The apostle Paul reminds us to not become tired of doing good, especially to those in the family of believers.
- The Fruit of Suffering2/16/2014 - How might your suffering develop empathy in you for others who suffer? How might Jesus want to serve others through your pain?
- In Our Hearts2/15/2014 - "It is incredible to see the fervor with which the people of [Christianity] help each other in their wants. They spare nothing."
- Love Like This2/14/2014 - Without love, godly advice may seem preachy and— worse yet—insincere. Paul said, “Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them."
- The Sustaining Word2/13/2014 - These days, whenever we’re faced with a challenge in our family, I go back to Genesis 26:24.
- Firstfruits2/12/2014 - Read Deuteronomy 16:10-12 and find out what it means for you to celebrate the Festival of Harvest.
- Born Into Privilege2/11/2014 - It is by his great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead.
- Breaking Bread2/10/2014 - Wherever you’re hungry, God will meet you there. —Winn Collier
- Finishing Well2/9/2014 - It’s the choices we make now—years before we say our final “goodbyes”—that will help determine how we complete our years on earth.
- God’s Will and Our Hopes 2/8/2014 - For the believer, seeing something we hoped for come to fruition isn’t about raw human ability.
- Honesty is Required2/7/2014 - Do you want your friends to follow Jesus? Then be honest in all things. —Mike Wittmer
- Pizza Box Evangelist2/6/2014 - Simply start that conversation and see where the Spirit leads. —Tom Felten
- In the Shadows2/5/2014 - Sometimes we wonder where God is in the midst of our pain.
- Come However You Are2/4/2014 - Come however you are. Come with all your heartbreaks. Come with all the mistakes you’ve made.
- Of Hobbies and Gossip2/3/2014 - What needs to change in your way of helping people turn from sinful behavior?
- All Our Lives2/2/2014 - We should be careful to let the good news permeate our entire lives and influence everything we do.
- Use What You Have2/1/2014 - Today, God multiplies what we have when we surrender it to Him. Rather than looking to others for your provision, look to what God has provided.
No playlists found for this account.