The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful.
- Strangers and Foreigners 12/7/2013 - As members of the body of Christ, we’re called to love each other as brothers and sisters.
- Warped View12/6/2013 - The apostle Paul knew all about warped identity. He had once viewed all believers in Jesus as despicable and worthy of death.
- God of Surprises12/5/2013 - Never forget: Our God is a God of surprises.
- Burned12/4/2013 - Instead of acting on our impatience, it’s better to honor His schedule.
- Exclusively Inclusive 12/3/2013 - Was Jesus a nice guy? Consider this: He made some shockingly exclusive claims about Himself, and nice guys just don’t do that.
- Bible Cyst12/2/2013 - The Bible was never meant to be used as a club. First and foremost, it’s God’s story—a history of God’s dealings with His creation.
- Breaking Tradition12/1/2013 - How can our traditions lead us into a deeper walk with Christ?
- Extravagant Mercy 11/30/2013 - When we wrong someone, it’s normal for us to feel distance and shame. We might imagine that the offended person is stewing over our poor behavior, replaying our thoughtless conduct, or writing us off.
- Filthy Garments11/29/2013 - How does God’s grace enable us to walk in purity and holiness with Him?
- Thank-You Cards11/28/2013 - Christians do not practice animal sacrifice in worship. However, the principles behind the sacrifices—forgiveness for sin and thankfulness to God—still apply.
- Just Enough11/27/2013 - Though being wealthy isn’t sinful, it can be dangerous. Read 1 Timothy 6:9-10 to see what kinds of trouble the desire for wealth can bring.
- Blameless11/26/2013 - A church leader “must not be arrogant or quicktempered; he must not be a heavy drinker, violent, or dishonest with money” (Titus 1:7).
- Wrestling With God11/25/2013 - Are you struggling with God today? Maybe His Word has revealed His will for your life in a certain area, but you’re not ready to surrender.
- Groaning or Grumbling?11/24/2013 - The only way to the Promised Land is through the wilderness of testing. You may groan when you’re tried. But never grumble. It’s truly a matter of life and death. —Mike Wittmer
- Making Room11/23/2013 - When you think of your heart as a home for Christ, what rooms do you need to surrender to Him?
- Life or Death11/22/2013 - Today, you can choose to pursue life or death. Turn from your sin and let the Spirit do good things in and through you. —Tom Felten
No playlists found for this account.