beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: When a Loved One Dies! - May 6, 2009Don't forget that deceased loved one.Â Speak of them often.Â Remember them and bring them back to mind from your memory any time you wish.Â They were a part of your life and may still be a part by remembering them!...beyondtoday00:03:29
- GN Commentary: Pirates have an "Oops!" Moment -...We're all going to have "oops" moments in life, it's part of being fallible human beings. But is there a way to avoid the worst of them, the really bad decisions that can ruin lives? There is!Â
- Beyond Today: 3 AM Wake-Up CallYou can be prepared when trouble calls.
- GN Commentary: Like a Loving Father - May 4, 2009All too often laws and love are pitted against each other, especially in the religious world. Our modern society minimizes religion and personifies God as negative and harsh, set on taking the pleasure out of life. But the Bible portrays God and h...beyondtoday00:01:47
- GN Commentary: We All Need a Little R-E-S-P-E-C-T - May 1...Maintaining close relationships is one of the most difficult challenges in life. How we speak to one another and what we say to one another will either tear down relationships or build them up.
- GN Commentary: Swine Flu Turns Deadly in the U.S. - April...Real comfort must come from knowing that a better day is approaching when Jesus Christ will return with the real answers for the world's problems.Â The Bible speaks of a place where death, tragedy and disease will be no more.
- GN Commentary: Foul Language: Can't We Live Without It? -...Ugly words, profanity, vulgar language. We hear it all the time, don't we? So should we talk that way?
- GN Commentary: Flu Outbreak in Bible Prophecy? - April 28...Do these epidemics have a meaning beyond natural biological processes? Could they affect you?
- GN Commentary: Biblical Twitter - April 27, 2009What could I possibly do with something like Twitter-in 140 characters or less?
- Beyond Today: Caterpillars Don't MarchLearn to control your thoughts and actions instead of reacting with an angry need to control others.
- GN Commentary: The Susan Boyle Surprise - April 24, 2009Are there deeper things in life we're missing? If so, perhaps we have the new musical sensation, Susan Boyle, to thank not just for singing so beautifully, but also for bringing this to our attention.
- GN Commentary: Are You Going to Hell? - April 21, 2009Did you know that the widely accepted doctrines concerning heaven and hell are not found in the Bible? They were adopted from earlier ancient beliefs.
- Beyond Today: ObituariesLife works better when you live it with integrity and strong moral fiber.
- GN Commentary: The Beast and the New World Order - April ...We could very well be witnessing the early formation of this prophesied new world order to be lead by a powerful and influential personality. You need to know what's coming and you need to know what to look for. The surprising clues to understandi...beyondtoday00:02:04
- GN Commentary: Jewish Holidays or God's Holy Days? - Apri...Christ and the apostles observed God's annual Holy Days, and they are to be kept by Christians today. If you are not aware of His plan and these milestones, you need to spend less time following tradition and more time thinking about God's Holy Da...beyondtoday00:02:20