The apostle Paul reminds us to not become tired of doing good, especially to those in the family of believers.
- Peace Work10/11/2013 - We don’t have answers for all the injustice in the world. But we can be assured of this: God wants us to do our part to work for justice.
- Prepare the Way10/10/2013 - Like John, we must actively “prepare the way for the Lord’s coming!” so that “all people will see the salvation sent from God”
- Tale of Two Sons10/9/2013 - Submission to God’s authority in Christ demands more than mere words. It’s a call to obey Him.
- All You Need Is Love10/8/2013 - When you get to the core of things, it’s true that what we all really need, what we’re all longing for, is love.
- Disappointments10/7/2013 - Read 1 Samuel 30:3-6 and see how David endured disappointment and distress.
- Unfold His Word10/6/2013 - It’s only when we communicate with God and place our confidence in Him and His Word that we’ll experience peace that surpasses understanding.
- Right With God10/5/2013 - Traditional Protestants follow Martin Luther’s insight that sinners like us can’t do enough good works to satisfy a holy God.
- Art of Removal10/4/2013 - Consistent study of God’s Word will help us stay true to Him and repent of what’s false in our lives. Practice the art of removal today.
- Privilege of Love10/3/2013 - Love is a privilege, one that requires a great investment. Because they lay down their lives regardless of the cost, those who love well in the kingdom willingly risk rejection.
- The Gift of Time10/2/2013 - What would it mean for you—in practical terms—to disregard your life in this world? What priorities of yours are based in this life only?
- Guard These Well10/1/2013 - God has called each of us to carefully guard the treasures He has entrusted to us.
- The Invention of Lying9/30/2013 - Jesus said that you’re either a child of God or a child of the devil (John 8:42-45). What should characterize your life if you’re a child of God?
- Sent9/29/2013 - We’re to give ourselves, entirely, in the name of the One who has already given everything. We are sent—just as Jesus was sent.
- Proven by Patience9/28/2013 - Time and time again, I’m exposed to believers, including my son, who display more patience than I do. Their example speaks volumes.
- Crime and Punishment9/27/2013 - The Lord is slow to get angry, but His power is great, and He never lets the guilty go unpunished
- Don't Be Evil9/26/2013 - Do you want to keep your heart pure? Remember that all people are made in God’s image, and you’ll find that evil thoughts will disappear. —Mike Wittmer
No playlists found for this account.