The Gift of LoveHow should you respond to such a great love?
Top Christian Music Videos
beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: Moral Mugwumps - June 3, 2009In our desire for tolerance are Christians becoming moral mugwumps?
- GN Commentary: How about a Date with Your Wife? - June 2,...Too often we forget to make special time for that most important person in our lives-our spouse. Couples need to have time just for themselves.
- GN Commentary: The Last Titanic Survivor - June 1, 2009The story of the Titanic teaches us that unexpected things can happen that can forever change our lives. And the biggest one the world will ever see, will be the return of Jesus Christ.
- Beyond Today: VisionLife works better when you don't lose sight of what is most important.
- GN Commentary: Christians Killing Christians Over Soccer?...GN Commentary: Christians Killing Christians Over Soccer? - May 29, 2009 (GN052909)
If we're looking for true Christianity, surely we should look first to one basic law: to love our neighbor as ourselves. Where we find that practiced, we sh...beyondtoday00:02:44
- GN Commentary: The Missing Missing Link - May 28, 2009Ask yourself which takes more faith: believing that chaotic forces that we don't understand caused random evolution from extremely simple to extremely complex organisms over millions of years without leaving the evidence in the fossil record, or t...beyondtoday00:03:24
- GN Commentary: The Satanic FUD Factor - May 27, 2009Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt, are chief weapons in the arsenal of Satan the Devil.Â Now before you think I'm crazy look at the evidence around you.
- GN Commentary: May 26, 2009 - Is Marriage a Gamble?The popular idea of romance claims that the key to happiness is FINDING the right person, but BEING the right person is far more important.
- Beyond Today: HeadacheAre you living a life based on principles?
- GN Commentary: Security for America - May 22, 2009Instead of debating whether the prison at Guantanamo contributes to our safety or not, we should be asking ourselves, "Who do I trust for my safety â€“ is it God or is it man?"
- GN Commentary: 'American Idol' Worship? - May 21, 2009What about you? Have you become distracted into idol-worship? How many hours a week do you spend entertaining yourself watching television, playing video games, and immersing yourself in the computer? On the other hand, how many hours a week do yo...beyondtoday00:02:32
- GN Commentary: Mr. Netanyahu Goes to Washington - May 20,...Politicians have been talking Mideast peace for decades. Will true, just peace ever come to this war-weary part of the world?
- GN Commentary: Miss California and the Truth - May 19, 20...As Christians we are all to "speak the truth in love." May we all have the courage to stand up for our convictions and express them honestly as this courageous young woman did.
- GN Commentary: Hubble Sees the Future - May 18, 2009Since human beings have existed we've looked at the night sky with a sense of wonder and mystery. We feel small, and ask "what is our place in the universe?" Could all this really be the result of random chance? Or were we placed here by...beyondtoday00:02:44
- Beyond Today: Our Unique HumanityYou are unique because you were created in the image of God.
- GN Commentary: Is Nancy Pelosi Lying? - May 15, 2009Telling the truth should become part of our character, it should be a reflex. We should tell the truth even when it's to our disadvantage.