God’s Son, from His first breath to His ascension, confounds our human expectations and categories. This is good news, because our expectations are often too small.
- Good Conflict1/10/2014 - Conflict is inevitable. When it comes, may it point us to the selfless honesty of Jesus and His path that leads to lasting peace. —Tim Gustafson
- Restoration1/9/2014 - Much like a muscle responding to surgery, painful circumstances leave us feeling helpless and unable to experience a normal range of emotions.
- Asking for Wisdom1/8/2014 - The apostle James wrote that if we need to know what to do, we should ask God for wisdom.
- Forgive the Shark1/7/2014 - We’re commanded to pursue true forgiveness without limits as a principle of life.
- Chariots and Computers1/6/2014 - As God’s children, we have the assurance that God loves us, helps us, and is responsible for any success in our lives.
- Far From Home1/5/2014 - Where is your wilderness? Do you notice any signs that God is seeking you?
- Difficult Opportunities1/4/2014 -
- Trust in a Suspicious World1/3/2014 -
- No Filter1/2/2014 -
- Happy New Year!1/1/2014 - Let’s begin the New Year by joining the psalmist in exclaiming, “Praise the LORD! Let all that I am praise the LORD. I will praise the LORD as long as I live”
- Mr. Right12/31/2013 - True holy matrimony will mirror the holy, loving relationship He has established with us. —Poh Fang Chia
- "Christ" Offends People12/30/2013 - Like the believers in the early church, Christians will be intimidated, pressured, and warned not to “speak or teach in the name of Jesus” (Acts 4:18).
- Remember12/29/2013 - By reflecting on God’s past provisions, I (and you) will grow in trust and more aptly proclaim His good and faithful deeds.
- Exploding Misconceptions12/28/2013 - How do you help people understand who Jesus truly is? How do you break through the half-truths and misconceptions?
- Stressed12/27/2013 - Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.
- Shea Butter Promises12/26/2013 - People will fail us in this life, but there’s a Promise Keeper we can always rely on. —Tim Gustafson
No playlists found for this account.