bobmarshall's UploadsBack to bobmarshall's channel.
- Passion 2013 - My Delight Is In You (Christy Nockels)This is from the annual Passion Conference album, from 2013. The theme was "Let The Future Begin", and that's the title of the album. This is a beautiful song that Christy Nockels wrote and performed. Oh, how special it is to delight in the Lord. ...bobmarshall00:06:29
- At The Name Of Jesus, A hymn written by Caroline NoelThis variation of the old hymn "At The Name Of Jesus", written in 1870 by Caroline Noel, was played as part of a Tanzania missionary video presentation at my church. I asked the missionaries who it was that was singing, but they didn't know. I've ...bobmarshall00:04:08
- The Dunaways - Cross On The Side Of The RoadFrom their 2003 CD "Beautiful Day". Whether you like gospel bluegrass or not, you'll have to admit that this is a beautiful song. Written by Rebecca J. Peck and Jeff Pearson. I love these dual-meaning songs; they are very creative. The Dunaway fam...bobmarshall00:04:13
- Twila Paris - Where He Leads Mees, it is a beautiful song by Twila Paris. It's special to me since it was sung at the memorial service of a Godly young woman at my church who was killed in a tragic bus crash on her very first mission trip to Africa. These words reflected her l...bobmarshall00:05:35
- Karen Lynne - Will I Be Good EnoughKaren Lynne (aka Karen Lynne Louis) is a bluegrass artist from Australia. She came to Nashville to record a gospel bluegrass album called "Shine Your Light". I don't believe it has been released yet, but she sent me a preview copy. This song reall...bobmarshall00:04:08
- Karen Lynne - Your Presence Is My Favourite GiftKaren Lynne (aka Karen Lynne Louis) is an Australian bluegrass singer. She came to Nashville in 2012 to record a bluegrass gospel album. She was lucky enough to have Tom T. Hall and his wife Dixie assist her. Can't do much better than that! Her al...bobmarshall00:02:32
- Allie Lapointe - When Amidst The Storm I'm ShakenI'm on the music advisory panel for Worship Leader magazine's SongDiscovery sampler CD, and I ran across this wonderful song by Allie Lapointe. Exquisite. So I made this video (slideshow) for the song. Really pretty, very well-crafted words, not y...bobmarshall00:04:06
- The Dunaways - When Mama's Prayers Are GoneWow, what a song. I happened to create this video on the anniversary of my mom's passing in 1986. Purely a coincidence, I had been planning to make a video for this song for some time, and I just happened to create it on this day. It's a little bi...bobmarshall00:03:33
- Meredith Andrews - "The Gospel Changes Everything"From Meredith's album "Worth It All". One of those rare albums where I like every single cut. Most albums I go "yeah, nah, yeah, yeah, nah, nah". This one is all winners. This is a beautiful song that she co-wrote. Yes, the Gospel is the heart of ...bobmarshall00:04:48
- The Dunaways, I Still Trust YouOne of my fellow YouTube buddies asked me to make a video for this song. It's originally a song by the McFalls, written by James McFall, but this version is sung by the Dunaway family. So lovely. And what precious words. One of my favorite Bible v...bobmarshall00:04:18
- The Dunaways, "When There's No Hope, There Is Grace"Never heard of the Dunaways before, until the other day. They've been recording for 17 years and somehow I missed them. Wonderful gospel stuff. Here's a video I just made for the song they recorded called "When There'sDun No Hope, There Is Grace".bobmarshall00:04:05
Red BombsWhy is it so important to dress appropriately for the wedding feast? How can you help others know that God has invited them to be part of His wedding feast one day?