men"6/8/2013 - Studies of children who grow up in fatherless homes reveal that they often face major challenges in life.
- Daily Devotional - June 8, 2013 "If . . . Then"6/7/2013 - With our house on the market, my husband and I regularly spend time looking at online real-estate sites.
No playlists found for this account.