Run with It!Jesus is the author of life.
Top Christian Music Videos
crosswalkcom's UploadsBack to crosswalkcom's channel.
- Crosswalk.com: What We Can Learn from a Pastor with Gay P...Pastor Caleb Kaltenbach, author of the book Messy Grace, shares his testimony with Crosswalk.com. Caleb was raised witnessing all the worst in the interactions between the LGBT community and Christianity, but after God taught him to love without s...crosswalkcom00:00:00
- Crosswalk.com: Does The Bible Say That I Can Be Whatever ..."The SKY is the LIMIT! BE INDEPENDENT! YOU can be ANYTHING you want!"
The world hits us with messages like these from all angles; it sets us up for failure. More importantly, it isn't what the Bible says we're supposed to do.
- Crosswalk.com: Does God Love You Even When You Keep Faili...Are you a Christian, but often feel frustrated by your inability to conquer temptation and live like Christ? In Extravagant Grace, Barbara Duguid discusses how Christians can still find joy amidst sin and temptation by recognizing who they are in ...crosswalkcom00:05:21
- Crosswalk.com: The Truth About Heaven - Scot McKnightFrom his new book, The Heaven Promise, Scot McKnight explains why Christians and non-Christians alike are so interested in heaven, as well as, what it means to live as heaven people in the here and now. Scot McKnight, author of The Heaven Promise,...crosswalkcom00:04:05
- Crosswalk.com: How to Celebrate the Small Moments of a Fa...Author Emily Freeman had to learn to slow down and appreciate the "Tuesdays" in life. They are not productive Mondays or weekend-anticipating Fridays, but they are filled with precious moments that deserve our attention. And they are the perfect o...crosswalkcom00:04:56
- Crosswalk.com: 5 Timeless Quotes from Dietrich BonhoefferDietrich Bonhoeffer's bold words as a Christian pastor in Nazi Germany will inspire even the bravest of modern day believers. It's amazing how relevant these quotes still are today!crosswalkcom00:01:19
- Crosswalk.com: Engaging Culture with Our Words - Dr. Kare...In this interview, Dr. Karen Swallow Prior discusses her newest book, a biography of Hannah More who was a force for moral and social reform in her time period. Dr. Prior addresses how modern-day Christians can follow More's example when engaging ...crosswalkcom00:05:08
- Crosswalk.com: It Is Well with My Soul: An Our Daily Brea...When you feel your life is falling apart, God is still there. He sees your pain. He knows your hurts. He can comfort your soul. Yes, life can be hard—but God is bigger than your problems, and He will take your sorrows and give you peace that you c...crosswalkcom00:01:47
- These 5 Keith Green Quotes Challenged My Walk with Jesus!..."Are you willing to stay right where you are and let the Lord do great things through you, though no one may seem to notice at all?" -Keith Greencrosswalkcom00:01:00
- Crosswalk.com: When Politics Deform Our Savior - Daniel D...We are tempted to create a Jesus in our own image, instead of being conformed to Christ and HIS image." In this video interview, author Daniel Darling deconstructs the left wing/right wing approaches of American Christianity.crosswalkcom00:04:53
- Crosswalk.com: 5 C.S. Lewis Quotes to Encourage You in Li...C.S. Lewis looked at the Christian life as part of a grand epic, and his INSPIRING perspective comes through clearly in these 5 quotes. (No trip to Narnia required.)crosswalkcom00:01:13
- Crosswalk.com: What Jesus Really Meant When He Said "Judg...Crosswalk.com sits down with David B. Capes to chat about his new book Slow to Judge: Sometimes it's OK to Listen, and how Christians can learn to judge biblically, listen well, and develop true wisdom. crosswalkcom00:04:43
- Crosswalk.com: 5 Challenging Quotes from A.W. Tozer that ... A.W. Tozer had a way of pushing Christians to truly LIVE what we believe. How we need these challenging words of wisdom now more than ever!crosswalkcom00:00:54