The Kingdom We Long ForWhat makes you most desperate for the fullness of God’s kingdom to arrive?
Top Music Videos
barbourpublishing's UploadsBack to barbourpublishing's channel.
- Weaver's Needle Book Trailer (Coming June 2017)Pitted against each other to recover a map to the Lost Dutchman’s Gold Mine, two recovery specialists follow the trail to Arizona. But someone doesn’t want them to find the map. . .or the mine. They must work together despite their mistrust and gr...barbourpublishing00:00:51
- Home Book Trailer (Coming April 2017)Novelist Melanie Vander runs away—from conflict, from pain, from reality. When Melanie finds herself faced with a looming deadline, she decides it’s time for an escape to a novel-worthy locale. Call it research. Maybe a bit of distance will inspir...barbourpublishing00:01:22
- From Me to We Book TrailerWritten by a pastor’s wife at one of the largest churches in America, From Me to We is a transparent, surprisingly honest, and widely informative guide that will inspire readers to safeguard their marriage by tackling tough questions and issues be...barbourpublishing00:01:47
- When God Says "Wait" Book TrailerWe're all waiting for something from God: a job, a spouse, a baby, a cure. . . And the period in between His answers can feel like a wasteland where dreams—and faith—go to die. How can the Bible help you navigate your journey through that painful,...barbourpublishing00:02:36
- The Jesus Experience by Bill MyersNot long ago, author Bill Myers had a clear and unmistakable encounter with the Lord. No audible voice, no burning bush, just a still, small impression that asked, “If I put you in a coma and you could not tell anyone about Me; if you could do not...barbourpublishing00:01:27
- The Decision by Wanda E. BrunstetterDiscover along with Jonah Miller how life can begin anew in the prairie state of Illinois. Moving from Pennsylvania, finding rewarding work, and leaving heartbreak behind is the best decision Jonah ever made. But is he ready to consider love again...barbourpublishing00:01:41
- The Outlaw Takes a Bride by Susan Page DavisJohnny Paynter flees Denver to escape being hanged for a murder he didn’t commit. At his brother’s ranch in Texas, where he thought he could take refuge, he finds his brother, Mark—dead. Taking advantage of his strong resemblance to his brother, J...barbourpublishing00:01:25
- Grace Intervention by Bill GiovannettiHow would you define legalism in today’s church? Discover the surprising answers presented by pastor, author, and professor Bill Giovannetti, as he guides you, step by step—with humor, compassion, and biblical insight—through the counter-intuitive...barbourpublishing00:02:21
- "Be Still and Know" by Julie RayburnThis brand-new devotional collection is designed to draw women closer to their heavenly Father’s heart. With an inspiring reading and powerful prayer for every day of the year, this beautiful devotional will provide both encouragement and refreshm...barbourpublishing00:06:39