“Healthy people don’t need a doctor—sick people do,” Jesus said. “I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners”
- To Suffer Alone11/9/2014 - It is not God’s desire for you to carry life’s heaviest burdens alone (Galatians 6:2).
- A Piece of My Heart11/8/2014 - When you and I are overwhelmed by the harsh and unjust things we witness and experience in life, may we choose to be like Habakkuk—calling out to God and waiting expectantly for Him to answer (v.1).
- "If Only I" Steps11/7/2014 - What do you need to bring to Jesus today as you reach out to Him in faith and trust?
- Large Asking11/6/2014 - “Pray the largest prayers. You cannot think a prayer so large that God, in answering it, will not wish you had made it larger. Pray not for crutches but for wings.”
- The Silence of Jesus11/5/2014 - His silence doesn’t mean He’s absent, and neither does it diminish His power or care. Instead it invites us to reflect on whether we’ve really heard what He’s already said.
- Suited Up11/4/2014 - To stand our ground, we’re told to “put on every piece of God’s armor” (v.13).
- Heat of the Battle11/3/2014 - May it not require the heat of the battle to draw us to God. He’s worthy of our full surrender and complete devotion today! —Russell Fralick
- Broken For Tim?11/2/2014 - The reality is, we’re all in this together. In Jesus we find genuine equality and unity.
- Mistaken Identity11/1/2014 - With God, there is no mistaken identity. “But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God."
- Work Ethics10/31/2014 - Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people
- Doing Good10/30/2014 - The apostle Paul reminds us to not become tired of doing good, especially to those in the family of believers.
- Smelling Good10/29/2014 - “A good reputation is more valuable than costly perfume” (Ecclesiastes 7:1).
- The Big "I"10/28/2014 - Integrity doesn’t come easy. For the people of Jerusalem and Samaria, it meant hearing Micah declare God’s judgment on them.
- "Jesus Loves Me"10/27/2014 - Jonah couldn’t do it. Nor could Moses nor David nor Paul. They couldn’t escape God’s call.
- With Us10/26/2014 - You’ve wondered if there was any hope, any possibility of change, any relief. My hunch is that in these places—like Jonah—you prayed.
- Who Touched Me?10/25/2014 - This is a wonderful reminder that God wants to mend not only our physical wounds, but our hearts and souls as well.
No playlists found for this account.