crosswalkcom's UploadsBack to crosswalkcom's channel.
- Crosswalk.com: When Politics Deform Our Savior - Daniel D...We are tempted to create a Jesus in our own image, instead of being conformed to Christ and HIS image." In this video interview, author Daniel Darling deconstructs the left wing/right wing approaches of American Christianity.crosswalkcom00:04:53
- Crosswalk.com: 5 C.S. Lewis Quotes to Encourage You in Li...C.S. Lewis looked at the Christian life as part of a grand epic, and his INSPIRING perspective comes through clearly in these 5 quotes. (No trip to Narnia required.)crosswalkcom00:01:13
- Crosswalk.com: What Jesus Really Meant When He Said "Judg...Crosswalk.com sits down with David B. Capes to chat about his new book Slow to Judge: Sometimes it's OK to Listen, and how Christians can learn to judge biblically, listen well, and develop true wisdom. crosswalkcom00:04:43
- Crosswalk.com: 5 Challenging Quotes from A.W. Tozer that ... A.W. Tozer had a way of pushing Christians to truly LIVE what we believe. How we need these challenging words of wisdom now more than ever!crosswalkcom00:00:54
- Crosswalk.com: You've heard of Air Freshener... but Have ...Are your prayers dull? Do you break out in a cold sweat when praying in public? Fret not, would-be prayer warriors! Savour Prayer Freshener is here to blow open the doors of your prayer closet and bring LIFE to your supplications! (Your results ma...crosswalkcom00:03:47
- Crosswalk.com: Leave It to Corrie Ten Boom to Change My W...“You can never learn that Christ is all you need, until Christ is all you have.” -Corrie ten Boomcrosswalkcom00:01:10
- Crosswalk.com: How Can We Know Christianity is True? - Na...Nancy Pearcey talks to Crosswalk about her new book Finding Truth, which she wrote after discovering most young people lose their faith when leaders fail to give sufficient answers to doubts and questions about Christianity.crosswalkcom00:03:28
- Crosswalk.com: Why is it Important to Recover a Supernatu...Michael Heiser talks to Crosswalk about certain supernatural elements in the Bible, and how those elements should inform the Christian worldview. See his books "Supernatural" and "The Unseen Realm" for more!crosswalkcom00:05:22
- Crosswalk.com: Why Was the Thief on the Cross so Signific...It's as very short story with very big impact. Crosswalk.com talks with Pastor Colin Smith about his latest book, "Heaven, How I Got Here: The Story of the Thief on the Cross."
- Crosswalk.com: How to make friends with other moms - Mela...Melanie Dale talks with Crosswalk.com about her new book Girls Are Scary, about how moms can overcome their fears and create authentic life-giving relationships with one another.crosswalkcom00:05:16
- Crosswalk.com: One Woman's Story of Leaving the Sex Indus...Former call-girl Annie Lobert talks to Crosswalk.com about her new book Fallen, her past in the sex industry, and how a near-death experience ultimately brought her back to faith in Christ.crosswalkcom00:04:18
- Crosswalk.com: How to Succeed as a Stepmom - Laura Pether...Veteran stepmom Laura Petherbridge talks with Crosswalk about her book 101 Tips for the Smart Stepmom, and how stepmoms (or stepmoms-to-be) can tackle some of the unique challenges faced by stepfamilies grieving loss, death, and divorce.crosswalkcom00:02:21
- Crosswalk.com - Jaci Velasquez Seas the Message in "Veggi...Christian musician Jaci Velasquez introduces "VeggieTales: Noah's Ark," a full-length movie that the whole family will love. With catchy songs and lots of giggles, VeggieTales brings the timeless story of Noah's Ark to life while reinforcing a str...crosswalkcom00:01:41
- Crosswalk.com - How Can I Love and Support my Stay-at-Hom...Janet Thompson encourages wives dealing with their husbands coming home for retirement, injury, or a home-office in her book Dear God, He's Home! A Woman's Guide to Her Stay-at-Home Man.crosswalkcom00:03:01
- Crosswalk.com: How can I raise my kids the right way in a...Arlene Pellicane chats with Crosswalk about Growing Up Social, the parenting book she co-authored with Gary Chapman, about how to navigate a world increasingly defined by technology.crosswalkcom00:02:16