There comes a moment for each of us when we arrive face-to-face with our limitations or the horrible reality of a world out of our control.
- Who Sinned?8/7/2014 - In a broken world, towers fall, people are born blind, and the sun burns hotter than our skin can handle.
- Hurt People Hurt People8/6/2014 - “Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends.”
- Adventures8/5/2014 - God is still calling us to adventures! He wants to use us to bring freedom to people trapped under the weight of sin.
- Sleepless Nights8/4/2014 - Sometimes a sleepless night is God’s invitation to wrestle with Him so that our need can meet His grace
- Craving Cashmere8/3/2014 - I don’t always squash the greedy urges that wash over my heart—I fail frequently.
- Coffee House8/2/2014 - The Christian life isn’t just “going to church.” It’s living an authentic life before our friends and acquaintances.
- One Diverse Family8/1/2014 - “God calls us to reach out to those who are different from us, but how far are we supposed to go?”
- Blameless7/31/2014 - We are not like the many hucksters who preach for personal profit. We preach the word of God with sincerity and with Christ’s authority, knowing that God is watching us
- When Bad Guys Win7/30/2014 - Be still in the presence of the LORD, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes
- Silencing the Barren Womb7/29/2014 - Read 2 Corinthians 1:6 and consider what it says about the importance of comforting and encouraging other believers in Jesus.
- Hearing God's Word7/28/2014 - Read Romans 10:17 and see how your faith is built up as you take in the Word of God.
- Quick...and Slow7/27/2014 - For believers in Jesus, James provides an appropriate online ethic: “Be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry” (James 1:19).
- Selfish Servants7/26/2014 - Read Acts 19:23-41 to learn what happens when we put our own jobs above the people we profess to serve.
- The Bedrock7/25/2014 - Exodus 17 reveals that God’s provision isn’t tied to natural circumstances. He’s the God of the supernatural (v.6).
- Sin-eaters7/24/2014 - Jude wrote, “You must show mercy to those whose faith is wavering. Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment”
- Faith at the Finish7/23/2014 - By remaining faithful to God and standing firm, we will experience His salvation.
No playlists found for this account.