Pastor and author Max Lucado suggests that life is less about finishing everything and more about finishing the right things well.
- On the Fence10/29/2013 - Being unable to move forward or backward captures the spiritual state of some people. They want to believe in Jesus as the way to salvation, yet doubts prevent them from fully accepting this truth.
- Saving Rahab10/28/2013 - What does God’s undeserved and saving grace mean to you?
- Suffering for Good10/27/2013 - In this broken world of ours, doing good does not make us immune to tragedy, hardship, and the painful effects of sin.
- Power of Forgiveness10/26/2013 - What would you do follow God? Would you forgive the person who wronged you?
- Take a Stand10/25/2013 - Unlike Pilate and the officials, believers in Jesus must take a stand for what’s right no matter how much noise the crowd makes.
- Thank You, Friends10/24/2013 - Indeed, no ministry can ever be accomplished alone. Even the great apostle Paul needed help from his friends.
- Drift10/23/2013 - Do you know a believer who’s starting to drift toward sin and disbelief? Don’t just cruise on by. Throw out that life ring!
- Fallen10/22/2013 - James wrote, “Not many of you should become teachers in the church, for we who teach will be judged more strictly” (James 3:1).
- It's Not About Me10/21/2013 - When you read the Bible, how do you apply its instruction? How has Jesus been revealed to us throughout God’s Word?
- In the Open10/20/2013 - Today, sin and brokenness make it difficult to be emotionally open and honest. It doesn’t feel safe or comfortable as it did originally for the first couple.
- Guilty as Charged10/19/2013 - John said that we’re to “produce fruit in keeping with repentance.”
- What Kind of Sorrow?10/18/2013 - When our sorrow does not lead to God-centered transformation, it becomes self-pity and unproductive grief, and it leads to death.
- A Good Worker10/17/2013 - Some of us feel that we could never be good enough to deserve such the label "good worker." How do we assess ourselves correctly?
- Being Messed With10/16/2013 - In Colossians, Paul cast a vision for a new humanity, an entirely new order of human existence brought into being by Jesus Christ.
- Don't Be Dumb10/15/2013 - The next time you’re tempted to lust, open your eyes and look at the wreckage around you. Don’t be dumb.
- A Better Plan10/14/2013 - When God allows our plans to be altered and even squashed, how do we react? Do we respond with anger and self-pity?
No playlists found for this account.