beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: Give or Get? - December 29, 2008There are two broad ways of livingâ€”the get way and the give way.
- GN Commentary: Praying for Peace on Earth - December 26, ...The world does not lack peace because people aren't praying the right way.Â It lacks peace because people aren't living the right way.Â
- GN Commentary: "Tis the Season to Be Jolly" - D...Does it take another person or a special event or special gift to make you happy? Can anyone or anything really make you happy?
- GN Commentary: "You'll See Times Like That Again&quo...The world can change quickly, catching us unprepared unless we heed the signs of warning in advance. God has given this generation ample warning.
- GN Commentary: Christmas Controversy - December 22, 2008Would Jesus really tell us that "it's ok to say "Merry Christmas"?
- Beyond Today: ChristmasShould Christians celebrate Christmas? The Bible has some surprising answers!
- GN Commentary: Do We Need Another New Bible? - December 1...You don't need a new illustrated or politically correct version of the Bible. Judging by statistics, you have a perfectly good version at home. It's the word of God. All you need to do is pick it up and start reading.
- GN Commentary: Freedom Is a Blessing - December 18, 2008Do you enjoy the freedoms that you have?Â Do you appreciate those freedoms?Â Sometimes it is easy to take those freedoms for grantedâ€”isn't it?
- GN Commentary: If the Shoe Fits... - December 17, 2008Big changes are at work on the world sceneâ€”changes you need to be informed of.
- GN Commentary: Madoff with $50 Billion - December 16, 200...Why is it that we human beings so easily think that what's sure to happen to others won't happen to us: we won't get caught.
- GN Commentary: Good Government - December 15, 2008The time is coming when we won't have to worry about the latest government scandal. A time with no more greedy public officials, no more corruption of leadership and no more headlines of tainted politics.
- GN Commentary: Got Corruption? - December 12, 20If we want better leaders, we the people must deserve better leaders.
- GN Commentary: Equal Opportunity Corruption - December 11...The abuse of power by high-profile individuals may attract more attention but is it less of a moral issue when it occurs in a business or a community or a family?
- GN Commentary: Escape from WMD Annihilation - December 10...Can you imagine a terrorist attack using a weapon of mass destruction on American soil?
- GN Commentary: Freedom to Be Profane? - December 9, 2008While the media may influence our choices, we still bear the ultimate responsibility for what we choose to say and how we choose to say it.