The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful.
- Finishing Well2/9/2014 - It’s the choices we make now—years before we say our final “goodbyes”—that will help determine how we complete our years on earth.
- God’s Will and Our Hopes 2/8/2014 - For the believer, seeing something we hoped for come to fruition isn’t about raw human ability.
- Honesty is Required2/7/2014 - Do you want your friends to follow Jesus? Then be honest in all things. —Mike Wittmer
- Pizza Box Evangelist2/6/2014 - Simply start that conversation and see where the Spirit leads. —Tom Felten
- In the Shadows2/5/2014 - Sometimes we wonder where God is in the midst of our pain.
- Come However You Are2/4/2014 - Come however you are. Come with all your heartbreaks. Come with all the mistakes you’ve made.
- Of Hobbies and Gossip2/3/2014 - What needs to change in your way of helping people turn from sinful behavior?
- All Our Lives2/2/2014 - We should be careful to let the good news permeate our entire lives and influence everything we do.
- Use What You Have2/1/2014 - Today, God multiplies what we have when we surrender it to Him. Rather than looking to others for your provision, look to what God has provided.
- God in a Box1/31/2014 - How does your perception of God compare to the way God has presented Himself in the Bible?
- Wonders and Whispers1/30/2014 - Elijah encountered God in both wonders and whispers. A balanced spirituality for us means being open to both.
- Glory & Authority1/29/2014 - We welcome His power in our lives, especially if that power is used for our benefit. We have no difficulty basking in Jesus’ glory, but we resist His authority over us.
- Established1/28/2014 - Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. —Psalm 119:105 NKJV
- Ready or Not1/27/2014 - You also must be ready all the time, for the Son of Man will come when least expected (v.44).
- Waking to Our Hunger1/26/2014 - What are you truly hungry for? How are you tempted to assuage this hunger on your own, with your own kind of bread?
- When Gods Die1/25/2014 - You will worship someone. Don’t settle for yourself or any mortal. There is only One who is worthy of your worship, and you already know His name.
No playlists found for this account.