How can our love for God help us love our parents in an honoring way?
- Daily Devotional - August 4, 2013 "In the End"8/4/2013 - As I looked at the goldfish cracker on the floor of my pantry, I reminisced about the tiny hands of my children and an earlier season in life.
- Daily Devotional - August 3, 2013 "Greater Than Our Shame"8/2/2013 - God is greater than our shame. Because Saul failed to realize this, his life ended tragically.
- Daily Devotional - August 2, 2013 "Not Being a “Kidult"8/1/2013 - In 2005, two teenagers started TheRebelution.com website to encourage fellow young people to exceed low expectations and to do “hard things.”
- Daily Devotional - August 1, 2013 "How We Know"7/31/2013 - My sons are picking up on the way TV advertisers play games with viewers, twisting statistics and making outrageous claims.
- Daily Devotional - July 31, 2013 "Triggers"7/30/2013 - I didn’t think it would be that difficult. But as the technician placed the X-ray shield over my knee, handed me the headphones, and left the room, a sense of uncertainty surrounded me like the MRI machine I was lying in.
- Daily Devotional - July 30, 2013 "Tested and Proven"7/29/2013 - We live in an age of testing. The food we eat, the medicine we take, and the toys our children play with have all been rigorously tested before being sold to us.
- Daily Devotional - July 29, 2013 "Watch Out!"7/28/2013 - C. S. Lewis wrote in Mere Christianity, “There is one vice of which no man in the world is free; which every one in the world loathes when he sees it in someone else; . . . There is no fault which makes a man more unpopular, and no fault which we are more unconscious of in ourselves.
- Daily Devotional - July 28, 2013 "Location Matters"7/27/2013 - During a recent fishing trip, my brother-in-law and I were reminded that you have to fish in the right location. We claimed a spot near a wooden fishing pier that stretched out into the Gulf of Mexico.
- Daily Devotional - July 27, 2013 "Released"7/26/2013 - Eric Smallridge calls Renee Napier “an angel.” He says this because Renee forgave him for killing her daughter Meagan in a drunk-driving accident.
- Daily Devotional - July 26, 2013 "With the Lord"7/25/2013 - Everyone wants to know what heaven will be like, and over the past several years a spate of books have promised to tell them.
- Daily Devotional - July 25, 2013 "Something Rotten"7/24/2013 - I recently began searching for a good used car. When we went to check out a 2006 model, the vehicle looked pristine.
- Daily Devotional - July 24, 2013 "There’s Probably No God"7/23/2013 - In February 2009, an atheist group in the UK purchased ad space on the side of 800 buses as well as 1,000 posters on London’s trains that read, “There’s probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.”
- Daily Devotional - July 23, 2013 "Healed"7/22/2013 - Healing has never been a clear-cut issue for me. While I have never experienced a miraculous physical restoration, I have seen God’s hand of provision at work in my body and others’ bodies.
- Daily Devotional - July 22, 2013 "Runaway Garden"7/21/2013 - Last summer, I tried to grow tomatoes (yet again). I bought heirloom starter vines and a wooden trough planter.
- Daily Devotional - July 21, 2013 "Isolation"7/21/2013 - In a state of exhaustion and despair, at the 5-year anniversary mark of serving in Uganda, I sent an email to friends and ministry partners pleading for prayer.
- Daily Devotional - July 20, 2013 "Disappointment and Hope"7/19/2013 - A 5-year-old boy was told that his family was going to the Grand Canyon. He could hardly wait. When the day finally arrived, the boy was visibly disappointed.
No playlists found for this account.