Will we trust God to supply our needs? When it comes to a bread and butter issue, how real is our faith?
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Matthew West - March, 20 2013 "Hello, My Name Is"3/19/2013 - “Hello, my name is Jordan and I am a drug addict.” That was the first sentence of this young man’s story that he wrote to me.
- Daily Devotional - March 19, 2013 "In Christ Alone"3/18/2013 - Fear is an unwanted friend that most of us wrestle with every day. Fear of failure. Fear of disappointment.
- Daily Devotional - March 18, 2013 "Saving Little Ones" 3/17/2013 - “Jenny” grew up in a home where both parents engaged in extramarital affairs and were prone to violence.
- Daily Devotional - March 17, 2013 "Paul's Prayer"3/16/2013 - What personal prayers for yourself have you lifted up lately? Did you ask God for provision of needs, delivery from temptation, or forgiveness of sin? Paul’s prayer in Ephesians 1:15-18 offers us some good prayer points.
- Daily Devotional - March 16, 2013 "A Song of Hope"3/15/2013 - Fearful of its subversive text and implications, the Guatemalan government of the 1980s banned the public reading or singing of Mary’s Magnificat (Luke 1:47-55).
- Daily Devotional - March 13, 2013 "Burning In My Soul"3/14/2013 - There’s power in dreaming together. When God ignites a dream in our hearts, it’s a natural reaction to share it with others.
- Daily Devotional - March 14, 2013 "Guilt and Grace"3/13/2013 - One of the exciting milestones I witnessed in my daughter’s development was when she first learned to walk at 9 months.
- Daily Devotional - March 13, 2013 "Worn Out by Money"3/12/2013 - The Internet is crawling with get-rich-quick schemes— ads that promise loads of cash with little effort and/ or skills required.
- Daily Devotional - March 12, 2013 Featuring Chris Tomlin "Once And For All"3/11/2013 - Oftentimes the metaphor of light is used to describe the way Christ-followers reflect their Creator.
- Daily Devotional - March 11, 2013 "Seller Beware"3/10/2013 - Every buyer is also a seller. If I buy apples from you, then you’re selling your apples and “buying” my money, while I am “selling” my money to buy your apples.
- Daily Devotional - March 10, 2013 "Wounded"3/9/2013 - My daughter consistently teaches me that perspective is everything when it comes to relationships.
- Daily Devotional - March 9, 2013 "Devoured"3/8/2013 - I’m sure you’ve heard your share of extreme weight-loss plans. But ingesting a parasite? The UK’s Telegraph reports that some people in Hong Kong have resorted to using parasitic worms to peel off the pounds.
- Daily Devotional - March 8, 2013 "Christian Avoidance"3/8/2013 - In many parts of the world, it’s an amazing time to be a Christian. Most of us can walk down the street and find a church to join.
- Daily Devotional - March 7, 2013 "Yet to Come"3/6/2013 - My sister might take a year off from work to study at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. I told her, “Well, be ready to check out the hills so that you know where to run to during the great tribulation.”
- Daily Devotional - March 6, 2013 "Pulled From Death"3/5/2013 - In Luxor, an Egyptian city more than 400 miles south of Cairo, medical professionals pronounced Hamdi Hafez al-Nubi dead.
- Daily Devotional - March 5, 2013 "Money or Mobility?"3/4/2013 - I hardly ever encounter beggars on the streets. But in some countries, you can find them begging at the markets and shopping malls.
No playlists found for this account.