Through Jesus, we have become God’s people, and He has written His Word on our hearts. Let’s continue to make God’s Word our delight, our...
- Confession3/31/2014 - Ask God to show you to whom He wants you to be accountable. Why is it so important for us to confess our sins to God and others?
- Into the Light3/30/2014 - Jesus is indeed the true “light of the world.” But He doesn’t require us to clean up the messes in our lives before we walk into His life-giving light.
- Friend Request3/29/2014 - How might God’s friendship inspire us to improve our friendships with others?
- Demanding Answers3/28/2014 - Read Mark 14:36 and see how Jesus responded to God the Father’s will for Him.
- When Sleep Eludes3/27/2014 - It never fails to amaze me that Jesus taught us to address God as Father. He could have picked “Lord” or “Almighty God,” but He didn’t.
- Fixed3/26/2014 - We can’t choose expediency in spiritual pursuits and expect to remain anchored in the will of God, especially when we face hardships.
- Not Too Young3/25/2014 - Read what Paul wrote to a friend in Titus 2:7 and consider how you can be an example to other believers—particularly younger ones.
- Bad Habits3/24/2014 - When we remember how God has shown grace to us, we’re able to show grace to others, loving and forgiving as we journey with each other in harmony.
- Rules and Grace3/23/2014 - Are you like the “older brother”? Join the party of God’s grace. It’s for you too!
- The Waiting Game3/22/2014 - Be patient as you wait for the Lord’s return. Consider the farmers who patiently wait for the rains in the fall and in the spring. They eagerly look for the valuable harvest to ripen.
- Tower of...Books3/21/2014 - The issue of ambition can be tricky. Although it isn’t wrong to want success, we’ve got to remember that God enables every achievement to take place.
- I am He3/20/2014 - Let’s be clear: A Jewish man would utter the words Jesus uttered only if he were insane, or if he were right. These are the words of divinity.
- God's Name3/19/2014 - God is offended when we misuse His name—and rightly so (Exodus 20:7). For God’s name is always a revelation of who He is.
- The Rock3/18/2014 - What does it mean for God to be your rock, fortress, and shield? How has He met you in a personal way?
- Saying Goodbye3/17/2014 - Separation isn’t easy, even when we know God is in control, and especially when the relationship is one that has brought spiritual growth to our lives.
- The Main Event3/16/2014 - “Anyone can be sentimental about the nativity; any fool can feel like a Christian at Christmas. But Easter is the main event.”
No playlists found for this account.