“Being loved” is hard for many of us. We need courage to open ourselves to receive love from others.
- Breaking Bread2/10/2014 - Wherever you’re hungry, God will meet you there. —Winn Collier
- Finishing Well2/9/2014 - It’s the choices we make now—years before we say our final “goodbyes”—that will help determine how we complete our years on earth.
- God’s Will and Our Hopes 2/8/2014 - For the believer, seeing something we hoped for come to fruition isn’t about raw human ability.
- Honesty is Required2/7/2014 - Do you want your friends to follow Jesus? Then be honest in all things. —Mike Wittmer
- Pizza Box Evangelist2/6/2014 - Simply start that conversation and see where the Spirit leads. —Tom Felten
- In the Shadows2/5/2014 - Sometimes we wonder where God is in the midst of our pain.
- Come However You Are2/4/2014 - Come however you are. Come with all your heartbreaks. Come with all the mistakes you’ve made.
- Of Hobbies and Gossip2/3/2014 - What needs to change in your way of helping people turn from sinful behavior?
- All Our Lives2/2/2014 - We should be careful to let the good news permeate our entire lives and influence everything we do.
- Use What You Have2/1/2014 - Today, God multiplies what we have when we surrender it to Him. Rather than looking to others for your provision, look to what God has provided.
- God in a Box1/31/2014 - How does your perception of God compare to the way God has presented Himself in the Bible?
- Wonders and Whispers1/30/2014 - Elijah encountered God in both wonders and whispers. A balanced spirituality for us means being open to both.
- Glory & Authority1/29/2014 - We welcome His power in our lives, especially if that power is used for our benefit. We have no difficulty basking in Jesus’ glory, but we resist His authority over us.
- Established1/28/2014 - Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. —Psalm 119:105 NKJV
- Ready or Not1/27/2014 - You also must be ready all the time, for the Son of Man will come when least expected (v.44).
- Waking to Our Hunger1/26/2014 - What are you truly hungry for? How are you tempted to assuage this hunger on your own, with your own kind of bread?
No playlists found for this account.