Scripture tells us that marriage is—at its core—not foremost about a human action but God’s action.
- Pressing Past the Pit8/27/2013 - You don’t have to rely on will power alone. You have Resurrection Power inside of you! God can even raise from the dead.
- Grow Up8/26/2013 - As believers in Jesus, we must do more than believe the gospel—we need to apply the gospel to every facet of our lives, including our relationships with one another.
- No Offense8/25/2013 - Instead of running from the messiness that might typically offend some, we should run into the mess.
- Lesson in Humility8/24/2013 - Should God or you be praised when others see your best efforts? Why is it important for us to be humble before God and others?
- Shameless Persistence8/23/2013 - Spiritually speaking, God doesn’t mind persistence in His children. The Bible encourages us to always “pray and never give up” (Luke 18:1).
- False Gods, True Blessing8/22/2013 - Much like the way we think and sometimes behave when we’re feeling weak or insecure, people turned to false gods to try to fill the spiritual hole in their heart.
- To Give or Not to Give8/21/2013 - Paul tells us that the churches in Macedonia “gave not only what they could afford, but far more.”
- You're Beautiful8/20/2013 - It’s important to remember that the word translated “good” means, in our vernacular, beautiful. God took pleasure in His creation.
- A Pet's Death8/19/2013 - God sees our secret sins. We can’t simply live as if we’ve done nothing wrong. Let’s confess our sins today and receive God’s mercy.
- Words Disperse8/18/2013 - Every sin can be forgiven, but the effects of some sins can’t be corrected.
- A Sulking Prophet8/17/2013 - We might think of God’s prophets as holy and well-behaved, but Jonah had the audacity throw a temper tantrum over God's plan.
- True Love8/16/2013 - Why do we sometimes invest in relationships that do not reflect the true nature of biblical love?
- Shouting to SIlence8/15/2013 - What can you do to proclaim God’s truth winsomely when people try to drown you out? Why is it important that we not be obnoxious as we witness for Jesus?
- Made New8/14/2013 - A restorative picture of God’s design for sexual intimacy, the Song of Songs strips away our pretenses about love as we discover the power of God’s passion for us.
- Amen8/13/2013 - We typically say it at the end of our prayers, but Amen has more significance than simply being the last word in a prayer.
- Daily Devotional - August 12, 2013 "Shamed and Disarmed"8/12/2013 - What powers of this world need to be disarmed by Jesus? What does it mean for you to know that Jesus’ power is ultimate?
No playlists found for this account.