crosswalkcom's UploadsBack to crosswalkcom's channel.
- Crosswalk.com: Trusting God by Living in the Present - Ca...Crosswalk.com's Debbie Holloway sits down with author and Carolyn Weber to chat about her new book, Holy is the Day: Living in the Gift of the Present, and the lessons Christians can learn from memoir and self-reflection about prayer, family, and ...crosswalkcom00:04:43
- Crosswalk.com: Is Chivalry Outdated? - Zach HunterCrosswalk sits down with Zach Hunter to talk about his brand new book Chivalry, which encourages Christ-followers to seek after higher standards, consistent morality, and to live lives characterized by true honor.crosswalkcom00:04:33
- Crosswalk.com: How Can I Thrive as a Single? - Lina Abuja...Author Lina Abujamra sits down with Crosswalk to chat about the Christian walk, wating, living as a single in the church, and her new book Thrive: The Single Life as God Intended.crosswalkcom00:04:35
- Crosswalk.com: Promiscuous Reading - Christians and Secul...Can reading secular literature help Christians understand the world? Author and professor Karen Swallow Prior reveals the surprising benefits of “promiscuous reading.”
- Crosswalk.com: Don't Let Fear Kill Your Dreams - Jon Acuf...Crosswalk's Debbie Holloway talks to John Acuff (creator of Stuff Christians Like) about his new book Start, about overcoming fear, escaping the average, and doing work that matters - no matter your age and stage of life.crosswalkcom00:03:46
- Crosswalk.com: Is it okay for Christian artists to share ...Crosswalk's Stephen Sanders interviews the members of Christian rock band Skillet about touring with both secular and Christian bands and "bringing the light to the darkness."
- Crosswalk.com: How to Prevent Injustice from Overwhelming...Inconvenience, Ending Human Trafficking Are Part of a "Normal" Christian Life
"My life as a Christian on this Earth," says the A21 Campaign's Christine Caine, "is a life interrupted." Christine tells Crosswalk.com about her book Undaunted and how...crosswalkcom00:05:26
- Crosswalk.com: Why you Should the Fight to End Slavery - ...Christine Caine of the A21 Campaign and author of Undaunted tells Crosswalk.com about how she took the humble first steps towards an impossible goal: to abolish slavery and human trafficking in the 21st century.
- Crosswalk.com: New Skillet Album "Rise" Encourages Steadf...Crosswalk's Stephen Sanders interviews the members of Christian rock band Skillet about their inspirations for their 8th studio album "Rise." Topics include standing for what you believe in, having a positive body image and rising above the "Ameri...crosswalkcom00:04:09
- Crosswalk.com: Why am I Such a Perfectionist? - Amanda Je...Crosswalk chats with author Amanda Jenkins about her upcoming book Confessions of a Raging Perfectionist (May 1st, Tyndale) on why women so often tend to get trapped in comparisons and the obsession with perfection.
- Crosswalk.com: How I know that I've found the one? - Gary...Crosswalk interviews Gary Thomas and Drs. Steve and Rebecca Wilke on their book, The Couple's Companion Guide (a supplementary reading to Thomas' The Sacred Search), which takes couples through a journey to find out whether they are ready to get m...crosswalkcom00:04:50
- Crosswalk.com: God Sees More in You Than You Think - Crai...Noted pastor and author Craig Groeschel talks with Crosswalk.com's Shawn McEvoy about his latest book, Altar Ego, and how his life changed the day he started to see himself as God says he is.
- Crosswalk.com: The Lost Medallion Teaches Kids About God'...Crosswalk sits down with director and foster-care advocate Bill Muir to talk about his new action-adventure kids movie The Lost Medallion, releasing in theaters March 1st.