crosswalkcom's UploadsBack to crosswalkcom's channel.
- Crosswalk.com: Sustaining Your Marriage in Difficult Time...Crosswalk.com chats with Amy Clipston about her husband's prolonged illness, their marital and financial struggles, and how a mutual organ donation saved two families from losing a parent. She tells her story in her new book, The Gift of Love.crosswalkcom00:04:33
- Crosswalk.com: Husbands, Lead Your Wives in Prayer - Sam ...Sam Ingrassia sits down with Crosswalk.com to share about his new book Just Say the Word, in which he encourages spouses to pray through the word of God with each other to strengthen their marriage.crosswalkcom00:04:35
- Crosswalk.com: How to Slow Down and Find the Right Pace f...Crosswalk.com chats with blogger Tsh Oxenreider about her upcoming book Notes from a Blue Bike, which explores the ideas of living intentionally, slowly, and richly, even in a culture which celebrates (and even requires) being busy and overworked.crosswalkcom00:03:46
- Crosswalk.com: A Million Little Ways to Make Art For God ...Emily Freeman talks with Crosswalk.com about her new book A Million Little Ways, in which she discusses how we can be creators and artists in our daily lives, just as God created in the beginning.crosswalkcom00:04:52
- Crosswalk.com: No Such Thing as a Perfect Family - Elisa ...Former CEO of MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) Elisa Morgan talks with Crosswalk about her new book The Beauty of Broken, which chronicles her gradual realization that (while no family is perfect) God redeems the brokenness in all of us.crosswalkcom00:04:47
- Crosswalk.com: Switchfoot Travels the World to Catch Wave...Chad Butler, drummer and founding member of Grammy-winning rock band Switchfoot chats with Crosswalk about their new album Fading West and the accompanying documentary film, which examines new musical terrain, the band's struggle to reconcile tour...crosswalkcom00:04:21
- Crosswalk.com: Where Is God in the Midst of Poverty? He W...President of World Vision Rich Stearns and his wife Renee sit down with Crosswalk to share their experiences with World Vision and speak about their new devotional book He Walks Among Us, featuring breathtaking photography by Jon Warren.crosswalkcom00:04:43
- Crosswalk.com: Leaders Don't Forget How to Ask Questions ...Author Ken Coleman speaks with Crosswalk.com about his book One Question: Life Changing Answers From Today's Leading Voices which features wisdom and insight from business and industry leaders like Tony Dungy, Dave Ramsey, Dan Cathy, and more.crosswalkcom00:02:25
- Crosswalk.com: Unpacking The Glorious Unfolding with Stev...www.stevencurtischapman.com
Crosswalk.com's Shawn McEvoy talks with multiple Grammy and Dove award winner Steven Curtis Chapman about the stories of faith that shine out from Chapman's newest album, "The Glorious Unfolding."
- Crosswalk.com: Duck Dynasty’s Uncle Si Interview: “Si-col...Everyone’s favorite uncle—Uncle Si from Duck Dynasty—claims that all of his stories are 95% true. But even that may be a stretch. His new book, “Si-cology 1” takes us through a laugh-out-loud journey of his life and highlights the crucial importan...crosswalkcom00:03:28
- Crosswalk.com: What does a submissive wife look like? - S...Crosswalk's Debbie Holloway talks with Sara Horn (author of My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Woman) about her new book My So-Called Life as a Submissive Wife and how an experiment of submission revolutionized her marriage and family.
- Crosswalk.com: Max Lucado: God Will Use This Mess for Goo..."What strikes me about Joseph's story is it begins in a pit. The symbolism is irresistible," says bestselling author Max Lucado. Lucado's latest book, You'll Get Through This, is written to those who, like Joseph, find themselves stuck in the pit ...crosswalkcom00:05:33
- Crosswalk.com: Max Lucado Says Despair Can Be Defeated"When we go through tough times, our enemy is hopelessness, our enemy is despair," bestselling author Max Lucado tells Crosswalk.com. Lucado's latest book is titled, You'll Get Through This, and his aim in writing it is to encourage anyone walking...crosswalkcom00:05:23
- Crosswalk.com: Trusting God by Living in the Present - Ca...Crosswalk.com's Debbie Holloway sits down with author and Carolyn Weber to chat about her new book, Holy is the Day: Living in the Gift of the Present, and the lessons Christians can learn from memoir and self-reflection about prayer, family, and ...crosswalkcom00:04:43