“You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good” (Genesis 50:20).
- The Source8/25/2014 - And how did Zacchaeus become a force for good? Through the simple grace and friendship of Christ.
- Staying Alert8/24/2014 - In 1 Corinthians 10, Paul warns us not to become arrogant—to think we’re strong enough to withstand any temptation (v.12).
- The Tale of Three Men8/23/2014 - When our names are mentioned in the future, what will be said of us? Christlike man? Christlike woman?
- The Long Wait8/22/2014 - The concept of endurance isn’t exciting. To endure means to keep going. It’s to stay true to our commitment and not give up.
- Don't Judge8/21/2014 - What did Jesus mean when He said, “Do not judge others”?
- Tested8/20/2014 - Will we remain the heavy clump of spiritual knowledge with a tendency toward pride, or will we be sifted into the impassioned yet humble messenger of His truth?
- Where's God?8/19/2014 - God is with us. He told Joel that He was “among [His] people” and that He remained “the LORD [their] God” (v.27). Likewise, He will never fail or abandon us (Hebrews 13:5).
- Rules of Grief8/18/2014 - I’m learning that it’s okay to grieve. Solomon observed that there’s a time for everything, including “a time to cry” and “a time to grieve” (Ecclesiastes 3:4).
- Remaining True8/17/2014 - A young man wavered between two worlds. Would he roll with the gangs in his neighborhood, or walk with Christ?
- Eyes for Fireflies8/16/2014 - “The world is too much with us,” wrote Wordsworth. “Little we see in Nature that is ours; we have given our hearts away.”
- Search for Significance8/15/2014 - But the greatest significance I’ll ever find in life isn’t from the world and its empty promises and values. It’s found in God alone—being plugged into His story and eternal purposes.
- How to Be Strong8/14/2014 - His grace is sufficient for you! (2 Corinthians 12:9).
- Named8/13/2014 - Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine (Isaiah 43:1).
- A Heavenly Lineage8/12/2014 - What can you do to focus on your new identity in Jesus and rise above any examples of poor parenting that you might have experienced?
- Peace in a Ravaged World8/11/2014 - . In Jesus, God has stepped into the middle of all our violence, into the center of everything that seeks to ruin us. God won’t let sin ravage our world unchecked.
- A Stone's Throw8/10/2014 - The perfect Son of God was the only One who had the right to throw a stone, but He chose to let the boulder of God’s justice fall on Him.
No playlists found for this account.