beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- Beyond Today: Courage BlossomsYour best attitude should show when it's needed the most.
- GN Commentary: Michael Jackson's Funeral - June 26, 2009Having preached a lot of funeral services in my time as a minister, I couldn't help but think this morning-the day after Michael Jackson died-"what would I say if I were to conduct his funeral?
- GN Commentary: Another Moral Train Wreck - June 26, 2009Have you examined your own life to see if you have begun to compromise with the standards you say you believe?
- GN Commentary: One Courageous Doctor - June 25, 2009Most of us did not know Dr. Jerri Nielsen Fitzgerald, but we all remember the story of the doctor who treated herself for breast cancer while on a scientific expedition to the South Pole. She was courageous in life and in death.
- GN Commentary: Do You Still Love Me? - June 22, 2009The need for a loved one to feel loved is crucial for a relationship to be truly satisfying.
- Beyond Today: The Power of ForgivenessForgiveness is giving up the emotional need to punish someone who has mistreated you.
- GN Commentary: Why a Family Needs a Dad! - June 19, 2009With Father's Day rapidly approaching, let's take a look at why a family needs to value Dad.
- GN Commentary: North Korea and Bible Prophecy - June 18, ...Today we have rumors and threats of war almost weekly.Â But what does that really mean?Â Should we be concerned?
- GN Commentary: Lettermen - How Low Can You Go? - June 17,...How low can you go?Â As low as society continues to permit and tolerate!Â For the moral good of our country and communities and our families, let's clean up our language and our "jokes".
- GN Commentary: Iran Elections: Were They Rigged? - June 1...Whatever the future of Iran's regime, religious fundamentalism will continue to play a major part in world affairs. It's here to stay! Bible prophecy indicates that powerful and aggressive religious forces will continue to drive world events, in b...beyondtoday00:02:43
- GN Commentary: Summertime Fun-School's Out! - June 10, 20...Have some summertime fun and create memories that will last a life time.
- GN Commentary: President Obama and the Muslim World - Jun...So where is all this leading? Will the antagonism between the United States and many Muslims recede? Will it even disappear? And, of course, the big question: will there ever be real peace in the Middle East