Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear
- Made New8/14/2013 - A restorative picture of God’s design for sexual intimacy, the Song of Songs strips away our pretenses about love as we discover the power of God’s passion for us.
- Amen8/13/2013 - We typically say it at the end of our prayers, but Amen has more significance than simply being the last word in a prayer.
- Daily Devotional - August 12, 2013 "Shamed and Disarmed"8/12/2013 - What powers of this world need to be disarmed by Jesus? What does it mean for you to know that Jesus’ power is ultimate?
- Daily Devotional - August 11, 2013 "True"8/11/2013 - It’s true that Jesus died for our sins. He was raised bodily from the dead, and He offers forgiveness and eternal life to every sinner as a free gift.
- Daily Devotional - August 10, 2013 "Vulnerable"8/10/2013 - If a spiritual giant like David could sin so grievously, surely you and I are equally capable of similar or worse failures.
- True Fulfillment8/9/2013 - it’s only when we communicate with God and place our confidence in Him that we can experience peace that “exceeds anything we can understand.”
- Cover Up8/7/2013 - It’s tempting to cover up a friend’s sin, but ultimately we’re causing more harm if we delay the inevitable.
- Daily Devotional - August 7, 2013 "the King’s speech"8/6/2013 - 8/7/2013 - At the start of His public career, Jesus gave a king’s speech to announce and define His kingship as well as proclaim Isaiah 61:2 —“the year of the Lord’s favor”
- Daily Devotional - August 6, 2013 "Multi-Hat Syndrome"8/5/2013 - A pastor recently listed 36 different “hats” he might wear. The roles included community activist, theologian, financial adviser, and life coach.
- Daily Devotional - August 5, 2013 "Spirit Power"8/4/2013 - Last year, a man penned his own obituary before he died of cancer.
- Daily Devotional - August 4, 2013 "In the End"8/4/2013 - As I looked at the goldfish cracker on the floor of my pantry, I reminisced about the tiny hands of my children and an earlier season in life.
- Daily Devotional - August 3, 2013 "Greater Than Our Shame"8/2/2013 - God is greater than our shame. Because Saul failed to realize this, his life ended tragically.
- Daily Devotional - August 2, 2013 "Not Being a “Kidult"8/1/2013 - In 2005, two teenagers started TheRebelution.com website to encourage fellow young people to exceed low expectations and to do “hard things.”
- Daily Devotional - August 1, 2013 "How We Know"7/31/2013 - My sons are picking up on the way TV advertisers play games with viewers, twisting statistics and making outrageous claims.
- Daily Devotional - July 31, 2013 "Triggers"7/30/2013 - I didn’t think it would be that difficult. But as the technician placed the X-ray shield over my knee, handed me the headphones, and left the room, a sense of uncertainty surrounded me like the MRI machine I was lying in.
- Daily Devotional - July 30, 2013 "Tested and Proven"7/29/2013 - We live in an age of testing. The food we eat, the medicine we take, and the toys our children play with have all been rigorously tested before being sold to us.
No playlists found for this account.