Another OptionWhat wisdom from Scripture can help you in a dilemma?
Top Christian Music Videos
barbourpublishing's UploadsBack to barbourpublishing's channel.
- The Jesus Experience by Bill MyersNot long ago, author Bill Myers had a clear and unmistakable encounter with the Lord. No audible voice, no burning bush, just a still, small impression that asked, “If I put you in a coma and you could not tell anyone about Me; if you could do not...barbourpublishing00:01:27
- The Decision by Wanda E. BrunstetterDiscover along with Jonah Miller how life can begin anew in the prairie state of Illinois. Moving from Pennsylvania, finding rewarding work, and leaving heartbreak behind is the best decision Jonah ever made. But is he ready to consider love again...barbourpublishing00:01:41
- The Outlaw Takes a Bride by Susan Page DavisJohnny Paynter flees Denver to escape being hanged for a murder he didn’t commit. At his brother’s ranch in Texas, where he thought he could take refuge, he finds his brother, Mark—dead. Taking advantage of his strong resemblance to his brother, J...barbourpublishing00:01:25
- Grace Intervention by Bill GiovannettiHow would you define legalism in today’s church? Discover the surprising answers presented by pastor, author, and professor Bill Giovannetti, as he guides you, step by step—with humor, compassion, and biblical insight—through the counter-intuitive...barbourpublishing00:02:21
- "Be Still and Know" by Julie RayburnThis brand-new devotional collection is designed to draw women closer to their heavenly Father’s heart. With an inspiring reading and powerful prayer for every day of the year, this beautiful devotional will provide both encouragement and refreshm...barbourpublishing00:06:39
- The Tattered Quilt by Wanda E. BrunstetterJoin Emma Yoder Miller, the Amish widow-turned-newlywed, as she leads another quilting class with a new group of unlikely students, all with tattered pieces of their lives that need mending. Members of the patchwork group find friendship, faith, h...barbourpublishing00:01:29
- Isn't It Time for a Coffee Break? by Amelia Rhodes Isn’t It Time for a Coffee Break? Doing Life Together in an All-about-Me Kind of World offers women of all ages a fresh perspective on relationships. Short, easy-to-read chapters—overflowing with humor and insightful Bible-based encouragement—will...barbourpublishing00:01:58