cher66's FavoritesBack to cher66's channel.
- Self-Control vs. Self-Indulgence - Mac vs PC Mac PC - Blu...$1.99 hi-res version available at www.bluefishtv.com/videos
This funny spoof of the popular Mac vs. PC ads reveals the potential consequences of Self-Indulgence. This video illustration is sure t...bluefishtv00:01:13
- Truth vs. Deception - Mac vs PC Mac PC - Bluefish TV$1.99 hi-res version available at www.bluefishtv.com/videos
This humorous video illustration spoof of the popular Mac vs. PC ads shows Deception lying in an attempt to trick Truth into believing ...bluefishtv00:01:19
- Joshua -Be Strong and Courageous w Teaching by Todd Phill...To use a high-res version in your Ministry visit www.bluefishtv.com/videos
Tyrants who seize authority and destroy others will always exist. This instructive video sermon illustration reveals how like Franklin Delano Roosevelt and J...bluefishtv00:05:50
- Amazing Dance - Man Without Leg and Woman Without ArmWow! This is incredible! A woman without an arm and a man without a leg combine together to perform this beautiful and powerful dance. God truly has a plan for everyone. What is holding you back in life and how can you use it for good? God bless!sand2rock9500:05:17
- Preview Women of Faith's 2009 Event: A Grand New DayJoin us for the 2009 Women of Faith Event: A Grand New Day! http://www.womenoffaith.comwomenoffaith100:05:03
- Come Thou Fount of Every BlessingIn 1757, Robert Robinson penned the words to the famous hymn, Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing. This moving video illustration follows Robinson's struggle in finding the joy he once had when he wrote the hymn. Use this modern interpretation set t...bluefishtv00:05:55
- Amy Grant - Grown Up Christmas List (Classic Music Video)One of the best Christmas songs of all time!!! Grown Up Christmas List by Amy Grant 1992amy-grant00:03:43
- The Christmas Story with Steven Curtis Chapman - Bluefish...Download
In this heart-
How do kids see Christmas? In this hear...bluefishtv00:01:53
Diligent to Avoid DistractionDo you see Bible study as a chore or as a gateway to freedom and life? How do you reveal your love and commitment to God in your words and actions?