Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it
- Powerful Prayers2/17/2014 - The power of our prayers for other believers in Jesus can’t be overstated (James 5:16).
- The Fruit of Suffering2/16/2014 - How might your suffering develop empathy in you for others who suffer? How might Jesus want to serve others through your pain?
- In Our Hearts2/15/2014 - "It is incredible to see the fervor with which the people of [Christianity] help each other in their wants. They spare nothing."
- Love Like This2/14/2014 - Without love, godly advice may seem preachy and— worse yet—insincere. Paul said, “Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them."
- The Sustaining Word2/13/2014 - These days, whenever we’re faced with a challenge in our family, I go back to Genesis 26:24.
- Firstfruits2/12/2014 - Read Deuteronomy 16:10-12 and find out what it means for you to celebrate the Festival of Harvest.
- Born Into Privilege2/11/2014 - It is by his great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead.
- Breaking Bread2/10/2014 - Wherever you’re hungry, God will meet you there. —Winn Collier
- Finishing Well2/9/2014 - It’s the choices we make now—years before we say our final “goodbyes”—that will help determine how we complete our years on earth.
- God’s Will and Our Hopes 2/8/2014 - For the believer, seeing something we hoped for come to fruition isn’t about raw human ability.
- Honesty is Required2/7/2014 - Do you want your friends to follow Jesus? Then be honest in all things. —Mike Wittmer
- Pizza Box Evangelist2/6/2014 - Simply start that conversation and see where the Spirit leads. —Tom Felten
- In the Shadows2/5/2014 - Sometimes we wonder where God is in the midst of our pain.
- Come However You Are2/4/2014 - Come however you are. Come with all your heartbreaks. Come with all the mistakes you’ve made.
- Of Hobbies and Gossip2/3/2014 - What needs to change in your way of helping people turn from sinful behavior?
- All Our Lives2/2/2014 - We should be careful to let the good news permeate our entire lives and influence everything we do.
No playlists found for this account.