Like Apollos, may we be teachable and bold as we “carefully guard the precious truth that has been entrusted to [us]” (2 Timothy 1:14).
- The Soul's Worth12/24/2013 - O Holy Night” is a Christmas hymn we need to sing loudly. We need to sing it during Advent and Christmas—and if I had my way, we’d belt it out every month of the year.
- Saved by a Compass12/23/2013 - The psalmist reminded God’s people that their lifeboat was equipped with a trustworthy compass as well— God’s Word
- The Touch of Love12/22/2013 - Who needs to be touched with the love of God? How has His touch transformed your life?
- No Other Gods12/21/2013 - What person, hobby, or thing has been elevated to godlike status in your life? What will you do about it today?
- Away in a Manger12/20/2013 - Why would Luke mention that Jesus was placed in a feeding trough for animals? Why was it significant that Jesus was laid in a manger?
- Christmas Kindness12/19/2013 - Research has shown that acts of kindness not only benefit the receivers of the kind act, but also the giver.”
- What to Do?12/18/2013 - Regardless of where you are in life, you’re part of Jesus’ kingdom-building work
- Love Does12/17/2013 - Love listens, spends, carries, helps. It buys groceries and brings meals, washes dishes, and pays overdue bills.
- Humbly His12/16/2013 - It’s encouraging to remember that if we follow the Bible’s teaching and “humble [ourselves] before the Lord,” he will lift us up in honor (James 4:10).
- Born is the King12/15/2013 - The Christmas season is one that brings the full range of human experience
- Christmas This Year12/14/2013 - Emmanuel is God’s way of answer the distance once and for all. No longer does creation have to feel distant from the Creator.
- Jingle Bells12/13/2013 - Perhaps suffering is what makes the sound of the bells so sweet. They are a reminder of joy to come, rounding the next curve.
- Silver Bells12/12/2013 - Sometimes, holidays can be really difficult. For some, the holidays are a painful reminder of loss.
- “Go Tell It On The Mountain” | David Crowder Band 12/11/2013 - Think of a story you were excited to tell someone recently. What was it about that story?
- Angels We Have Heard on High12/10/2013 - Jesus’ entrance into this world was the most humble yet the most glorified birth in human history.
- It's Christmas12/9/2013 - Let’s not forget / In the middle of the craziness / Remember this / Jesus is the reason / For this time of the year
No playlists found for this account.