Living Houses of PrayerWhat does it mean for you to be a living house of prayer?
Top Christian Music Videos
- Channel Views: 7,363
- Total Upload Views: 53,542
- Subscribers: 87
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2010-10-19T00:53:53
Chromatic Voices began with vocal training in 2002 at the Harmony Music School in Lawrence, Massachusetts. The group consisted of five men whom were Miguel Queliz, Edgar Queliz, Luis Queliz, Elvis Queliz and Aniel Chaguan; they were called *Harmony Singers*. They had great passion for music and wanted to be more involved in singing. As the years went along four of the men remained in their musical hobby until last year when the four men decided to form a group called *Chromatic Voices* through the music school. Their goal is to reach out not only to friends of the church, but also the community. With their music, they hope to inspire all those who are willing to listen. Three of the members are brothers and one of them is the director's son. This experience has given them the opportunity to share their talents with the community.
Most Popular Uploads
chromaticvoices Video Channel
- Chromatic Voices - Junto Al SeÃï¿½&am...
- Chromatic Voices - Jesus Loves Me / Cristo Me Ama
- Chromatic Voices - The Lord's Prayer
- Chromatic Voices - No more Night ( David Phelps)
- Chromatic Voices - My God, How Wonderful Thou Art (NEW)
- Chromatic Voices - Medley (spanish)
- Chromatic Voices - Mirando al cielo
- Chromatic Voices - Hallelujah (Modern)
- Chromatic Voices - Mirando Al Cielo
- Chromatic Voices - Give it Away (Gaither)
- Chromatic Voices - In The First Light
- Chromatic Voices - Alpha & Omega
- Chromatic Voices - La Vida Es Un Don
- Chromatic Voices - My God, How Wonderful Thou Art