Begging the Question?Do you ever feel pressure to share your faith in ways that seem awkward to you?
Top Music Videos
Today's DevotionalBegging the Question?
Do you ever feel pressure to share your faith in ways that seem awkward to you?... read more
THURSDAY, JULY 28
Begging the Question?
John 5:31-40 I have a greater witness than John—my teachings and my miracles (v.36).
People sometimes say “That beg... read more
- True SuccessResults matter, but they don’t matter the most. Achievement doesn’t define your success and comparison doesn’t measure its quantity.... read more
- Whose Opinion Matters?Sometimes simple faithfulness to God’s call may not result in big numbers or meeting success markers, so it’s important to fix our eyes on the One we serve— Jesus.... read more
- Devouring the Poor“Give me neither poverty nor riches! Give me just enough to satisfy my needs."... read more
- Thanks and PeaceYes, we should rejoice and give thanks even during conflicts. Not simply because we’ve been richly blessed by God, but so that we can better love, forgive, and make peace with one another... read more
- No Easy AnswersEven when there are no easy answers to our problems, God can provide what we need to make good decisions... read more
- Justice and SnacksThe Lord loves justice, has established fairness, is perfectly righteous, and is the source of impartial and unbiased judgments... read more
- Loving the LonelyHow does God view the lonely? How should we?... read more
- God's Front PorchPraise him, sun and moon! Praise him, all you twinkling stars!... read more
- Overwhelming to Overcoming It’s plain to see that there’s a great deal of darkness and struggle on earth. Even Christians sometimes mistreat one another instead of living out the love of Jesus... read more
- LukewarmTrue wealth comes from God. May we share it with those around us who desperately need it.... read more
- Be RestoredJesus didn’t shed His blood for us because of our goodness but to demonstrate God’s love for us “while we were still sinners.”... read more
- Even So Come by Passion feat. Kristian StanfillWithout the promise of the coming of Christ, we would be hopeless.... read more
- “At The Cross (Love Ran Red)” | Chris Tomlin“There's a place where sin and shame are powerless / Where my heart has peace with God and forgiveness…”... read more
- Creating and ReflectingGod approves when we develop our creative skills and use them for Him.... read more
- Forgive and Be FreeRead Matthew 18:21-35 and consider what Jesus says about forgiveness.... read more
- At the CenterThe church lies at the center of the purpose of God... read more