Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear
- Daily Devotional - April 8, 2013 "New Name, New Life"4/7/2013 - Each year, thousands of people change their names. Some of these changes reflect a deep desire for a new life.
- Daily Devotional - April 7, 2013 "Cynical"4/6/2013 - I leafed through the book, Can’t Be Bought (not the real title). The book told the challenging story of a megachurch pastor who realized he had built his ministry on marketing strategies rather than on Christ’s call.
- Daily Devotional - April 6, 2013 "Content With Contention?"4/5/2013 - With its uncomfortable booths and tiled floors, the restaurant reflected the chill of the winter air. Having recently made the decision to take in foster children, my family sat waiting to meet a 7-year-old girl who needed a home.
- Daily Devotional - April 5, 2013 "In God's Presence"4/4/2013 - During Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2003, military chaplain Cary Cash served with the US military’s 1st Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment as they battled their way to Baghdad.
- Daily Devotional - April 4, 2013 "Pandora?"4/3/2013 - Pandora is one of the musical marvels of the Internet age. It’s an algorithm-based website that allows you to listen to any musical artists, bands, and songs that you like.
- Daily Devotional - April 3, 2013 "Transforming Grace"4/2/2013 - At the start of the 1998 film Les Miserables, recently released convict Jean Valjean staggers into a small village. Cold, starving, and out of options, Valjean receives a meal and lodging from a local bishop.
- Daily Devotional - April 2, 2013 "Short" 4/1/2013 - My friend, now 65, smiled nostalgically as she shared memories of her grandfather’s last year.
- Daily Devotional - April 1, 2013 "A Private Problem"3/31/2013 - Nate Larkin’s addiction first began after he visited the red-light district in New York City.
- Daily Devotional - March 31, 2013 "A New Genesis"3/30/2013 - A couple of years ago, as I was driving our son Wyatt to kindergarten, our conversation turned to resurrection.
- Daily Devotional - March 30, 2013 "True Freedom"3/30/2013 - Many countries annually exercise their freedom to literally change time. I experienced this timely change when I was in the US a few years ago.
- Daily Devotional - March 29, 2013 "The Rolling Stone"3/28/2013 - Jesus was dead—witnessed by His executioners (Mark 15:37-39), confirmed by Pilate (15:44-45), and attested by two high-court judges who prepared His lifeless body for burial (v.43; John 3:1,19:38-39).
- Daily Devotional - March 28, 2013 "Exercised"3/28/2013 - On all fours with the grass pressing into my hands and knees, I was already backing out of my goal.
- Daily Devotional - March 27, 2013 "Why The Bible Matters"3/27/2013 - In his article Does the Bible Matter in the 21st Century?author Vishal Mangalwadi lifts up the inestimable worth of God’s Word. He also notes that bad things happen when a country chooses to ignore the Bible’s wisdom.
- Daily Devotional - March 26, 2013 "Rescued From Darkness"3/25/2013 - In Clint Eastwood’s movie Gran Torino, Walt Kowalski is a cranky Korean War vet disgusted by the gangs now running his neighborhood.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Remedy Drive - March, 25 2013 "Glory"3/24/2013 - Twenty years of playing electric guitar louder than I should has left me with what I hope is a very mild case of tinnitus, and my ears ring when I'm laying awake at night. I've got a related condition that I hope is growing in me,
- Daily Devotional - March 24, 2013 "The Desert Road"3/23/2013 - Apparently someone connected with Google has a sense of humor. In one recent Google Maps route from Japan to China, as expected, a long list of detailed directions populated the page.
No playlists found for this account.