This is a wonderful reminder that God wants to mend not only our physical wounds, but our hearts and souls as well.
- Making Room11/23/2013 - When you think of your heart as a home for Christ, what rooms do you need to surrender to Him?
- Life or Death11/22/2013 - Today, you can choose to pursue life or death. Turn from your sin and let the Spirit do good things in and through you. —Tom Felten
- Pursued11/21/2013 - He didn’t push us away after our rebellious wanderings. Instead, at great cost to Himself, God pursued us. His love moved Him to act.
- Feast or Famine11/20/2013 - God’s Word provides spiritual nourishment and refreshment. When it is unavailable, even the young, strong, and beautiful will languish from spiritual malnutrition.
- Measuring Ourselves 11/19/2013 - Read Philippians 2:3-8 and note how Jesus’ example should guide our view of ourselves and our relationship with other believers.
- Leading Integrity11/18/2013 - In appointing people to key positions, Nehemiah looked for people of integrity who feared God more than most. May we do the same in our churches.
- Thief of Time11/17/2013 - Someone described procrastination as “the thief of time,” and this seems to fit with the sense of urgency Jesus wanted His followers to adopt.
- The Way Out11/16/2013 - Where would you be if God hadn’t broken into your world? Express your gratitude today by sharing God’s life-giving Word with someone who desperately needs it.
- Using the Keys11/15/2013 - Jesus died to hand us keys we had lost due to our sin. But, like any set of keys, ownership is only effective as we use them.
- No Fish Story11/14/2013 - Why is God so big on judgment? Perhaps a better question is: Why is God so patient with us?
- Foxy Lady11/13/2013 - The psalmist tells us that when God looks upon His people, He simply can’t contain His delight. He beams with a wide smile and an eager grin.
- Compassionate Warnings11/12/2013 - Is someone compassionately warning you to repent of your sin and follow God? Listen, and turn. —Tom Felten
- Jesus, Help!11/11/2013 - But what if God doesn’t heal? Surely it’s not that He lacks the power. Could it be that He’s not all-loving?
- Privilege and Responsibility 11/10/2013 - “Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: Be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work.”
- Investing for Eternity11/9/2013 - To live wisely in the here and now, we must keep our focus on eternity. Only a life invested for Him will pay eternal dividends.
- Idols of Affection11/8/2013 - When God said, “You must not make for yourself an idol of any kind,” He was warning us not to let anything come between us and Him.
No playlists found for this account.