Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people
- Quick...and Slow7/27/2014 - For believers in Jesus, James provides an appropriate online ethic: “Be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry” (James 1:19).
- Selfish Servants7/26/2014 - Read Acts 19:23-41 to learn what happens when we put our own jobs above the people we profess to serve.
- The Bedrock7/25/2014 - Exodus 17 reveals that God’s provision isn’t tied to natural circumstances. He’s the God of the supernatural (v.6).
- Sin-eaters7/24/2014 - Jude wrote, “You must show mercy to those whose faith is wavering. Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment”
- Faith at the Finish7/23/2014 - By remaining faithful to God and standing firm, we will experience His salvation.
- Dad, Mom & Me7/22/2014 - How can our love for God help us love our parents in an honoring way?
- In the Café 7/21/2014 - Read John 10:10 and consider what Jesus offers to all who are thirsty for real life.
- Clear Communication7/20/2014 - Many battles in life stem from false assumptions that are made due to lack of communication.
- Powerful Shaft of Light7/19/2014 - Where in your world do you need a powerful shaft of light today? How does God’s light push back the darkness of the world?
- Pass the Bacon7/18/2014 - We’re free to eat with almost anyone (see the exception in 1 Corinthians 5:9-11), but we must pay attention to who is influencing whom.
- Safe7/17/2014 - We put our hope in the LORD. He is our help and our shield (v.20).
- Playing the Part7/16/2014 - Genuine faith is revealed as we face challenges in life (1 Peter 1:7). Have recent trials exposed your faith or the fact that you’ve simply been playing the part?
- One7/15/2014 - Oneness. It’s meant to be the heartbeat of God’s people. And Paul wrote that humble, gentle, patient, and peaceful attitudes are what will help a heart of unity to beat strong
- The Spirit's First Gift7/14/2014 - Does my heart reflect Jesus’ heart? Am I reaching out to those who are different from me—preaching in word and demonstrating in deed that God’s grace transcends all cultural and racial boundaries?
- Use My Room7/13/2014 - True hospitality springs from an attitude of open acceptance toward others. It’s okay to start small.
- Search and Rescue7/12/2014 - We have all wandered away, been lost, imprisoned by our sin, in danger of death, helpless and hopeless—but we have also been rescued!
No playlists found for this account.