Taking on Too MuchWhat are you trying to take on that only God can do
Top Music Videos
beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: The Pope, the Mideast and Prophecy - May 1...You should have a good understanding of the world around you and pay close attention to Bible admonitions and end-time conditions. Many will be fooled.
- Beyond Today: PrisonerAre you trapped by your own temptations?
- GN Commentary: The Times They Are A-Changin' - May 7, 200...Truly, the times they are a-changing. But what does that mean for you and me? Where should we turn for comfort and reassurance in this unstable, uncertain and changing world?
- GN Commentary: When a Loved One Dies! - May 6, 2009Don't forget that deceased loved one.Â Speak of them often.Â Remember them and bring them back to mind from your memory any time you wish.Â They were a part of your life and may still be a part by remembering them!...beyondtoday00:03:29
- GN Commentary: Pirates have an "Oops!" Moment -...We're all going to have "oops" moments in life, it's part of being fallible human beings. But is there a way to avoid the worst of them, the really bad decisions that can ruin lives? There is!Â
- Beyond Today: 3 AM Wake-Up CallYou can be prepared when trouble calls.
- GN Commentary: Like a Loving Father - May 4, 2009All too often laws and love are pitted against each other, especially in the religious world. Our modern society minimizes religion and personifies God as negative and harsh, set on taking the pleasure out of life. But the Bible portrays God and h...beyondtoday00:01:47
- GN Commentary: We All Need a Little R-E-S-P-E-C-T - May 1...Maintaining close relationships is one of the most difficult challenges in life. How we speak to one another and what we say to one another will either tear down relationships or build them up.
- GN Commentary: Swine Flu Turns Deadly in the U.S. - April...Real comfort must come from knowing that a better day is approaching when Jesus Christ will return with the real answers for the world's problems.Â The Bible speaks of a place where death, tragedy and disease will be no more.
- GN Commentary: Foul Language: Can't We Live Without It? -...Ugly words, profanity, vulgar language. We hear it all the time, don't we? So should we talk that way?
- GN Commentary: Flu Outbreak in Bible Prophecy? - April 28...Do these epidemics have a meaning beyond natural biological processes? Could they affect you?
- GN Commentary: Biblical Twitter - April 27, 2009What could I possibly do with something like Twitter-in 140 characters or less?
- GN Commentary: The Susan Boyle Surprise - April 24, 2009Are there deeper things in life we're missing? If so, perhaps we have the new musical sensation, Susan Boyle, to thank not just for singing so beautifully, but also for bringing this to our attention.
- GN Commentary: Are You Going to Hell? - April 21, 2009Did you know that the widely accepted doctrines concerning heaven and hell are not found in the Bible? They were adopted from earlier ancient beliefs.