The Christian life isn’t just “going to church.” It’s living an authentic life before our friends and acquaintances.
- Restart9/16/2013 - Sometimes you just want to level it all and start again. Blow it up and rebuild. If only life had a reset button.
- Roadside Theology9/15/2013 - The reality of eternal destruction is disturbing. It makes us shudder. But does it make us open our mouths?
- God Knows You9/14/2013 - “Before you were born I set you apart” (Jeremiah 1:5). Jeremiah was no surprise to God. No person is.
- Actions and Adventure9/13/2013 - While Jesus doesn’t call everyone to the challenging roads of Africa, He does call each of us to move.
- Know Your Enemy9/12/2013 - Our human adversaries have been deeply affected by our true enemies— sin and Satan. Knowing that helps us to see them as Jesus does.
- Still in Process9/11/2013 - Transformation isn’t always easy, especially when it involves our hearts.
- Trust & Obedience9/10/2013 - What will you do when you find that God’s ways seem unreasonable and incomprehensible?
- Timely Advice9/9/2013 - How can you strengthen your knowledge of God’s Word so you can recognize false teaching?
- Evil9/8/2013 - The problem of evil is the No. 1 reason people give for not believing in God.
- Indicted or Invited9/7/2013 - God longs to forgive and to restore us so that we can declare to the world His story of rescue and renewal.
- Rescue Required9/6/2013 - Although ultimately “we are each responsible for our own conduct” (Galatians 6:5), it’s important to get involved when we see a fellow believer drowning in sin.
- True Identity9/5/2013 - All who have “died with Christ” have been made new by God (Colossians 2:20). Paul doesn’t say we might be raised to new life. We will!
- Starting with Prayer9/4/2013 - We’re wise to bring our needs to the Lord first, asking Him to guide us in the best way to share our needs with others. —Roxanne Robbins
- The Right Way9/3/2013 - “Those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted” (Luke 14:11).
- London Fog9/2/2013 - We can become so preoccupied with the “good” things this life has to offer that we miss the “far better” riches found in Christ.
- Your Story9/1/2013 - Just like the woman from Samaria, we try to navigate hard places in life by removing our decisions far from the realm of our story.
No playlists found for this account.