Why do you think God gives us the freedom to rebel against Him?
- Trustworthy3/8/2014 - “All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives.”
- Grace Alone3/7/2014 - Will we trust God to supply our needs? When it comes to a bread and butter issue, how real is our faith?
- God is Powerless?3/6/2014 - While there’s mystery in God’s ways, there’s no uncertainty about His absolute sovereignty and power.
- Generous Unity3/5/2014 - The choice to lay down offenses, work through conflict, and show Christlike love is a reflection of our unity in Christ
- Shepherd in the Shadows3/4/2014 - Even when we’re in the deserts of life, seemingly lost and listless, God meets our every need.
- You Are What You Say3/3/2014 - Matthew 15:1-20 It’s not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth (v.11).
- Need Wisdom? Ask!3/2/2014 - “If you need wisdom,” James writes, “ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking."
- Endurance3/1/2014 - We proudly tell God’s other churches about your endurance and faithfulness in all the persecutions and hardships you are suffering (v.4).
- What Counts2/28/2014 - O LORD, you have examined my heart and know everything about me (Psalm 139:1).
- Keep Your Guard Up2/27/2014 - It’s fairly easy for us to let down our guard and be lulled into a state of forgetfulness, apathy, and self-deception.
- Joy in the Journey2/26/2014 - What promises are you waiting for God to fulfill in your life or in the lives of those you love? What do you need to do to press on by faith today?
- Gift of Your Smile2/25/2014 - As an act of discipleship, let’s go out of our way to meet people and smile at them.
- One Simple Word2/24/2014 - In some cases, understanding God’s will for our lives comes down to one simple word: obedience.
- Savior of the World2/23/2014 - The Good News . . .will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come (Matthew 24:14).
- Team Effort2/22/2014 - In the spiritual warfare for souls, battles are gained through both the presence of people on the field and the intercessory prayers of those around the globe.
- Shrinking Faith2/21/2014 - Weariness and doubt are part of the human struggle. But as we keep our heart fixed on the promise and joy of God, we affirm that we’re not those “who turn away.”
No playlists found for this account.