beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: A Doll's Life - March 24, 2009Have you drifted spiritually and lost your way into the forest of consumerism?
- GN Commentary: Beating the Blues - March 23, 2009Depression is a mood disorder that affects a person both in mind and body. However I'm not going to spend a lot of time talking about depression, because you can beat those blues!Â Here are some effective, hopeful ways to deal with disc...beyondtoday00:02:57
- Beyond Today: MinuteLife works better when you realize that time is made up of minutes.
- GN Commentary: Death on the Slopes - March 20, 2009Why is it that someone involved in an innocent activity can suddenly be struck down by events outside of their control?Â How do we make sense out of such senseless tragedy?Â
- GN Commentary: The Bible Says "Don't Eat Pork" ...Do you want to protect yourself and your family from disease and the ill effects of eating pork? Then stop and follow what God asked us to do -- don't eat pork!http:/...beyondtoday00:02:07
- GN Commentary: Tough Times Require God's Word - March 18,...Where should we turn in the midst of these troubled times? Right now, many feel lost, and unable to find a path for their feet in the midst of all the economic, social, and political uncertainty of the year 2009.
- GN Commentary: Teachers Gone Wild - March 16, 2009Teachers have a lot of influence over their students and must be held accountable for how they treat those in their care.
- Beyond Today: Spiritual RestlessnessMaybe it is time to seriously examine your faith.
- GN Commentary: Would You Give Up Christ for Lent? - March...This time of year is special for Christians and Jews around the world. For Jews it commemorates the Passover and Exodus from Egypt. And, for Christians, this is the time leading up to Christ's crucifixion. The season is filled with traditions and ...beyondtoday00:02:18
- GN Commentary: Craigslist: Erotic Ads - March 12, 2009Recently Craigslist has found itself in the middle of a storm, over its "erotic services" section. What does this say about us as a society that tolerates online $#@ual services as if they were respectable businesses?beyondtoday00:02:37
- GN Commentary: Happy Meal Morality - March 10, 2009No civilization in history has ever survived the collapse of %$!ual morality and the resulting destruction of the family.Â Once a nation starts down that path, the result has always been the same.Â Which is more important to ...beyondtoday00:02:42
- GN Commentary: "Liberal, Conservative, OR..." -...What should we be?Â Liberal, Conservative or Christian???
- Beyond Today: LearningLife works better when you don't presume to know it all.