beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: The Guantanamo Decision - January 22, 200...The executive order putting on hold the prosecution of terrorists may be more significant for our country in the next four years than anything else that happened on inauguration day.Â
- GN Commentary: America's New State Religion - January 21,...If there is one tenet of faith that characterizes multiculturalism, it is the belief that feelings are more important than truth, morality, obedience to God, or anything else.
- GN Commentary: A Prayer for the President - January 20, 2...Join us in prayers for this new president. Pray that God will guide and direct our nation.
- GN Commentary: State of the World and Hillary Clinton - J...The real source of hope does not lie in U.S. diplomacy but in a genuine return to the principles of God's wordâ€”love for God and love for fellow man.
- Beyond Today: ChangeLife works better when you concentrate on changing yourself.
- GN Commentary: Presidential Interviews - January 16, 2009Respect is so important in life.Â We all appreciate being treated with respect. It feels good to be respected.Â Respect is a two way street and if you want it, you must also give it.
- GN Commentary: Love Your Enemies - January 15, 2009What about you? Are these just trite words? Or do they transform your life?
- GN Commentary: Cheap Gasolineâ€”Is It Worth It? - J...Maybe it's time for all of us to look beyond the price of a gallon of gas, and to see what the future really holds.Â
- GN Commentary: A Handful of Empty - January 13, 2009Are you spending your efforts on something that matters, or do you sometimes look at all you've accomplished and realize it's really a handful of empty?
- GN Commentary: End of the World? - January 12, 2009Don't be shaken by alarmists who claim they know the exact time of Christ's return and the "end of the world" but do watch the warning signs that Jesus Christ gave in Matthew 24.
- Beyond Today: SoapNever give up when things go wrong or your life begins to sink.
- GN Commentary: Five Living Presidents - January 9, 2009For the first time since 1981, the president elect met with four living presidents.Â Not only was this an extraordinary event but it raised a number of questions about who we are, what we have been, and what we will be in the future.beyondtoday00:02:40
- GN Commentary: Pardon Me? - January 8, 2009Most of us have never been indicted for a felony, and may never have appeared in federal court. However, I'm sure most of us admit privately to having done bad things. So what about us? When should we be let off the hook? When should we be pardone...beyondtoday00:03:08
- GN Commentary: Is Abstinence Education the Answer? - Janu...If children are not given a strong moral foundation at home, no school program is capable of protecting them from the damaging effects of a morally bankrupt society.