“Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall” (Proverbs 16:18).
- I am He3/20/2014 - Let’s be clear: A Jewish man would utter the words Jesus uttered only if he were insane, or if he were right. These are the words of divinity.
- God's Name3/19/2014 - God is offended when we misuse His name—and rightly so (Exodus 20:7). For God’s name is always a revelation of who He is.
- The Rock3/18/2014 - What does it mean for God to be your rock, fortress, and shield? How has He met you in a personal way?
- Saying Goodbye3/17/2014 - Separation isn’t easy, even when we know God is in control, and especially when the relationship is one that has brought spiritual growth to our lives.
- The Main Event3/16/2014 - “Anyone can be sentimental about the nativity; any fool can feel like a Christian at Christmas. But Easter is the main event.”
- X Prize3/15/2014 - What sacrifices have you made to tell others about Jesus? What more might you contribute to the cause?
- Abundance3/14/2014 - As we abide in Jesus Christ, however, Paul reveals that God has loved us and chosen us even before the world was created.
- Just a Little?3/13/2014 - Throughout God’s Word, this idea is revisited—what may appear to be tiny, foolish choices can lead to massive problems.
- Follow Jesus3/12/2014 - Jesus called out to them, “Come, follow me, and I will show you how to fish for people!” And they left their nets at once and followed him
- Rainbows and Remembering3/11/2014 - When I see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth.
- Clear Conscience3/10/2014 - Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear
- Echo Effect3/9/2014 - Like a canyon repeating a sound, our prayerlife can echo Scripture back to God, who originated it (2 Timothy 3:16).
- Trustworthy3/8/2014 - “All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives.”
- Grace Alone3/7/2014 - Will we trust God to supply our needs? When it comes to a bread and butter issue, how real is our faith?
- God is Powerless?3/6/2014 - While there’s mystery in God’s ways, there’s no uncertainty about His absolute sovereignty and power.
- Generous Unity3/5/2014 - The choice to lay down offenses, work through conflict, and show Christlike love is a reflection of our unity in Christ
No playlists found for this account.