alliedfaithandfamily's UploadsBack to alliedfaithandfamily's channel.
- Libera in America – New Album, DVD and PBS special out no...The distinctive sound of Libera has travelled the world in the last few years. The group's albums have topped both mainstream and classical charts in many countries, and their recordings hold their place in top-tens alongside major artists like Bo...alliedfaithandfamily00:06:04
- The Gabby Douglas Story on Lifetime February 1!A prodigy from a very young age, Gabby Douglas originally made her mark on the world of competitive gymnastics at age eight. She won numerous state championship titles in her age group throughout her early competitive career. While her star was fa...alliedfaithandfamily00:01:05
- Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom in theaters everywhere Chri...Epic screen biography of the celebrated South African anti-apartheid activist and political leader, Nelson Mandela. Adapted from Mandela's autobiography, "Long Walk to Freedom," the film spans Mandela’s life journey from his childhood in a rural v...alliedfaithandfamily00:02:39
- SURGE: A high-energy interactive movie theater event! OCT...Sometimes you may feel like you’re the only one. The only one standing for Jesus. The only one wanting to go deeper in your faith. This event shows you that you are NOT alone.
Don’t miss the premiere youth event of the fall – join us ...alliedfaithandfamily00:00:45
- The Heart of Christmas - (Official Trailer) Now on DVD!Based on a true story of hope and compassion, THE HEART OF CHRISTMAS will touch your heart and bring home the spirit of the holidays. Austin and Julie Locke are devastated when they learn that their young son, Dax, has been diagnosed with cancer. ...alliedfaithandfamily00:00:31
- "BULLY" IS CHANGING HEARTS!BULLY, IN THEATERS NOW, IS CHANGING HEARTS! AN INSPIRATIONAL DOCUMENTARY PROVIDING TEACHING EXPERIENCE FOR LIVING “THE GOLDEN RULE” AND STANDING UP IN A SPIRIT OF LOVE AGAINST THIS KIND OF ABUSE. “YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF” - (MATTH...alliedfaithandfamily00:00:54
The God Who Will ComeHow does Jesus’ promise to come to you again speak into your fears or loneliness? How is He present with you even as you wait for Him to return?