crosswalkcom's UploadsBack to crosswalkcom's channel.
- Crosswalk.com: Is it okay for Christian artists to share ...Crosswalk's Stephen Sanders interviews the members of Christian rock band Skillet about touring with both secular and Christian bands and "bringing the light to the darkness."
- Crosswalk.com: How to Prevent Injustice from Overwhelming...Inconvenience, Ending Human Trafficking Are Part of a "Normal" Christian Life
"My life as a Christian on this Earth," says the A21 Campaign's Christine Caine, "is a life interrupted." Christine tells Crosswalk.com about her book Undaunted and how...crosswalkcom00:05:26
- Crosswalk.com: Why you Should the Fight to End Slavery - ...Christine Caine of the A21 Campaign and author of Undaunted tells Crosswalk.com about how she took the humble first steps towards an impossible goal: to abolish slavery and human trafficking in the 21st century.
- Crosswalk.com: New Skillet Album "Rise" Encourages Steadf...Crosswalk's Stephen Sanders interviews the members of Christian rock band Skillet about their inspirations for their 8th studio album "Rise." Topics include standing for what you believe in, having a positive body image and rising above the "Ameri...crosswalkcom00:04:09
- Crosswalk.com: Why am I Such a Perfectionist? - Amanda Je...Crosswalk chats with author Amanda Jenkins about her upcoming book Confessions of a Raging Perfectionist (May 1st, Tyndale) on why women so often tend to get trapped in comparisons and the obsession with perfection.
- Crosswalk.com: How I know that I've found the one? - Gary...Crosswalk interviews Gary Thomas and Drs. Steve and Rebecca Wilke on their book, The Couple's Companion Guide (a supplementary reading to Thomas' The Sacred Search), which takes couples through a journey to find out whether they are ready to get m...crosswalkcom00:04:50
- Crosswalk.com: God Sees More in You Than You Think - Crai...Noted pastor and author Craig Groeschel talks with Crosswalk.com's Shawn McEvoy about his latest book, Altar Ego, and how his life changed the day he started to see himself as God says he is.
- Crosswalk.com: The Lost Medallion Teaches Kids About God'...Crosswalk sits down with director and foster-care advocate Bill Muir to talk about his new action-adventure kids movie The Lost Medallion, releasing in theaters March 1st.
- Crosswalk.com: "The Bible" is a Story of Love, Family, Re...Crosswalk speaks with The Bible cast-member Diogo Morgado (Jesus) and co-producers Mark Burnett and Roma Downey. The Bible mini-series premiers on the History Channel March 3rd.crosswalkcom00:04:42
- Crosswalk.com: Zero Dark Thirty Movie ReviewCrosswalk.com's Stephen McGarvey and Shawn McEvoy discuss the merits of Kathryn Bigelow's Zero Dark Thirty, examining the quality, themes, worldview, and cautions of this Oscar-nominated film that chronicles the decade-long search for Osama bin La...crosswalkcom00:05:38
- Crosswalk.com: Your Suffering Can Set You Free-Tullian Tc...Tragedy, heartbreak, resentment, loneliness, disappointment… if there is one certainty in life it’s this: everybody hurts. Pastor Tullian Tchividjian discusses his book, “Glorious Ruin: How Suffering Sets You Free” (David C. Cook, 2012) in this w...crosswalkcom00:04:29
- Crosswalk.com: There's No Such Thing as a Soulmate?-Gary ...Why can't I just follow my heart? Author Gary Thomas discusses his book The Sacred Search, which gives a fresh, biblical perspective on romance, singles, "soulmates," and what our attitudes should be toward marriage and building God's Kingdom.crosswalkcom00:04:57
- Crosswalk.com: People on the Street Answer, What is Chris...Crosswalk.com takes to downtown in the middle of December to ask people about Christmas movies, memories, and the reason for the season.crosswalkcom00:03:49
- Crosswalk.com: Hugh Jackman and the Cast of Les Misérable...Actors Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, Eddie Redmayne, and Samantha Barks discuss Les Miserables' most poignant line: 'to love another person is to see the face of God.'crosswalkcom00:04:36