cjw4wjc's Video ChannelLast Updated 2012-02-14T11:54:32
For the rest of my days, my life will focus on the music that God has given me to write and to finish. My "musical testimonies" are vital and very important that they should be shared to all of those who once was inspired or rejected, overjoyed or overwhelmed, and accepted or melancholy.
I am a single man not feeling sorry for being alone because it helps my mind to be clear for what God needs to tell me. As a composer, it seems that I would be better without anyone in my life, than to have someone who will not support my drive that must be finish before I die.
Beautiful Angel of Death
As I was playing one of Scriabin's preludes, I selected this prelude (in D-flat, Op.17,No.3) reminded me of how my mother allow me to grow in the gift that she loves and how beautiful she is to me and always will be. This video was ceated to help me let go and pray that soon I will be joining her when God allows me to. My mother died in August 3, 2006 of colon cancer.
33 viewsView comments, related videos & more
- Beautiful Angel of Deathcjw4wjc00:01:5633 views
- Good Morning, Father - Cjcjw4wjc00:07:5745 views
- To Be a Spirit Being (Preludes of Things to Come, Op.15, ...cjw4wjc00:08:171,512 views
- Children of Mt. Cumberland - Sweetwater, TNcjw4wjc00:06:171,547 views
- Preludes of Things to Come, Op.15, No.2cjw4wjc00:05:141,656 views
- Preludes of Things to Come, Op.15, No.1cjw4wjc00:05:121,630 views