What did Jesus mean when He said, “Do not judge others”?
- The Right Way9/3/2013 - “Those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted” (Luke 14:11).
- London Fog9/2/2013 - We can become so preoccupied with the “good” things this life has to offer that we miss the “far better” riches found in Christ.
- Your Story9/1/2013 - Just like the woman from Samaria, we try to navigate hard places in life by removing our decisions far from the realm of our story.
- Hello, My Name Is8/31/2013 - “Hello, my name is Jordan and I am a drug addict.” That was the first sentence of this young man’s story that he wrote to me.
- Sin's Sting8/30/2013 - David learned that his sins had dire consequences. When we sin, we displease and despise God.
- Exposed8/29/2013 - As believers, we have an enemy that’s on the prowl, looking for cracks in our armor where he can attack.
- Heavenly Prayers8/28/2013 - All Christians, whether dead or alive, remain connected in Jesus.
- Pressing Past the Pit8/27/2013 - You don’t have to rely on will power alone. You have Resurrection Power inside of you! God can even raise from the dead.
- Grow Up8/26/2013 - As believers in Jesus, we must do more than believe the gospel—we need to apply the gospel to every facet of our lives, including our relationships with one another.
- No Offense8/25/2013 - Instead of running from the messiness that might typically offend some, we should run into the mess.
- Lesson in Humility8/24/2013 - Should God or you be praised when others see your best efforts? Why is it important for us to be humble before God and others?
- Shameless Persistence8/23/2013 - Spiritually speaking, God doesn’t mind persistence in His children. The Bible encourages us to always “pray and never give up” (Luke 18:1).
- False Gods, True Blessing8/22/2013 - Much like the way we think and sometimes behave when we’re feeling weak or insecure, people turned to false gods to try to fill the spiritual hole in their heart.
- To Give or Not to Give8/21/2013 - Paul tells us that the churches in Macedonia “gave not only what they could afford, but far more.”
- You're Beautiful8/20/2013 - It’s important to remember that the word translated “good” means, in our vernacular, beautiful. God took pleasure in His creation.
- A Pet's Death8/19/2013 - God sees our secret sins. We can’t simply live as if we’ve done nothing wrong. Let’s confess our sins today and receive God’s mercy.
No playlists found for this account.