Let’s not forget / In the middle of the craziness / Remember this / Jesus is the reason / For this time of the year
- Daily Devotional - February 8, 2013 "Live Prepared"2/7/2013 - On a recent family trip to the mountains, we were driving late at night through thickly wooded areas. A small bright gleam to the left captured our attention, and my husband quickly slowed the car as two deer leaped across our path.
- Daily Devotional - February 7, 2013 "Opening Up" 2/6/2013 - Recently, my wife and I had the privilege of speaking on the topic of Loving One Another at a marriage retreat.
- Daily Devotional - February 6, 2013 "All Things New"2/5/2013 - Russian scientists recently discovered plant matter in the burrow of an Ice Age squirrel—stuff that had been frozen for thousands of years.
- Daily Devotional - February 5, 2013 "Learning Journey"2/4/2013 - It had been an exhilarating mission trip. Jesus had sent the disciples to go to the villages to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal (Luke 9:1-6).
- Daily Devotional - February 4, 2013 "Guard Your Heart"2/4/2013 - A cursory glance at the Bible shows this to be true. God doesn’t look at external appearances but at the heart (1 Samuel 16:7).
- Daily Devotional - February 3, 2013 "El-Shaddai"2/2/2013 - El Shaddai,a worship song written by Michael Card and John Thompson, features many Hebrew words in its lyrics.
- Daily Devotional - February 2, 2013 "Jesus' Father"2/1/2013 - I was recently reading through the book of John when my eyes fell on these words: “I am ascending to My Father and your Father, to My God and your God” (John 20:17).
- Daily Devotional - February 1, 2013 "Fast Cash"1/31/2013 - About 30 miles outside of Washington, DC, Heather Kelly noticed what looked like “a snow globe of cash” on Interstate Highway 270.
- Daily Devotional - January 31, 2013 "Let Go"1/30/2013 - I spent the summer of 1992 tumbling, somersaulting, and plowing over the waters of Strom Thurmond Lake in South Carolina.
- Daily Devotional - January 30, 2013 "Risk It"1/29/2013 - What’s one thing you hope to hear God say to you in heaven? I’m guessing it’s these words: “Well done, My good and faithful servant” (Matthew 25:21).
- Daily Devotional - January 29, 2013 "Squash the Beef"1/28/2013 - During a promotional event, two 73-year-old former Canadian Football League players got into a fistfight on stage.
- Daily Devotional - January 28, 2013 "Faith and Death"1/27/2013 - One of the most powerful scenes of the Lord of the Rings trilogy is the time when the fellowship must go through the mines of Moria, into the dark caverns underneath the mountain.
- Daily Devotional - January 27, 2013 "Expecting Fruit"1/26/2013 - My neighbor planted some apple tree seedlings. Several years later, the mature trees bore fruit. But there was a problem.
- Daily Devotional - January 26, 2013 "Human Chameleon"1/25/2013 - Chinese performance artist Liu Bolin is known as “the invisible man” or “the human chameleon” because he blends himself into his surroundings. T
- Daily Devotional - January 25, 2013 Featuring tobyMac "Eye On It"1/24/2013 - Almost two hundred years ago, Scottish minister Thomas Chalmers spoke about the “expulsive power of a new affection.”
- Daily Devotional - January 24, 2013 Featuring Chris Tomlin "Crown Him (Majesty)"1/23/2013 - If you’ve spent any time in church, you have probably sung the hymn “Crown Him”… Crown Him with many crowns, The Lamb upon His throne.
No playlists found for this account.