God wanted the Israelites to focus on Him exclusively—keeping Him at the center of their lives.
- True Salvation1/23/2014 - What must one do to be saved? For the answer, turn to the book of Galatians
- Harvest of Generosity1/22/2014 - As God meets my needs, says 2 Corinthians 9:8, I have everything I need and plenty left over to share with others.
- Sacrifices - Good and Bad1/21/2014 - Shall I not drink from the cup of suffering the Father has given me? (v.11).
- Unaffected1/20/2014 - Who or what is having the greatest influence on your life? How are your attitudes and decisions affecting those around you?
- Give What You Have1/19/2014 - As one who has received the gift of God’s Son, I sometimes wonder what I can give in return.
- No More Prejudice1/18/2014 - Our heavenly Father is a God who shows no favoritism or partiality (Acts 10:34; Romans 2:11), and He has forbidden prejudice and partiality among His children.
- Crooked House1/17/2014 - When we consistently take in Jesus’ teachings, but don’t live them out (v.26), we begin walking on unstable foundations, leaving behind the bedrock of living by His truth.
- Hope in Death1/16/2014 - Death, though it’s certainly something to grieve, is absolutely nothing to fear.
- Legacy1/15/2014 - Does your physical and spiritual family know that you love them? How can you help them grow in faith and spiritual maturity?
- Put To, Put On1/14/2014 - As Paul wrote to members of the young church at Colossae, he implored them to live out their “new life with Christ” (Colossians 3:1).
- More than Boy Meets Girl1/13/2014 - Boaz is a picture of Christ as the Provider and Protector for His bride—for us.
- Looking Beyond Calvary1/12/2014 - Mary knew her calling would be painful. As Simeon told her, “a sword will pierce your very soul” (Luke 2:35).
- Undeserved Grace1/11/2014 - “We are all infected and impure with sin. When we display our righteous deeds, they are nothing but filthy rags” (Isaiah 64:6).
- Good Conflict1/10/2014 - Conflict is inevitable. When it comes, may it point us to the selfless honesty of Jesus and His path that leads to lasting peace. —Tim Gustafson
- Restoration1/9/2014 - Much like a muscle responding to surgery, painful circumstances leave us feeling helpless and unable to experience a normal range of emotions.
- Asking for Wisdom1/8/2014 - The apostle James wrote that if we need to know what to do, we should ask God for wisdom.
No playlists found for this account.