Always ThereDo you believe that the Lord is always with you?
Top Music Videos
beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: Steve McNair's Undoing - July 8, 2009God warns us about letting our desires deceive us.
- Beyond Today: Unconditional SurrenderHow can you find the courage to surrender your life to God?
- GN Commentary: Everything Else is Profit - July 6, 2009One of the secrets to happiness is first be willing to see the good in life and then be thankful for what you have, instead of being unhappy with what you don't have.
- GN Commentary: Let Liberty Ring - July 2, 2009Did you know that the Bible has a lot to say about the subject of freedom and liberty?
- GN Commentary: Train Crash in Washington, DC - June 29, 2...The Bible tells us there's more to human existence than just a brief physical lifespan. Almighty God, our Creator, has a purpose in the life of every human being. Isn't it time you learned about that purpose?
- Beyond Today: Courage BlossomsYour best attitude should show when it's needed the most.
- GN Commentary: Michael Jackson's Funeral - June 26, 2009Having preached a lot of funeral services in my time as a minister, I couldn't help but think this morning-the day after Michael Jackson died-"what would I say if I were to conduct his funeral?
- GN Commentary: Another Moral Train Wreck - June 26, 2009Have you examined your own life to see if you have begun to compromise with the standards you say you believe?
- GN Commentary: One Courageous Doctor - June 25, 2009Most of us did not know Dr. Jerri Nielsen Fitzgerald, but we all remember the story of the doctor who treated herself for breast cancer while on a scientific expedition to the South Pole. She was courageous in life and in death.
- GN Commentary: Do You Still Love Me? - June 22, 2009The need for a loved one to feel loved is crucial for a relationship to be truly satisfying.
- GN Commentary: Why a Family Needs a Dad! - June 19, 2009With Father's Day rapidly approaching, let's take a look at why a family needs to value Dad.
- GN Commentary: North Korea and Bible Prophecy - June 18, ...Today we have rumors and threats of war almost weekly.Â But what does that really mean?Â Should we be concerned?