In the GapWhat has God equipped you with to intercede for others?
Top Christian Music Videos
beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: The Susan Boyle Surprise - April 24, 2009Are there deeper things in life we're missing? If so, perhaps we have the new musical sensation, Susan Boyle, to thank not just for singing so beautifully, but also for bringing this to our attention.
- GN Commentary: Are You Going to Hell? - April 21, 2009Did you know that the widely accepted doctrines concerning heaven and hell are not found in the Bible? They were adopted from earlier ancient beliefs.
- Beyond Today: ObituariesLife works better when you live it with integrity and strong moral fiber.
- GN Commentary: The Beast and the New World Order - April ...We could very well be witnessing the early formation of this prophesied new world order to be lead by a powerful and influential personality. You need to know what's coming and you need to know what to look for. The surprising clues to understandi...beyondtoday00:02:04
- GN Commentary: Jewish Holidays or God's Holy Days? - Apri...Christ and the apostles observed God's annual Holy Days, and they are to be kept by Christians today. If you are not aware of His plan and these milestones, you need to spend less time following tradition and more time thinking about God's Holy Da...beyondtoday00:02:20
- GN Commentary: Foundation of the Family - April 13, 2009If you believe the family is actually a unique relationship, designed and created by God Himself, doesn't it make sense to use His advice about the family as your foundation?Â
- GN Commentary: Netanyahu Warns the World - April 9, 2009The Middle East is a part of the world that is always under the microscope. What will the next year bring? Will there be peace or will there be another outbreak of violence?
- GN Commentary: Why Does God Allow Suffering? - April 7, 2...What should be the response of Christians to suffering?
- GN Commentary: Violence and the Family - April 3, 2009Violence isn't the way to resolve family disputes.Â God designed the family to work together even in times of difficulty.Â God's way promotes a family environment where there is true, natural love among all members and disput...beyondtoday00:02:25
- GN Commentary: Conficker and the Fool - April 1, 2009We may avoid contact with the conficker c. computer virus. But there will always be another, perhaps more dangerous one, coming through the Web. Somebody is always trying to take what belongs to us.
- GN Commentary: Character Tests - March 31, 2009What is the collective character of society today?
- Beyond Today: DiscipleshipAre you a committed disciple of Jesus Christ?