Begging the Question?Do you ever feel pressure to share your faith in ways that seem awkward to you?
Top Music Videos
Today's DevotionalBegging the Question?
Do you ever feel pressure to share your faith in ways that seem awkward to you?... read more
THURSDAY, JULY 28
Begging the Question?
John 5:31-40 I have a greater witness than John—my teachings and my miracles (v.36).
People sometimes say “That beg... read more
- Faith to Follow... read more
- Someone Loves YouThe best way to know that someone loves you is if they’re willing to suffer for you.... read more
- Forgiving the OffenderRead Luke 23:34 and consider what Jesus saw in the people He chose to forgive.... read more
- Relational Navigation? How can our trust in the sovereignty of God keep us anchored in our journey with Him?... read more
- New Way of SeeingIn addition to kindness, tolerance, and patience, what are some attributes of God that Romans 2:4 says we can see?... read more
- Encouraging WordsHow does the reality that God is on your side and fighting for you cause your heart to soar?... read more
- The Same JesusJesus will never change. But hopefully our awareness and understanding of Him has grown and changed and will continue to deepen and expand.... read more
- Not What We PlannedGod desires that all of His children flourish. He’s the God of hope who always seeks our best—providing what it means for us to truly flourish even when we can’t see it... read more
- SwampedHow we need the right focus in life—Jesus. By His strength and guidance, we can find our way.... read more
- With UsHow can knowing who Jesus is and what He can do help guide you through difficulties?... read more
- Beware "Kitsch" JesusWhy is “Kitsch Jesus” so popular? What’s the real problem with such incomplete images of Jesus?... read more
- Saying "No" to GodWhen we choose to disobey Him, the results can be devastating. How much better to follow His ways out of love... read more
- Trusting GodTrusting God may not come easy when times are hard. But He is worthy of all our faith and trust!... read more
- Pocketful of RocksAnd although there may be times when withholding forgiveness is the loving thing to do, those times should be the exception.... read more
- The Power of Kindness... read more
- Enemy to FamilyThe reason we can pursue reconciliation is that the dividing walls of hostility were crucified with Christ, and our enemies can now be family!... read more