bobmarshall's UploadsBack to bobmarshall's channel.
- Slater Armstrong - When It's All Been Said And DoneNot to be morbid, but I've aleady chosen that this song will be a part of my memorial service when my time comes. The song was written by Jim Cowan, who has written some wonderful worship songs. This version is performed by Slater Armstrong.bobmarshall00:03:20
- Lauren Daigle - Once And For AllA beautiful song by Lauren Daigle from her album "How Can It Be". I love sparse music like this, with just piano and vocal. It's so expressive and non-distracting. Not that I don't also like overproduced stuff like Hillsong, but sometimes it's nic...bobmarshall00:04:17
- Hillsong - O Praise The Name (feat. Marty Sampson)Wow, this is a great anthem from Hillsong's new release "Open Heaven/River Wild", call "O Praise The Name." The song weaves the crucifixion/resurrection story around a majestic and powerful yet simple chorus. The song was written by Benjamin Hasti...bobmarshall00:05:34
- Matt Hybarger - Purpose In The PainThis is a single written by Matt Hybarger and Scott Krippayne from Fort Worth, TX, called "You Are Here." Yes, we know that He is here, because He is omnipresent, even when "the road ahead is blind", when "there seems to be no way", and when we "c...bobmarshall00:03:27
- Laura Kaczor - If The Path Was StraightI've recently become a big Laura Kaczor fan. She has a riveting and passionate voice, singing for the glory of God. Her songs are very personal. Here is a song that she co-wrote along with her friend Amy Lewis, called "If The Path Was Straight", f...bobmarshall00:02:52
- Leigh Nash - Savior Like A Shepherd Lead UsLeigh Nash is probably best-known as the lead singer of the group Sixpence None The Richer. This song is from her solo album "Hymns & Sacred Songs". The lyrics are from the old hymn written by Dorothy A. Thrupp. Nice arrangement. Love the country ...bobmarshall00:03:28
Protecting a PromiseTo what promise from God are you clinging today? Why can you trust that He will come through as He’s promised?