- Channel Views: 590
- Total Upload Views: 78,213
- Subscribers: 6
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2014-07-21T13:30:55
Bethany Christian Services is the nationâ€™s largest adoption agency and we provide care for orphans and vulnerable children living on five continents. We are called to care for children of all ages and in all stages of life. We serve children at conception by counseling women with unplanned pregnancies and by providing frozen embryos a chance for life through our embryo adoption program. Our commitment extends to children and teens who are living in foster care or in orphanagesâ€”children who need a â€œforever family.â€ Our comprehensive services include adoption, foster care, and counseling because we know children thrive in safe, loving and strong families. We are committed to finding the best families for children in need around the world. Our mission calls us to demonstrate the love and compassion of Jesus Christ.
Most Popular Uploads
bethanychristiansvcs Video Channel
- Mark Schultz - Everything To Me - story behind the song
- Letting Go - Discovering You're Pregnant
- Letting Go - Exploring Adoption Choices
- Letting Go - Healing after Adoption
- Letting Go - Grief and Adoption
- What is Adoption?
- International Adoption - Chloe
- International Adoption - Addie
- Considering Adoption?
- Stand In The Gap
- Pujols Family Foundation - Down Syndrome Adoption
- Foster Care Interview 1
- Foster Care Interview 2
- Foster Care Interview 3
- Snow Babies - Embryo Adoption
- Foster Care - The Toughest Job You'll Ever Love (short)
- Foster Care - The Toughest Job You'll Ever Love (long)
- Adoption Testimony - Felicia
- Adoptive Family Testimony - Int'l Special Needs
- Adoptive Family Testimony - Older Child Adoption
- Adoptive Family Testimony - Colombia
- Adoptive Family Testimony - Domestic Infant Adoption
- Adoptive Family Testimony - Haiti
- I Saw What I Saw - Sara Groves
Red BombsWhy is it so important to dress appropriately for the wedding feast? How can you help others know that God has invited them to be part of His wedding feast one day?