angeloftheair's Video ChannelLast Updated 2008-03-17T00:00:00
Songwriter-musicians, my husband and I had to flee home and possessions after being poisoned by one of the deadliest toxins known to mankind, trichothecene. Lethal amounts were hidden in our walls produced from unseen molds. We had to leave everything, clothes, our music studio, everything we thought mattered. Our health was the most important thing we lost. Only God got us thru situations we could have never imagined; homelessness, cold, physical, emotional and financial devastation.. Our eyes were opened to a national health crisis. While we continue our fight to survive this illness, we're devoted to helping countless more adults and children who are very sick from mold. We asked God to open doors and give us strength to carry on. He is doing that. We held a Mold Health Event on Nov. 6th 2007. A caring immunotoxicologist from Tx. came to talk to people in Ga. 85 people were present and over 40 of those are sick from toxic mold. We start support group meeting soon.
God also led me to the CEO of a company who wants to make Mold treatment centers available to all who need care. Little children are suffering. Anyone with an interest, we already have 2 mold physicians ready. We need your support. You will be blessed. Please contact us. This can save so many lives.
In addition to pathology confirming the poisoning, genetic testing proved a life-threatening systemic infection of 2 type molds has diffused from our lungs into our bloodstream.
Grange Mutual has all our medical and environmental reports. They have done nothing to help us in any way at all, tho they
know we are very sick and lost everything. It's a shame when money takes priority over human suffering. This seems not
only cold-hearted, but absolutely heartless. God help them.
We've shared story in 2 national publications and radio and tv. Our prayer is to be used to help all who are so sick and also provide mold education. We personally need your prayers and support to continue this battle. We want to do what God has called us to do. God is an awesome God! As Christmas nears please keep us in your hearts. We trust God. When I talk to a parent of a little child who is suffering such pain, I know I have to be a voice for the voiceless.
I posted my photos not to frighten you, but to save someone's life. We have multiple organ damage, immune dysfunction, neurological injuries and debilitating pain. We can look fine one minute and but even a small mold exposure now can debilitate us. Please share the video and our website. There's also some good information about mold. Don't let this happen to you or someone you love. God is our refuge and our strength. It's time to break the mold. Iris & Tlee
Poisoned Songwriters - Need Miracles
Couple abandons home, possessions..Fight to survive illness & help victims get medical care. We thank God for sparing our lives. This can happen to you or someone you love. Need prayer and miracles...