Laying Down Our LivesWhat sometimes holds you back from laying down your life for others?
Top Christian Music Videos
bobmarshall's UploadsBack to bobmarshall's channel.
- Matt Redman - Your Grace Finds MeIn 2 Corinthians 12:9 God tells us "My grace is sufficient for you". And we don't even have to ask for it, His grace finds us. Better yet, we don't even deserve it (that's why it's called "grace"). This is the title song from Matt Redman's 2013 re...bobmarshall00:05:37
- Medley: Jesus Draw Me Close/As We Seek - Maranatha Singer...I've always enjoyed singing the two songs "Jesus Draw Me Close" and "As We Seek" as a medley, with "As We Seek" in the middle. They are both very short songs, but when you put them together it's about the right length. So that's what I did.bobmarshall00:03:53
- Laura Story - God Of Every StoryWow, what a song! Laura realized that we each have our own story, and God is faithful to listen to every one of them. He promises us that. This is the title song from Laura's most recent album, "God Of Every Story", written by Laura along with Ed ...bobmarshall00:04:21
- Keith & Kristyn Getty (w/Moya Brennan) - A Mother's Praye...This is a very pretty song that Kristyn Getty wrote along with her husband Keith for their daughter Eliza Joy. Such a sweet song, the perfect sentiments and hopes that every Christian mother has for her daughter. The song was also co-written by Fi...bobmarshall00:05:21
- Todd Agnew & Friends - In The First LightThe best Christmas song you've probably never heard. The song extends to the death of Christ, His resurrection, and His upcoming return. Written by Bob Kauflin and performed by Todd Agnew and a bunch of friends: Christy Nockels, Shelley Jennings, ...bobmarshall00:05:07
- Keith & Kristyn Getty - Speak, O LordA very pretty song by Keith and Kristyn, from the album "Modern And Traditional Hymns : Live At The Gospel Coalition", a nice collection of some of their better songs over the years. New live renditions. This is another one written by the team of ...bobmarshall00:03:35
- O Come All Ye Faithful (Instrumental)An internet buddy of mine from Southern California asked me to make a video to go with the traditional Christmas carol "O, Come, All Ye Faithful". He plans to use it at a Christmas event at his church and he will be playing along on sax (right, Ar...bobmarshall00:03:09
- Jason Gray - With Every Act Of LoveA sure-fire #1 song if I ever heard one. Catchy, with a couple of stories, and with a message about acts of love. Co-written by Jason Gray and Jason Ingram (is it my imagination of does Jason Ingram co-write 75% of all popular Christian songs?) I ...bobmarshall00:03:39
- Brad & Rebekah - When We GatherI heard this song on Volume 111 of the SongDiscovery CD that comes with my Worship Leader magazine subscription. Brad and Rebekah (Bichsel) are a couple from the midwest who have singing together for over a decade. This is a great song to open a w...bobmarshall00:04:08
- Lisa Daggs - You Are My MinistryThis song is from the 2013 album "Women Of Homecoming" (a Gaither Gathering), a fantastic compilation of live songs from some of the best female artists in gospel music and contemporary Christian music. "You Are My Ministry" features Lisa Daggs an...bobmarshall00:04:32
- Karen Lynne - He Loves To Hear You ShoutKaren Lynne (Karen Lynne Louis) is a fantastic country/folk/bluegrass musician from Australia. I discovered her several years ago and I think she is fabulous. If you like artists like Alison Krauss, Rhonda Vincent, Dolly Parton, etc, you'll like K...bobmarshall00:02:35