Today, Jesus asks us to serve in humility and lowliness of spirit. Let’s follow Him in humble obedience, for that’s the way to God’s will.
- Ask God First4/27/2014 - Take the time to inquire of the Lord, and He will guide you and make your paths straight (Proverbs 3:5-6).
- "The"4/26/2014 - The resurrection of Christ motivates us to live well precisely because it takes care of the big stuff. It solves our problem of sin.
- Secure4/25/2014 - Psalm 68:19 says, “Praise the Lord . . . for each day he carries us in his arms.”
- Roots that Drink from Heaven4/24/2014 - Scripture tells us that marriage is—at its core—not foremost about a human action but God’s action.
- Finish Well4/23/2014 - Pastor and author Max Lucado suggests that life is less about finishing everything and more about finishing the right things well.
- Heart Decisions4/22/2014 - Paul called Timothy to make heart decisions that might lead to suffering, but would also “bring salvation and eternal glory in Christ Jesus”
- Be Patient4/21/2014 - The apostle Paul told his readers, in essence, “Brothers and sisters, we urge you to get involved in the lives of these less-than-ideal people.”
- One Morning4/20/2014 - Read Isaiah 53 and consider how the disciples could have missed what became so clear after Jesus’ resurrection.
- Carrying Your Cross4/19/2014 - Jesus told us to obey His commands, but He also said to follow Him.
- An Innocent Man4/18/2014 - The way Jesus died reflects the way He lived. And He calls us to live (and possibly die) in the same way.
- Smartly, Not Seductively4/17/2014 - Read 1 Corinthians 8:9-13, 10:23-33 and consider what it says about personal freedom and the spiritual needs of others.
- At Work4/16/2014 - Believing what God has spoken doesn’t guarantee an easy journey, but it does give us a front-row seat to watch Him at work.
- In the Light of God4/15/2014 - Experiencing family and personal crises can be frightening, exhausting, and even debilitating. But we can rest assured that God is near, sees what’s happening, and is concerned about us.
- According to Plan4/14/2014 - The LORD frustrates the plans of the nations and thwarts all their schemes. But the LORD’s plans stand firm forever; his intentions can never be shaken.
- Walking a Tightrope4/13/2014 - Faith in God is a firm foundation. God’s heart for struggling people is evident throughout Scripture. He wants us to experience justice, hope, and joy (Psalm 9:18, 82:3; Isaiah 30:19).
- Love that Dies4/12/2014 - The husband is to give himself up for the good of his wife, for the good of love. Likewise, wives are called to respect their husbands.
No playlists found for this account.