How will your life change if you ask God to define who you are and to bring reality to your circumstances?
- Rotten Fruit6/27/2014 - Today, we have the opportunity to “do what is right” and live out the instruction of Micah 6:8.
- Prayer for Revival6/26/2014 - Just as He spoke through David and Jesus, the believers wanted God to equip them with greater boldness.
- Why Didn't He Protect Us?6/25/2014 - Jesus said we would have trouble in this world (John 16:33).
- Who Can I Trust?6/24/2014 - All of us ask ourselves this question when times of trouble come: Who can I trust?
- Not Less in Your Mess6/23/2014 - We have all done things we regret. Some of us have really messed up our lives. How we long for a do-over!
- Out of the Abyss6/22/2014 - God isn’t surprised by our failure. In fact, He intercedes for us. He desires reconciliation and restoration.
- Reminders6/21/2014 - The Israelites were often commanded to build tangible reminders of the faithfulness of the Lord.
- Diamond in the Rough6/20/2014 - Read Philippians 2:15 to see how those who have received Jesus as their Savior can shine for Him.
- Hit the Cymbals! 6/19/2014 - This psalm encourages us to get excited about God. It gives us permission to worship God with zeal and energy—He alone deserves it!
- The One Who Sees6/18/2014 - The One who sees is also aware of you and your needs . . . and He cares deeply for you. —Jeff Olson
- Beloved6/17/2014 - Beloved. We find this deeply powerful word at the start of 1 John 4:7 (NKJV).
- Rough Waters6/16/2014 - Jesus is still looking for followers who will commit to swimming and living in the rough waters of sacrificial discipleship.
- The Trinity6/15/2014 - You belong to God, not by chance or human merit, but by God’s sovereign and unconditional choice.
- A Surfer's Heart6/14/2014 - “When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners” (Romans 5:6).
- Imperfectly Acceptable6/13/2014 - The story of David is not a story of what God wants us to be but a story of God working with the raw material of our lives as he finds us.
- Chaos Monster6/12/2014 - I don’t know what ocean of chaos has buckled your knees, but give your chaos to God. He can tame it. —Mike Wittmer
No playlists found for this account.