Read 2 Corinthians 1:6 and consider what it says about the importance of comforting and encouraging other believers in Jesus.
- Know Your Enemy9/12/2013 - Our human adversaries have been deeply affected by our true enemies— sin and Satan. Knowing that helps us to see them as Jesus does.
- Still in Process9/11/2013 - Transformation isn’t always easy, especially when it involves our hearts.
- Trust & Obedience9/10/2013 - What will you do when you find that God’s ways seem unreasonable and incomprehensible?
- Timely Advice9/9/2013 - How can you strengthen your knowledge of God’s Word so you can recognize false teaching?
- Evil9/8/2013 - The problem of evil is the No. 1 reason people give for not believing in God.
- Indicted or Invited9/7/2013 - God longs to forgive and to restore us so that we can declare to the world His story of rescue and renewal.
- Rescue Required9/6/2013 - Although ultimately “we are each responsible for our own conduct” (Galatians 6:5), it’s important to get involved when we see a fellow believer drowning in sin.
- True Identity9/5/2013 - All who have “died with Christ” have been made new by God (Colossians 2:20). Paul doesn’t say we might be raised to new life. We will!
- Starting with Prayer9/4/2013 - We’re wise to bring our needs to the Lord first, asking Him to guide us in the best way to share our needs with others. —Roxanne Robbins
- The Right Way9/3/2013 - “Those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted” (Luke 14:11).
- London Fog9/2/2013 - We can become so preoccupied with the “good” things this life has to offer that we miss the “far better” riches found in Christ.
- Your Story9/1/2013 - Just like the woman from Samaria, we try to navigate hard places in life by removing our decisions far from the realm of our story.
- Hello, My Name Is8/31/2013 - “Hello, my name is Jordan and I am a drug addict.” That was the first sentence of this young man’s story that he wrote to me.
- Sin's Sting8/30/2013 - David learned that his sins had dire consequences. When we sin, we displease and despise God.
- Exposed8/29/2013 - As believers, we have an enemy that’s on the prowl, looking for cracks in our armor where he can attack.
- Heavenly Prayers8/28/2013 - All Christians, whether dead or alive, remain connected in Jesus.
No playlists found for this account.