Our blessed hope isn’t just the absence of “death or sorrow or crying or pain” (Revelation 21:4), but the very presence of our heavenly F...
- Pursued11/21/2013 - He didn’t push us away after our rebellious wanderings. Instead, at great cost to Himself, God pursued us. His love moved Him to act.
- Feast or Famine11/20/2013 - God’s Word provides spiritual nourishment and refreshment. When it is unavailable, even the young, strong, and beautiful will languish from spiritual malnutrition.
- Measuring Ourselves 11/19/2013 - Read Philippians 2:3-8 and note how Jesus’ example should guide our view of ourselves and our relationship with other believers.
- Leading Integrity11/18/2013 - In appointing people to key positions, Nehemiah looked for people of integrity who feared God more than most. May we do the same in our churches.
- Thief of Time11/17/2013 - Someone described procrastination as “the thief of time,” and this seems to fit with the sense of urgency Jesus wanted His followers to adopt.
- The Way Out11/16/2013 - Where would you be if God hadn’t broken into your world? Express your gratitude today by sharing God’s life-giving Word with someone who desperately needs it.
- Using the Keys11/15/2013 - Jesus died to hand us keys we had lost due to our sin. But, like any set of keys, ownership is only effective as we use them.
- No Fish Story11/14/2013 - Why is God so big on judgment? Perhaps a better question is: Why is God so patient with us?
- Foxy Lady11/13/2013 - The psalmist tells us that when God looks upon His people, He simply can’t contain His delight. He beams with a wide smile and an eager grin.
- Compassionate Warnings11/12/2013 - Is someone compassionately warning you to repent of your sin and follow God? Listen, and turn. —Tom Felten
- Jesus, Help!11/11/2013 - But what if God doesn’t heal? Surely it’s not that He lacks the power. Could it be that He’s not all-loving?
- Privilege and Responsibility 11/10/2013 - “Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: Be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work.”
- Investing for Eternity11/9/2013 - To live wisely in the here and now, we must keep our focus on eternity. Only a life invested for Him will pay eternal dividends.
- Idols of Affection11/8/2013 - When God said, “You must not make for yourself an idol of any kind,” He was warning us not to let anything come between us and Him.
- Bless the Lord11/7/2013 - We understand how God blesses us by giving us good things, but how can we bless God?
- Steps to Nowhere11/6/2013 - Small is significant, whether for good or evil. Solomon reminds us that the fruitfulness of our lives can be deeply affected by “little foxes.”
No playlists found for this account.