Exodus 17 reveals that God’s provision isn’t tied to natural circumstances. He’s the God of the supernatural (v.6).
- Just Enough11/27/2013 - Though being wealthy isn’t sinful, it can be dangerous. Read 1 Timothy 6:9-10 to see what kinds of trouble the desire for wealth can bring.
- Blameless11/26/2013 - A church leader “must not be arrogant or quicktempered; he must not be a heavy drinker, violent, or dishonest with money” (Titus 1:7).
- Wrestling With God11/25/2013 - Are you struggling with God today? Maybe His Word has revealed His will for your life in a certain area, but you’re not ready to surrender.
- Groaning or Grumbling?11/24/2013 - The only way to the Promised Land is through the wilderness of testing. You may groan when you’re tried. But never grumble. It’s truly a matter of life and death. —Mike Wittmer
- Making Room11/23/2013 - When you think of your heart as a home for Christ, what rooms do you need to surrender to Him?
- Life or Death11/22/2013 - Today, you can choose to pursue life or death. Turn from your sin and let the Spirit do good things in and through you. —Tom Felten
- Pursued11/21/2013 - He didn’t push us away after our rebellious wanderings. Instead, at great cost to Himself, God pursued us. His love moved Him to act.
- Feast or Famine11/20/2013 - God’s Word provides spiritual nourishment and refreshment. When it is unavailable, even the young, strong, and beautiful will languish from spiritual malnutrition.
- Measuring Ourselves 11/19/2013 - Read Philippians 2:3-8 and note how Jesus’ example should guide our view of ourselves and our relationship with other believers.
- Leading Integrity11/18/2013 - In appointing people to key positions, Nehemiah looked for people of integrity who feared God more than most. May we do the same in our churches.
- Thief of Time11/17/2013 - Someone described procrastination as “the thief of time,” and this seems to fit with the sense of urgency Jesus wanted His followers to adopt.
- The Way Out11/16/2013 - Where would you be if God hadn’t broken into your world? Express your gratitude today by sharing God’s life-giving Word with someone who desperately needs it.
- Using the Keys11/15/2013 - Jesus died to hand us keys we had lost due to our sin. But, like any set of keys, ownership is only effective as we use them.
- No Fish Story11/14/2013 - Why is God so big on judgment? Perhaps a better question is: Why is God so patient with us?
- Foxy Lady11/13/2013 - The psalmist tells us that when God looks upon His people, He simply can’t contain His delight. He beams with a wide smile and an eager grin.
- Compassionate Warnings11/12/2013 - Is someone compassionately warning you to repent of your sin and follow God? Listen, and turn. —Tom Felten
No playlists found for this account.