bobmarshall's UploadsBack to bobmarshall's channel.
- Karen Lynne - Will I Be Good EnoughKaren Lynne (aka Karen Lynne Louis) is a bluegrass artist from Australia. She came to Nashville to record a gospel bluegrass album called "Shine Your Light". I don't believe it has been released yet, but she sent me a preview copy. This song reall...bobmarshall00:04:08
- Karen Lynne - Your Presence Is My Favourite GiftKaren Lynne (aka Karen Lynne Louis) is an Australian bluegrass singer. She came to Nashville in 2012 to record a bluegrass gospel album. She was lucky enough to have Tom T. Hall and his wife Dixie assist her. Can't do much better than that! Her al...bobmarshall00:02:32
- Allie Lapointe - When Amidst The Storm I'm ShakenI'm on the music advisory panel for Worship Leader magazine's SongDiscovery sampler CD, and I ran across this wonderful song by Allie Lapointe. Exquisite. So I made this video (slideshow) for the song. Really pretty, very well-crafted words, not y...bobmarshall00:04:06
- The Dunaways - When Mama's Prayers Are GoneWow, what a song. I happened to create this video on the anniversary of my mom's passing in 1986. Purely a coincidence, I had been planning to make a video for this song for some time, and I just happened to create it on this day. It's a little bi...bobmarshall00:03:33
- Meredith Andrews - "The Gospel Changes Everything"From Meredith's album "Worth It All". One of those rare albums where I like every single cut. Most albums I go "yeah, nah, yeah, yeah, nah, nah". This one is all winners. This is a beautiful song that she co-wrote. Yes, the Gospel is the heart of ...bobmarshall00:04:48
- The Dunaways, I Still Trust YouOne of my fellow YouTube buddies asked me to make a video for this song. It's originally a song by the McFalls, written by James McFall, but this version is sung by the Dunaway family. So lovely. And what precious words. One of my favorite Bible v...bobmarshall00:04:18
- The Dunaways, "When There's No Hope, There Is Grace"Never heard of the Dunaways before, until the other day. They've been recording for 17 years and somehow I missed them. Wonderful gospel stuff. Here's a video I just made for the song they recorded called "When There'sDun No Hope, There Is Grace".bobmarshall00:04:05
- BarlowGirl - Hope Will Lead Us OnHow sad, BarlowGirl is disbanding. This is one of their last songs. Probably sort of personal, that "hope will lead us on". Of course, that phrase applies to all of us. My favorite verse about hope is Jeremiah 29:11. I won't quote it here, I'll gi...bobmarshall00:03:57
- Kari Jobe - When Hope Came DownThis was a cool idea. Kari Jobe has an album called "Where I Find You". She made a special Christmas edition of the album and added three Christmas songs, two new ones that she co-wrote, plus "O Holy Night". This is "When Hope Came Down", really l...bobmarshall00:04:14
- Kenny Chesney - Thank God For KidsI already made a video for this song using the version by the Oak Ridge Boys. This version by Kenny Chesney is a little bit more catchy. Most of my videos are for Christian songs, but before I connected with Christian music I listened almost exclu...bobmarshall00:03:14
Singing Through SadnessWhat song of hope will you sing to God today?