Read Acts 19:23-41 to learn what happens when we put our own jobs above the people we profess to serve.
- Daily Devotional - June 21, 2013 "We Are Family"6/21/2013 - We often say in the church that we’re a family, and we address each other as brothers and sisters in Christ. But what does that really mean? What implications does the word family hold?
- Daily Devotional - June 20, 2013 "Walls"6/20/2013 - Walls are designed to keep people safe. But walls also divide, keeping people apart. The 96-mile (155 km) Berlin Wall kept the East Germans in
- Daily Devotional - June 19, 2013 "Watching"6/18/2013 - Watch me, Mom!” On any given day, these words resonate through our house as our kids seek to entertain us or attempt a new skill.
- Daily Devotional - June 18, 2013 "Place for the Unfit"6/17/2013 - Downsize Fitness is a health club with a unique niche. It caters only to people who want to lose at least 50 pounds.
- Daily Devotional - June 17, 2013 "Intimidation of the Bible"6/16/2013 - The Bible can intimidate me sometimes. Certain statements bring on the guilt.
- Daily Devotional - June 16, 2013 "Village of Eternity"6/15/2013 - British journalist Tracey Lawson visited Campodimele, Italy, and dubbed it the “Village of Eternity.” The 1,000-year-old town rests like a crown atop a mountain, and the average resident lives 95 years.
- Daily Devotional - June 15, 2013 "Had to Go There"6/14/2013 - Author Elizabeth Berg once wrote, “You know the phrase ‘It’s always in the little things’? In writing, it is always the little things—it’s the details . . . that make a character and a story come alive.”
- Daily Devotional - June 14, 2013 "Backslap Back!"6/13/2013 - When I lived in China, I had an American friend who was radically committed to bringing the gospel to that nation.
- Daily Devotional - June 13, 2013 "Hate to Love"6/12/2013 - She hated anyone who believed in God. A self-proclaimed atheist, the young woman did everything she could to destroy the faith of believers in Jesus.
- Daily Devotional - June 12, 2013 "Dethroned"6/11/2013 - Muammar Gaddafi, Africa’s longest-reigning head of state, used to pitch his infamous luxury tent at the end of my street whenever he was in Uganda for Africa Union Summit meetings.
- Daily Devotional - June 11, 2013 "Strong As An Ant"6/11/2013 - Thirty-five years ago, Thomas Daigle and his wife signed a home loan. On the way out of the bank, he found a penny on the ground.
- Daily Devotional - June 10, 2013 "Not Leaving"6/9/2013 - I am just 3 months into my elected role as youth deaconess in the local church that I attend, and I’ve already received three requests from people who want to step down from serving.
- Daily Devotional - June 9, 2013 "Boys to Men"6/8/2013 - Studies of children who grow up in fatherless homes reveal that they often face major challenges in life.
- Daily Devotional - June 8, 2013 "If . . . Then"6/7/2013 - With our house on the market, my husband and I regularly spend time looking at online real-estate sites.
- Daily Devotional - June 6, 2013 "Remind Me"6/5/2013 - I’ve always needed to be reminded of things, but lately the problem has reached critical mass.
- Daily Devotional - June 7, 2013 "Bwana Asifiwe!"6/5/2013 - Bwana asifiwe!” is Swahili for Praise the Lord! As I traveled from the dry place of Tala to the slums of Kawangare to the densely populated and dangerous ghetto of Korogocho in Kenya, this is the way every believer greeted me.
No playlists found for this account.