Jesus shared with His friends the depth of anguish He was feeling and then told them what He needed.
- Faith and Diligence4/28/2014 - “God is God. Because He is God, He is worthy of my trust and obedience. I will find rest nowhere but in His holy will that is unspeakably beyond my largest notions of what He is up to.”
- Ask God First4/27/2014 - Take the time to inquire of the Lord, and He will guide you and make your paths straight (Proverbs 3:5-6).
- "The"4/26/2014 - The resurrection of Christ motivates us to live well precisely because it takes care of the big stuff. It solves our problem of sin.
- Secure4/25/2014 - Psalm 68:19 says, “Praise the Lord . . . for each day he carries us in his arms.”
- Roots that Drink from Heaven4/24/2014 - Scripture tells us that marriage is—at its core—not foremost about a human action but God’s action.
- Finish Well4/23/2014 - Pastor and author Max Lucado suggests that life is less about finishing everything and more about finishing the right things well.
- Heart Decisions4/22/2014 - Paul called Timothy to make heart decisions that might lead to suffering, but would also “bring salvation and eternal glory in Christ Jesus”
- Be Patient4/21/2014 - The apostle Paul told his readers, in essence, “Brothers and sisters, we urge you to get involved in the lives of these less-than-ideal people.”
- One Morning4/20/2014 - Read Isaiah 53 and consider how the disciples could have missed what became so clear after Jesus’ resurrection.
- Carrying Your Cross4/19/2014 - Jesus told us to obey His commands, but He also said to follow Him.
- An Innocent Man4/18/2014 - The way Jesus died reflects the way He lived. And He calls us to live (and possibly die) in the same way.
- Smartly, Not Seductively4/17/2014 - Read 1 Corinthians 8:9-13, 10:23-33 and consider what it says about personal freedom and the spiritual needs of others.
- At Work4/16/2014 - Believing what God has spoken doesn’t guarantee an easy journey, but it does give us a front-row seat to watch Him at work.
- In the Light of God4/15/2014 - Experiencing family and personal crises can be frightening, exhausting, and even debilitating. But we can rest assured that God is near, sees what’s happening, and is concerned about us.
- According to Plan4/14/2014 - The LORD frustrates the plans of the nations and thwarts all their schemes. But the LORD’s plans stand firm forever; his intentions can never be shaken.
- Walking a Tightrope4/13/2014 - Faith in God is a firm foundation. God’s heart for struggling people is evident throughout Scripture. He wants us to experience justice, hope, and joy (Psalm 9:18, 82:3; Isaiah 30:19).
No playlists found for this account.