Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people
- Foxy Lady11/13/2013 - The psalmist tells us that when God looks upon His people, He simply can’t contain His delight. He beams with a wide smile and an eager grin.
- Compassionate Warnings11/12/2013 - Is someone compassionately warning you to repent of your sin and follow God? Listen, and turn. —Tom Felten
- Jesus, Help!11/11/2013 - But what if God doesn’t heal? Surely it’s not that He lacks the power. Could it be that He’s not all-loving?
- Privilege and Responsibility 11/10/2013 - “Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: Be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work.”
- Investing for Eternity11/9/2013 - To live wisely in the here and now, we must keep our focus on eternity. Only a life invested for Him will pay eternal dividends.
- Idols of Affection11/8/2013 - When God said, “You must not make for yourself an idol of any kind,” He was warning us not to let anything come between us and Him.
- Bless the Lord11/7/2013 - We understand how God blesses us by giving us good things, but how can we bless God?
- Steps to Nowhere11/6/2013 - Small is significant, whether for good or evil. Solomon reminds us that the fruitfulness of our lives can be deeply affected by “little foxes.”
- Unlikely Gifts11/5/2013 - It’s in our nature to whine about our “bad” circumstances. But at any given moment, someone always has it worse.
- Drowning in Love11/4/2013 - Read Luke 3:1-14. What kind of radical life does this radical love call us to enjoy? What shape does love take?
- Prince of Peace11/3/2013 - We yearn, as author Rebekah Lyons wrote, for “the realization that mourning brings comfort, that above all, there is a God waiting to rescue in our darkest hour.”
- Faith & Marriage11/2/2013 - A shared faith in Jesus with the one you marry is vital. Keep that in mind before that first date and long before you say, “I do.” —Tom Felten
- Was it Worth It?11/1/2013 - What can we gain from serving and sacrificing for Jesus? How was God’s supreme sacrifice worth it from His perspective?
- Voice of Faith10/31/2013 - How has God faithfully worked in your life? As you remember His deeds, how are you encouraged to praise Him despite the difficulties you face?
- Worth the Wait10/30/2013 - We no longer have to wait for Messiah. He lived and died so that we can be restored to God. As believers in Jesus, however, sometimes we find ourselves in a waiting season.
- On the Fence10/29/2013 - Being unable to move forward or backward captures the spiritual state of some people. They want to believe in Jesus as the way to salvation, yet doubts prevent them from fully accepting this truth.
No playlists found for this account.