Read Acts 19:23-41 to learn what happens when we put our own jobs above the people we profess to serve.
- Be Patient4/21/2014 - The apostle Paul told his readers, in essence, “Brothers and sisters, we urge you to get involved in the lives of these less-than-ideal people.”
- One Morning4/20/2014 - Read Isaiah 53 and consider how the disciples could have missed what became so clear after Jesus’ resurrection.
- Carrying Your Cross4/19/2014 - Jesus told us to obey His commands, but He also said to follow Him.
- An Innocent Man4/18/2014 - The way Jesus died reflects the way He lived. And He calls us to live (and possibly die) in the same way.
- Smartly, Not Seductively4/17/2014 - Read 1 Corinthians 8:9-13, 10:23-33 and consider what it says about personal freedom and the spiritual needs of others.
- At Work4/16/2014 - Believing what God has spoken doesn’t guarantee an easy journey, but it does give us a front-row seat to watch Him at work.
- In the Light of God4/15/2014 - Experiencing family and personal crises can be frightening, exhausting, and even debilitating. But we can rest assured that God is near, sees what’s happening, and is concerned about us.
- According to Plan4/14/2014 - The LORD frustrates the plans of the nations and thwarts all their schemes. But the LORD’s plans stand firm forever; his intentions can never be shaken.
- Walking a Tightrope4/13/2014 - Faith in God is a firm foundation. God’s heart for struggling people is evident throughout Scripture. He wants us to experience justice, hope, and joy (Psalm 9:18, 82:3; Isaiah 30:19).
- Love that Dies4/12/2014 - The husband is to give himself up for the good of his wife, for the good of love. Likewise, wives are called to respect their husbands.
- After the Wilderness4/11/2014 - “Remember how the LORD your God led you through the wilderness,” Moses said, “testing you to prove your character.”
- You're in Good Hands4/10/2014 - But you must remain faithful to the things you have been taught. You know they are true, for you know you can trust those who taught you.
- What We Focus On4/9/2014 - We see the moon because it reflects the sun. In the same way, we’re recognized as followers of Jesus when we focus on Him and let our lives naturally reflect Him.
- Shattered Dreams4/8/2014 - God gave His people hope through the words of His prophet. Isaiah wrote of “the good news of peace and salvation, the news that the God of Israel reigns!”
- Break Camp and Move On4/7/2014 - Just as pilots need to be forced out of their seats, God had to move Moses and the people of Israel from Mt. Sinai.
- Work and Leisure 4/6/2014 - The reason why men do not wish to stop what they are doing is most often that they have not finished.
No playlists found for this account.